PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic VS Peacock Dragon

dark8karma
04-22-13, 01:50 PM
Hi,

Ive bein trying a dozen of times for the Cosmic Dragon with genie/trickster combo so far i got 8 genies, 1 trickster, 3... yes 3 peacock dragons.
Now isnt the peacock supposed to be the super rare and the cosmic a plain rare dragon?
So shouldnt i get the cosmic more often the peacock dragon, it just doesnt make sense!

Ether switch ure gold prices, peacock is now 600 gold while cosmic is 500, or fix those rates...

Spinning wheel: 72 fails and counting (between 3 devices) 0 wins
Dragon quest... My dragon make more left out of the quest building...24h = 50 apples nice one TL.

Besides that great game...

maxnono
04-22-13, 01:52 PM
The best is cosmic.

hamadrys
04-22-13, 01:53 PM
The mystery of dragon breedings is deep. You make sense, I am experiencing the same with other dragons...

aceblade
04-22-13, 01:55 PM
I've yet to try this Spinning Wheel or Dragon Quest.
I SHALL STEAL YOURS!
:D

maxnono
04-22-13, 02:03 PM
The more difficult dragon to obtain is the cosmic.

dark8karma
04-22-13, 02:50 PM
I SHALL STEAL YOURS!

U can have it, its broke anyhow.

The more difficult dragon to obtain is the cosmic.

Then why does the cosmic cost 500 gold and the peacock 600?

lollipop_rp
04-22-13, 03:03 PM

Us community members may never now

dark8karma
04-22-13, 11:57 PM
Us community members may never now

Nowadays they probably price the dragons, how cute they look rather than rarity... I guess.

sand
04-23-13, 04:30 AM
The gold price of a dragon is only somewhat connected to it's rarity rating and more closely related to the actual probability of breeding the dragon. To some extent, dragon pricing is also dependent on the ultimate trading value of the dragon.

While breeding probability will usually match a dragon's rarity, this is not the case for base dragons who are blended elements. Magic, Virtue, Night, Mythic and Cosmic are all automatically rated as "rare" regardless of how easy or difficult it may be to breed them. They all earn relatively little, because they are essentially breeders for their respective family of hybrids.

Finally, keep in mind that your actual experience may not necessarily reflect the probabilities. That is the nature of chance. Each breeding is an isolated event, the product of which has absolutely nothing to do with previous or subsequent breedings.

MonteZamu
04-23-13, 04:38 AM
You have to keep in mind that breeding is based on RNG. And in every game that has an RNG based outcomes, it's just about luck.

So for me it doesn't matter if I get that elusive dragon or not. But shall keep trying nonetheless.

79 tries for Helios, 267 tries for Moon, 193 tries for Dark Angel. Finally got an Anubis 'fail', trying for DA.

But hey I got my Diamond at level 36 after 4 tries.

RNG could mean you have 100% to get that dragon the first try, could also mean you have bad mojo and have 0.0001% chance.

RNG is still RNG (Random Number Generation).

maxnono
04-23-13, 07:39 AM
79 tries for Helios, 267 tries for Moon, 193 tries for Dark Angel. Finally got an Anubis 'fail', trying for DA.

267 fails??? O_o easter dragon for me is just 32 fails...

RotomGuy
04-23-13, 08:26 AM
Kite is rare, Leopard is Super Rare. Just got my 7th Leopard.

248 fails. Not as much as 267, but still.

hamadrys
04-23-13, 08:54 AM
Wow guys, and I start to complain and whine after 25 fails... You are driving me to absolute despair !!!

megaloos
04-23-13, 09:42 AM
I SHALL STEAL YOURS!
Neither one is worth the digital space they use on your screen

DragonTan1
04-23-13, 09:54 AM
Wow guys, and I start to complain and whine after 25 fails... You are driving me to absolute despair !!!

I know, I didn't even get that many fails going for all of my Diamond hybrids... wow @_@

leaable
04-23-13, 01:13 PM
I just got my cosmic dragon by breeding a Fairy & Wizard, I also got a peacock first but I also got an Infinity using this combo. Hope it helps Good Luck :)

MonteZamu
04-23-13, 02:46 PM
Kite is rare, Leopard is Super Rare. Just got my 7th Leopard.

248 fails. Not as much as 267, but still.

Those are your fails for Kite? If so I'm really looking forward to try for it, with my Moon dragon luck *sigh*

Gotta love splitting.

dragonville79
04-30-13, 08:42 PM
Hi,

Ive bein trying a dozen of times for the Cosmic Dragon with genie/trickster combo so far i got 8 genies, 1 trickster, 3... yes 3 peacock dragons.
Now isnt the peacock supposed to be the super rare and the cosmic a plain rare dragon?
So shouldnt i get the cosmic more often the peacock dragon, it just doesnt make sense!

Ether switch ure gold prices, peacock is now 600 gold while cosmic is 500, or fix those rates...

Spinning wheel: 72 fails and counting (between 3 devices) 0 wins
Dragon quest... My dragon make more left out of the quest building...24h = 50 apples nice one TL.

Besides that great game...

I am trying for peacock and have sold 3 cosmic dragons in the process, with one left in the nest until I can gather enough coins to build a cosmic home. I have sold so many genies, trickster, magics too but can't get a peacock even after dozens of tries. I am about to give up. Too bad we can't trade with each other!

Warrior711
04-30-13, 08:45 PM
I used this combination of Gold level 8 with Illusion level 7 and just got Cosmic; 8 hour breed time.

Autorithy
04-30-13, 09:47 PM
I got cosmic out of magic and air after 3 tries and peacock out of a DA fail

apehero
05-31-13, 11:51 PM
U can have it, its broke anyhow.

i really don't know but what i've heard from TL are changing prices!