PDA

View Full Version : Revert everything back!

thetaurusking
04-24-13, 01:32 AM
TeamLava please revert all the breeding changes back. I can't see how those changes are balancing anything. It isn't even fairly distributed. How is it gamebalancing when one gets breeding time halved while others gets it doubled? While is not everybody being treated equally? I guess this is the first game ever, where players arent all being treated equally lol TL you will just ruin your company's reputation. Listen to us, and revert those changes back.

donmiklos
04-24-13, 04:26 AM
As I said before, I think we are all part of an experiment. They want to know how much would you pay in real cash to improve or fastening things.

Same as diamond: how long people will play, if they not getting diamond dragon? How long people will play, if they get an early diamond? Is it makes the addiction stronger? Or it makes the game boring?

There's no same chance for people to breed different dragons. I'm max. lvl for month now, and haven't got diamond. Some has 4-5 of them. There's no same chance, no matter what they communicate.

1cherryblossom
04-24-13, 05:00 AM
Team lava has done a great disservice to itself by implementing unequal changes to the players' game. Many players have voiced out their various concerns regarding the game, but nothing has been done to improve the situation.Months ago, I would have given dragon story a 5 star rating, but now, I don't think it deserve a good rating.

kooky panda
04-24-13, 05:09 AM
Please continue your discussions on the current thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50150-Speeding-up-gold-price-increased&highlight=speeding)