PDA

View Full Version : TeamLava's Holiday Sale!

Norman
12-23-10, 01:57 PM
Get Gems and City Cash at a discount for a limited time only this holiday season! Happy holidays. :cool:

50 Gems and City Cash (Was: $9.99 Now: $8.99)

105 Gems (Was $19.99 Now: $15.99)

275 Gems and City Cash (Was $49.99 Now: $39.99)

580 Gems and City Cash (Was $99.99 Now: $69.99)

The sale prices for the Gems and City Cash packages on sale are already reflected in-game.

FlameyHawk
12-23-10, 02:04 PM
I have already bought the 50 gems sale twice! Might even be three times! Thanks so much for the amazing sale!

Norman
12-23-10, 02:09 PM
I have already bought the 50 gems sale twice! Might even be three times! Thanks so much for the amazing sale!

Your welcome and thank you too! :cool:

Unregistered
12-23-10, 02:13 PM

waste of money.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 02:29 PM
waste of money.

To you perhaps. But to each his...or her...own.
I've also taken advantage of the sale to complete theme looks.

Not all of us enjoy dining out, or going to movie theatres. For some of us, like me, these games are our entertainment. I for one don't mind supporting the games so freeloaders like you can enjoy them too.

Was that snarky? Oh I'm sorry, but no more than your response to the other poster

*chugs beer*

FlameyHawk
12-25-10, 04:30 PM
Norman I just bought the 105 Gems Sale and I am saving it for the next update! When will this be released? Also I am still waiting for approval of the account for me and if you would allow me to be a Moderator? I would love to help out with my most favorite game and I am always on checking around the forum looking to help people and give them what they want! Please notify if this would be possible! Thank You and Happy Holidays!!

-FlameyHawk

Norman
01-03-11, 10:34 AM
The holiday sale has ended.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 05:15 PM
Am I at the circus? I really dislike clowns!

Unregistered
01-10-11, 05:21 PM
To you perhaps. But to each his...or her...own.
I've also taken advantage of the sale to complete theme looks.

Not all of us enjoy dining out, or going to movie theatres. For some of us, like me, these games are our entertainment. I for one don't mind supporting the games so freeloaders like you can enjoy them too.

Was that snarky? Oh I'm sorry, but no more than your response to the other poster

*chugs beer*

How much have you spent on these types of games? I know exactly how you feel about loving games but..... My question is with all the problems this game has suffered and the price of gems, aren't you better off buying a Wii or something? I can admit games on the fly are great but if you are just staying home you might invest in something worth it. This game could be unsupported in a matter of seconds who knows.