PDA

View Full Version : Gems not updating.

Jaeron_Q
04-24-13, 06:17 AM
I've completed so many challenges and have unlocked three chests already. I've won 70 gems, and each time it says "the game has been updated, click okay to refresh." Then my gems disappear. If I wanted gems disappear, then I wouldn't have tried to hard to complete the challenges! I want my gems!

FrozenTurtle
04-24-13, 10:29 AM
Thanks for letting us know! Does this issue only occur on a particular challenge or do you experience the same issue for any challenges you attempt to complete? When your game refreshes, does the challenge you just completed also re-appear in your list?

kwhales
04-24-13, 05:10 PM
Ooh this happens to me too. Never received any gems, game freezes on updating game, then I have to leave the game and go back in and I get it again and again, but no gems. My challenges were the ones before level 30, I don't remember exactly which ones, but I will see if I can figure it out once I have more energy to play. Mine always showed all the keys received but never goes any further then updating game. It said once I won gems and i think coins but never got them.

kwhales
04-24-13, 05:11 PM
Ooh this happens to me too. Never received any gems, game freezes on updating game, then I have to leave the game and go back in and I get it again and again, but no gems. My challenges were the ones before level 30, I don't remember exactly which ones, but I will see if I can figure it out once I have more energy to play. Mine always showed all the keys received but never goes any further then updating game. It said once I won gems and i think coins but never got them.

P.S. I have three games going on three IOS devices and I have never received the gems on any of the games.

koiju
04-28-13, 02:51 AM
Same here, collect the gems after opening the chests and it says there's been an update and you have to refresh and gem count goes back to zero. and then i just had a force close after passing level 36, I reopened the game and level 36 is yet to be completed - at least it wasn't one of the mega hard levels.

kyrandia1
05-03-13, 03:54 AM
I have to confess I hadn't noticed if my 'rewards' were being credited to me but I did notice that after downloading and playing RS as a goal I DID NOT receive the gems. I only had 5 so I was thrilled to be getting some more, still on 5 though.

kyrandia1
05-03-13, 05:29 AM
I have to confess I hadn't noticed if my 'rewards' were being credited to me but I did notice that after downloading and playing RS as a goal I DID NOT receive the gems. I only had 5 so I was thrilled to be getting some more, still on 5 though.

I do realise that this game has the key system, it shows I have just 1 key. I'm sure that somewhere along my journey to level 41 I must have earned at least one more!

kellabella83
05-04-13, 08:12 AM
I just had the same problem all of you described. They asked me to install Restaurant Story as a goal, I did and it said to refresh, I did and got nothing. Then the next goal was to get to Level 9 of RS, I did and the same thing happened and still no gems. It did say it gave me coins, I can't say if I noticed an increase bc I never pay attention to how many coins I have since there isn't any usage for the coins. Obviously this problem hasn't been fixed if this happened to you guys a week ago. :(