PDA

View Full Version : Mystic maps

jlo95
04-23-13, 04:47 PM
can you please tell me is there a limit on the number of mystic maps allowed to collect in one day? Do the numbers able to be collected vary with the level you are at? What happens to the over flow of mystic maps - are they able to be accessed the next day?

kwhales
04-23-13, 04:56 PM
You can receive 20 maps in one day. Request them from all your neighbors. I believe that 20 or so neighbors get the request, the next day more get them. You will notice days from when you first requested them that neighbors are still sending you maps. The overflow goes towards your next expansion.

jlo95
04-23-13, 07:34 PM
cool - thanks so much.

kurebiz
04-23-13, 07:44 PM
Is there a way to know who gives and who doesn't? I have more maps than what is reported in my list..

roni122285
04-23-13, 07:57 PM
The only way to tell is to read your news feed. Some might post on your wall that they sent a map but the only certain way is to check the news feed often because you only get to keep 20 messages and they are deleted automatically when a new thing appears. Unfortunately it also shows when someone played with your dragons which is why you need to check often to keep track of who sent maps.

kurebiz
04-23-13, 09:47 PM
The only way to tell is to read your news feed. Some might post on your wall that they sent a map but the only certain way is to check the news feed often because you only get to keep 20 messages and they are deleted automatically when a new thing appears. Unfortunately it also shows when someone played with your dragons which is why you need to check often to keep track of who sent maps.

I believe its 10 maps and 10 visits log. But even if I check often, I don't seem to be able to see the logs for the second or third day (as in, continuation from first day requests), but I do get the maps..

nbella1414
04-24-13, 12:11 AM
I didn't realize there was actually a daily limit. Good to know. I always send maps every single time I log in and it takes 2-3 days to collect enough for an expansion. I kind if thought my neighbors were just ignoring my requests. Lol. Good stuff.

ericrypt
12-09-15, 01:37 PM
I really wish there was a "click all" option on mystic maps. I'm getting carpal tunnel having to press each one of my friends to request a map!

DeeDe99
12-09-15, 02:57 PM
You might find this discussion useful: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86606-Mystic-Maps-Requesting-Receiving

hiabarara
12-09-15, 11:58 PM
I really wish there was a "click all" option on mystic maps. I'm getting carpal tunnel having to press each one of my friends to request a map!
I agree. It's so annoying for no apparent reason.

groovyedwin
12-13-15, 02:42 AM
When you get a really large number of neighbors, only a partial list is available for you to click on to send maps. I think the limit is around 375 neighbors.

hiabarara
12-13-15, 03:53 AM
When you get a really large number of neighbors, only a partial list is available for you to click on to send maps. I think the limit is around 375 neighbors.

Oh! I never knew this. I have about 400 neighbours and I haven't noticed that yet. But I knew it would be too good to be true to be able to get maps from all neighbours.