PDA

View Full Version : Golden nugget!

susbebe
04-23-13, 01:53 PM
Hi, I have play for about 3 month now and I am at level 30. Golden nugget it hard to get, I have only get 5 and I have chop a lot of mine iron rock ex..
Anyone got the same problems and had anyone some god tips?
Sorry my English 

Edit
The golden nugget is an uncommon drop from mining different rocks, both mine types and the desert sands adventure.

dng1234
04-23-13, 03:28 PM
Hi, I have play for about 3 month now and I am at level 30. Golden nugget it hard to get, I have only get 5 and I have chop a lot of mine iron rock ex..
Anyone got the same problems and had anyone some god tips?
Sorry my English 😐

The drop for them is kinda rare. It helps if you have more than one sparkling mine to collect from. You can get them from those too.

susbebe
04-24-13, 11:25 AM
I have 2 mine one lev 4 and one lev 3. Can't level more up, until I get some golden nugget. I was so desperate that I bay the two last nugget for the bling bling to truston. Cost 160 gem :(

lotuskat
04-24-13, 01:41 PM
They're rare drops so patience is the only thing I can suggest (at least they drop more often than golden apples!).

catcrack
04-24-13, 04:19 PM
I have 25 currently, think most of them came from iron rich rocks.

(=^ェ^=)

Cesar49
07-12-13, 01:34 AM
I see people complaining about the lack of golden apples but I've got two deep mines and two level 5 mines, and almost never get any gold nuggets from my lazy miners! I know it's a random drop but at the moment I've 13 golden apples and 20 golden eggs and only 3 nuggets. I'm maxed out on coal, stone and silver so what are the little blighters doing down there? They do occasionally throw out an earth wisp or even, rarely, a wisp lantern (it's probably faulty or something) but I can't remember the last time I got a glimpse of gold. Are the miners on a go-slow or something? Anyone else in the same position?

minndom
07-12-13, 02:18 AM
I got gold nugget yesterday totaling in 16 nuggets. But I've seen a drop of earth wisp drop rate.

mikado86
07-12-13, 07:02 AM
you're just unlucky.

irl5
08-01-13, 02:55 PM
Well, at least I know I'm not alone. At first I could never get golden apples. Now the nuggets are in short supply. I keep chopping rocks but I only have 2- one from ages ago and one from a few days ago. It seems to be a ridiculously slow drop rate.

Buggi79
08-28-13, 01:46 AM
Golden Nuggets seem to be the rarest of items. I have 11 gold eggs and 5 golden apples but only 3 nuggets. It's been weeks since my last nugget and I've collected from my 3 mines continuously.

Is there something that might yield golden nuggets more often? Or is this one of those things that requires a lot of grinding?

55Merida
08-28-13, 04:41 PM
You are singing my song here!!! I too have two deep mines and two regular mines and i have been trying to harvest the rock piles but i am maxed out on stone and havent seen one in ages!! ArrGGG!!

I see people complaining about the lack of golden apples but I've got two deep mines and two level 5 mines, and almost never get any gold nuggets from my lazy miners! I know it's a random drop but at the moment I've 13 golden apples and 20 golden eggs and only 3 nuggets. I'm maxed out on coal, stone and silver so what are the little blighters doing down there? They do occasionally throw out an earth wisp or even, rarely, a wisp lantern (it's probably faulty or something) but I can't remember the last time I got a glimpse of gold. Are the miners on a go-slow or something? Anyone else in the same position?

jesoftngentle
08-29-13, 11:28 AM
I can not get any either. very frustrating

blondiellie
10-11-13, 10:32 AM
Has anyone else noticed nugget drop rates going down? I've probably gotten 1 in the last two months. I've gotten more golden apples than nuggets...that's how you know it's a little messed up....

mikado86
10-11-13, 10:39 AM
Its just random, they still drop, and even if the drop rate would have gone down, theres really no way for us to know

JayUK69
10-11-13, 10:57 AM
It's been the opposite for me, I've had 26 drop since the obelisk task finished, 4 of which I got today. The apples drop less for me and only have 9, but maxed out on golden eggs which are really frequent.

Queenzod
10-11-13, 11:22 AM
I've gotten three nuggets in the last 2 days. I have noticed that sometimes there's dry periods for things, and then they pick up again, so hang in there! They'll show up and you'll get more. I can guarantee it. :)

jesoftngentle
10-12-13, 08:09 PM
Still waiting--uggg :(

crystalrayn3
10-25-13, 10:23 AM
I'm desperate for Gold Nuggets as well. I only need 2 more to craft the bar of gold for the Baron. Any suggestions or success stories regarding finding these rare drops?!?!?!

maguar
10-25-13, 02:53 PM
Recently I'd been smashing a lot of rocks (iron, larger and glimmer) between those and my mines I've had a number drop over the last few days. I've got enough at this stage so I hope my lucky streak passes to you.

gogo0811
03-04-14, 06:29 PM
Does anyone know what the drop rates for golden nuggets are? Its been nearly two months and not a single golden nugget from the mines (neither sparkling nor deep ones). I need just two nuggets to continue with my discovering adamant goal and there are all these other new goals that are only triggered after a certain point of crossing the discovering adamant goal and so i am stuck for nearly two months! I do get golden eggs and golden apples every now and then but those are not needed for the goals at the moment. But these nuggets drop rate has just dropped to almost nothing...
Does it seem that just when you nee a rare item it just stops dropping. I had that with Mithril too! Fortunately I could craft Mithril at the Forge.
Any ideas on how to improve my chances of getting the elusive golden nuggets?

shambalaya
03-04-14, 06:55 PM
Golden items are also rare drops from the desert sands adventure, and from chopping all rocks, other than that you just have to wait. I have had months between drops and then suddenly 3 in one week. It is a random, very rare drop.

gogo0811
03-04-14, 07:04 PM
Thanks. I have been chopping all the rocks in my kingdon...no luck. Any particular rock formation that might have a higher chance of the nugget? I'll try the desert sands adventure...hopefull i will have some luck there!

eepopp
03-04-14, 07:08 PM
I've had Golden Nuggets drop from chopping Iron Rich Rock. It took a lot of chops, but since you can buy them for 5200 coins, it's by far the cheapest non-gem route to take.

With all the extra iron, you can create Silver (if you've unlocked that option), or build up your fancy block inventory.

gogo0811
03-04-14, 07:16 PM
Its almost as if TL were listening /reading this post as i type it...i just had a golden nuggest drop from the rock formation...yayyyyyy!! One more to go. Will buy some iron rich rock as eepopp suggested...maybe i will be lucky just one more time...
Yayyyyyyyy;)

Castloninian
03-04-14, 11:14 PM
I've noticed getting quite a few recently. But then I was also stuck waiting for some for a while not all that long ago. It's just random.

claupu
03-05-14, 02:14 AM
I've noticed getting quite a few recently. But then I was also stuck waiting for some for a while not all that long ago. It's just random.

That's my impression as well. I need 10 to craft the golden bar for the Barons's birthday. I startet with 4, waited weeks and in the last couple of days I got 4 more.

maguar
03-05-14, 02:43 AM
I merged the two threads on the golden nugget and it's drop rate.

gogo0811 I'm glad you got one now. Hope you get the next soon.

claupu
03-05-14, 07:49 AM
Just got another one from my Deep Mine! Only one more to go. Yay.