PDA

View Full Version : Blocking a player

ishsha8
04-23-13, 01:27 AM
I don't know if I missed this or if its even possible: but snap, there really should be a blocking button 4 players that are annoying other players! There is this random newbie girl insulting players and me on our walls! And we can't stop her, she is not our neighbor and somehow she keeps finding us. And she is not the only one there are more that do this. Could it be possible to have a blocking-player list? 4 even if their are not your neighbors ?? Or something! That would be really nice :). Further .. The game is awesome! I totally love it ^^!

Baraze
04-23-13, 02:13 AM
If you feel you are being harassed by a player send an email to TL, with her name and a pic of her messages if possible.

maguar
04-23-13, 03:05 AM
I'm sorry that you're having issues with a fellow player. In game harassment is a support issue and not a forum one. Email support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue. If you've got the other players ID or store name include that along with any screen shots. Don't respond to them as retaliation can land you in trouble - let your neighbours know not to as well. I'd recommend leaving at least one of their posts on your wall to make it easier for support to investigate. I hope you can get back to enjoying your game without this soon.