PDA

View Full Version : Advanced player, what do you pursue after Royal Chateau?

salamander2007
04-24-13, 12:50 AM
For people who already have 4 Shards, Alicorn(s), Wizard School(s), Tinker Camp, and Royal Chateau, what do you pursue now? Do you upgrades all your building to the max? In what order? Do you focus on Royal Exchange?

lotuskat
04-24-13, 07:46 AM
I'm not quite there yet, but I would hoard trade tickets from the Royal Exchange! Given that a few of the new expansions require permits and I think some of the Royal Chateau upgrades require trade tickets, I would expect the next update will come with things that require even more tickets.

mamareader02
04-24-13, 08:18 AM
I'm level 30-at the moment,yes,hoarding tickets,not even using them on the one expansion in case a more important one comes up with update,hoarding scales,and preparing hearty and spicy feasts,because when big updates require you to find things through adventures,the spicy and hearty feasts adventures(the ones that require them,can never remember)are the ones that usually give up the desired item

OpeningCeremony
04-24-13, 10:55 AM
at lvl 30 and still need one more shard and one horn away from the alicorn. after building tinker camp and royal chateau just focusing on hoarding trade tickets. thinking about whether to spend them on the last expansion plot i have left or to upgrade the royal chateau or collect a stockpile. My pumping out spicy feasts has slowed down due to making sugar and harvesting things for the royal exchange. but i've upgraded almost all my buildings except for most of the watchtowers and 2 of my libraries.

laVirtualCloset
04-24-13, 07:59 PM
I'm level 30-at the moment,yes,hoarding tickets,not even using them on the one expansion in case a more important one comes up with update,hoarding scales,and preparing hearty and spicy feasts,because when big updates require you to find things through adventures,the spicy and hearty feasts adventures(the ones that require them,can never remember)are the ones that usually give up the desired item

Doing the same...hoarding tickets in case i need them for something more desirable in the next update. I don't have the royal chateau (wasn't a priority since it doesn't do anything and if i wanted to juice my royal points even more i'd just build a royal bldg that didn't require the tickets). I also don't have 2 of the 4 expansion plots because of their need for trade tickets. I put bldgs in storage to clear more space since i don't collect coin bldgs too often anyway. This eliminated the need for those two expansion areas.

Elen4070
04-24-13, 09:22 PM
Iwant more alicorns, forever!

Other than my obsessio. With Alicorns, i am now in pursuit of the chateau, but once that is done i will max out on everything, since the latest update did drop my supplies to zeroes, fast. Will try to max out on every craftable item and all drops, including trade tickets, lanterns and adventure items. Im focused on maxing the wizard schools, then amphiteather, then all other royal buildings like my theaters, then everything else. I wish the wall limit was erased or allowed more walls cuz i want a bigger maze...and waiting for a new update!

memphistomboy
04-24-13, 10:25 PM
Iwant more alicorns, forever!

Other than my obsessio. With Alicorns, i am now in pursuit of the chateau, but once that is done i will max out on everything, since the latest update did drop my supplies to zeroes, fast. Will try to max out on every craftable item and all drops, including trade tickets, lanterns and adventure items. Im focused on maxing the wizard schools, then amphiteather, then all other royal buildings like my theaters, then everything else. I wish the wall limit was erased or allowed more walls cuz i want a bigger maze...and waiting for a new update!

I'm hoarding also!! Next we will qualify for a TV Reality show "Castle Story Hoarders:Unchained"
I, too, haven't used any tickets yet for expansions pending the hopeful update. I'm keeping busy making blocks, super glue, a few of each ink, etc. I put a hold on upgrading since I run out of energy before I can collect everything it seems pointless to reduce collection time lol