PDA

View Full Version : Fast money!

ImBabieBunnie
04-22-13, 12:00 PM
I am trying to make 2 million bucks for next expansion. Ive noticed that by the end of the day of making recipe after recipe I have only profited maybe $20k. I was getting nowhere fast like this. So I added up all the food items I already had prepared and multiplied that number by $4 which is the average price for the bakery items and I had $750k of profit just sitting there! So I decided to stop cooking and just collect my profit. So far in doing this I have made $600k in just 3 days! I still gift, tip, and collect my coins and basically watch the cash roll in. Its a good way to stop breaking even by the end of the day and start making some dough!

xoxjenn
04-22-13, 01:20 PM
I do this & still only make about $50K a day! -_-

ImBabieBunnie
04-22-13, 01:50 PM
Well I thought of this idea Friday around 4pm and had about 1.3 million. Currently, just 3 days later Im just under 1.9 million. Should be able to expand by tomorrow. I have to say I do play often and check my bakery fairly regularly so I dont know if that has anything to do with it. I usually make $50k while Im asleep at night alone. All my bakery items are $4 items and the only $10 items I have are the ones I get as gifts from cappuccinos.

islanddoll1
04-22-13, 06:20 PM
From about 11pm to about 7am, I wake up with about 130,000 give or take a thousand. I stock up on red velvet cake, earls grey tea, cappuccino, love potion, sugar cookies, even ginger bread cookies, I don't keep anything less than 6 coins unless i had to bake them to complete a goal. I could go a long time without baking because I've stocked up on food but I bake to level up, it's the quickest way.

cherryberry9
04-22-13, 06:37 PM
From about 11pm to about 7am, I wake up with about 130,000 give or take a thousand. I stock up on red velvet cake, earls grey tea, cappuccino, love potion, sugar cookies, even ginger bread cookies, I don't keep anything less than 6 coins unless i had to bake them to complete a goal. I could go a long time without baking because I've stocked up on food but I bake to level up, it's the quickest way.

Ya me too. Once I get to level 99 I'll stop baking.

ImBabieBunnie
04-22-13, 07:41 PM
It does matter what your purpose is. For me I just want a bigger space to decorate with. But if your purpose is to level up then yes, keep baking.

cookietyler
04-24-13, 05:15 PM
My next expansion is for 60 million, lol I'll be waiting quite a while :)

GroovyRuss
04-25-13, 07:39 AM
My next expansion is for 60 million, lol I'll be waiting quite a while :)

I have 81 million. Need a loan? lol

sls0991
04-25-13, 10:02 AM
I have 81 million. Need a loan? lol

Me please! :P

Gypsy_Cat
04-25-13, 11:59 AM
If you have a large inventory of food, try using either GroovyRuss or Fecsuper's layout. Reducing the amount of steps the 'bots need to take gets them in and out very quickly. I average about 150k per day. Also, baking Red Velvet Cake (even if you've mastered it) is a great investment. You get 12 coins per plate. Other money-spinning items include cappucino and earl grey tea.

Fsegundo
04-25-13, 03:45 PM
If you need money buy some Candy Ovens and bake Candy Corn Muffin, each batch will provide over 5K coins.
Stay away from the Red Velvet Cookies, each batch makes you lose 1.620 coins.

Open this chart (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AirojqZymHCpdDlCX3F1OU1tODFTNW4xZWpBb2RDZ EE&gid=21) and take a look at the cashflow column. As you can see, most of the recipes will make you lose coins.

So basically, don't bake the non-profitable recipes and you'll start to earn some cash.

Hope this helps :p