PDA

View Full Version : Help for Level 39

macik79
04-23-13, 04:02 PM
Can't get to the last charm, been stuck at 9 out of 10 charms for the past few days... Help!

ssyukiya
04-28-13, 11:29 PM
Same here!! Can't reach the last charm, really need some help!!!

kyrandia1
05-01-13, 07:51 AM
I'm stuck on this one too, do you think they've hidden some in the sealed off hay? They have given a lot of row clearing gems and I wondered why?

jawest78
05-01-13, 11:03 AM
I just beat this level this morning after many tries, and the best advice I can give is to always go for the drop. I even used my blenders to clear stacks of hay so that I could attack multiple rows at once from the side.

esmeetje1990
05-02-13, 02:06 PM
What do you mean with go for the drop? I can never get more than 9 charms on this level :(

jawest78
05-02-13, 03:22 PM
You can't focus on score on this level, and need to focus exclusively on getting your blocks to drop.

kwhales
05-02-13, 04:30 PM
I am on level 39 too. For about a week now. I still haven't figured this level out, but once i am re fueled, I will try again.

FrozenTurtle
05-02-13, 11:40 PM
Make sure you use all your power fruit and don't let it get lost :)

esmeetje1990
05-03-13, 02:57 AM
You can't focus on score on this level, and need to focus exclusively on getting your blocks to drop.

Ah okay. I never focus on the score anyway, I'm happy as long as I pass it. I eventually did get it though, by using a blender and blasting all of the row blasters on the side at the same time.

SenseiNJ
05-03-13, 06:56 AM
After a few days I just got frustrated with this level. I was 2 moves away from getting the tenth charm and I only had one move. I spent 15 gems to buy 5 more moves and was able to complete the level. Immediately after I won (with the 'level complete!' flashing on the screen), the game crashed. I restarted it only to see I had to redo the level, and I had lost my gems. I've played any of TL's other games, including jewel mania and bubble mania, but I've never had a problem like this. Either fix the completion status or give me back my gems.

aceblade
05-03-13, 01:35 PM
Ah okay. I never focus on the score anyway, I'm happy as long as I pass it. I eventually did get it though, by using a blender and blasting all of the row blasters on the side at the same time.

Hmm, I didn't think of that. I will have to give it a try.
I keep running out of moves after the 9th charm. I don't even get to SEE the 10th charm. lol

kwhales
05-06-13, 05:09 PM
After a few days I just got frustrated with this level. I was 2 moves away from getting the tenth charm and I only had one move. I spent 15 gems to buy 5 more moves and was able to complete the level. Immediately after I won (with the 'level complete!' flashing on the screen), the game crashed. I restarted it only to see I had to redo the level, and I had lost my gems. I've played any of TL's other games, including jewel mania and bubble mania, but I've never had a problem like this. Either fix the completion status or give me back my gems.

I read in another thread that they can't fix your completion and I doubt they will give you your gems back. i just wish I had the gems to use. I earned them with those treasure boxes and keys but never got them. Twice.