PDA

View Full Version : Last Expansion

saintlover
04-22-13, 09:20 AM
I am collecting the last few maps needed for my last expansion. It is bittersweet as the game has taken a sour turn for me with the increase in gold-sped breeding. I am excited though that I have finally managed to clear the whole thing.

aceblade
04-22-13, 09:22 AM
Beware. Clearing the last expansion space opens up the Underworld Portal where the cannibal dragons lurk.
:|

penqueen2
04-22-13, 09:41 AM
I am collecting the last few maps needed for my last expansion. It is bittersweet as the game has taken a sour turn for me with the increase in gold-sped breeding. I am excited though that I have finally managed to clear the whole thing.
I cleared my last space last Thursday. Got the new dragon & habitat. Then Thursday night the DOUBLEING of gold speedup prices. Talk about a day of ups and downs. Celebration and then ready to quit!

Darkstorm2
04-22-13, 09:59 AM
Congrats. It's a great accomplishment. The best part about it, which you will soon realize is that you no longer have to go through your neighbor list asking for mystic maps!

Spiceshirl
04-22-13, 11:41 AM
It's really great!!! I finish clearing about 2 weeks ago!!! Now it's time to delete some nbrs lol:rolleyes:

Baraze
04-22-13, 02:23 PM
Congrats! I'm on my last island. The largest part allllll the way to the right. With two, sometimes three days for collecting maps and three days for the expansions to clear, I should be finished around October. Of 2014. Dont know why they should take so long, so considering the expense of clearing the foliage and huge rocks and trees.

midnightmeerkat
04-22-13, 02:38 PM
Congrats! I'm on my last island. The largest part allllll the way to the right. With two, sometimes three days for collecting maps and three days for the expansions to clear, I should be finished around October. Of 2014. Dont know why they should take so long, so considering the expense of clearing the foliage and huge rocks and trees.

You can take a long time or speed up for gold.... That's why

salinho
04-22-13, 02:49 PM
Beware. Clearing the last expansion space opens up the Underworld Portal where the cannibal dragons lurk.

I cleared my last space last Thursday. Got the new dragon & habitat. Then Thursday night the DOUBLEING of gold speedup prices. Talk about a day of ups and downs. Celebration and then ready to quit!
Got the cannibal dragon? ;D lol. XD

I finished my final expansion couple of days ago. Whew!

enoch4
04-22-13, 03:50 PM

I've got three squares left. I had the new dragons, I was getting all excited, then the double gold/diamond temple fiasco hit and my excitement just crashed face first into the ground. Sad.

I'm a little scared to finish now. Months of work, only to see cannibal dragon eat my hard-won pets. lol. Though I'm pretty sure dark angel is fierce enough to protect the others. Just breeding him almost drove me mad. He is hard core.

kurebiz
04-22-13, 05:24 PM
Erm, for those who've expanded finish.. how would you complete the goals that require clearing of foliage? Or do you guys expand but not clear the foliage?

alphaiceman
04-22-13, 06:33 PM
Erm, for those who've expanded finish.. how would you complete the goals that require clearing of foliage? Or do you guys expand but not clear the foliage?
I guess we would be grandfathered into the goal. That is, if the goal required clearing foliage, then that part of the goal would be checked as done.

aceblade
04-22-13, 06:35 PM
I guess we would be grandfathered into the goal. That is, if the goal required clearing foliage, then that part of the goal would be checked as done.

Is that how it works though?
I've debated keeping my last few shrooms and stalks on my island for quest purposes.

codenameraven
04-22-13, 06:40 PM

Ahhhh good question... I would hate to have to rely on TL to fix that....given there track record

carlsbad69
04-22-13, 06:46 PM
Ahhhh good question... I would hate to have to rely on TL to fix that....given there track record

by that point, doubtful there are any more "clearing foliage" goals. but if more come up, you can always 'skip for xx gold'

kwhales
04-22-13, 07:00 PM
by that point, doubtful there are any more "clearing foliage" goals. but if more come up, you can always 'skip for xx gold'

Sorry to say, but Saturn dragon has clear foliage goal. So I hope those people who expanded as much as they could saved some mushmolds.

kurebiz
04-22-13, 07:04 PM

The saturn dragon quest has it. Hence I asked. I doubt TL will grandfathered those who've cleared all foliage in. Probably tell them to skip with gold. So I guess I'm going to just finish expanding but not clear all the foliage yet! Just in case.

carlsbad69
04-22-13, 08:09 PM
The saturn dragon quest has it. Hence I asked. I doubt TL will grandfathered those who've cleared all foliage in. Probably tell them to skip with gold. So I guess I'm going to just finish expanding but not clear all the foliage yet! Just in case.

Well now that's silly. So that penalizes the long term players who've been playing for a long time since you can't get Cosmic til level 40 like mythic I'd imagine because the habitat is $6M like mythic (someone feel free to correct me). They should keep the early goals that have a clear foliage attached to them as part of player progress and learning, but not use that for later goals like this. just my humble opinion.

Darkstorm2
04-23-13, 02:20 AM
I had to pay six gold to complete the Saturn dragon goal. I had no mush mold to clear. :)

mammami08
04-23-13, 02:48 AM
No, you can't finich the goals without paying gold. But why even bother with the goal? For XP? If you finiched clearing all land you are at lvl 94 since long so theres no point to do it to gain XP. For money? Well you probarbly have enough anyway so the goalreward don't matter that much.

For satisfaction? Yes i can see that but if you got the dragon that should be the greatest satisfaction anyway?

I still have two goals that i,m not able to finich because i have no land to expand to or foilige to clear. But i just ignor them...

salinho
04-23-13, 03:51 AM
Sorry to say, but Saturn dragon has clear foliage goal. So I hope those people who expanded as much as they could saved some mushmolds.

Nope. Didn't even think about saving any mushmolds. I did keep a bitterbark, though!

kooky panda
04-23-13, 04:57 AM
I had to pay six gold to complete the Saturn dragon goal. I had no mush mold to clear. :)
I will have to do the same, or just let the goal expire.:(

sand
04-23-13, 05:18 AM
Bittersweet congratulations on your final expansion. I'm now in 3-day territory myself. Lately I've taken to leaving shroom stalks and rocks in a few places - both for aesthetic effect and goal requisites.
But ultimately, if you can't complete a goal, so what? Their rewards are mostly insignificant. Skip for gold? Are you kidding me? You're not expected to voluntarily do that, are you? I figure the button's there so you can accidentally lose your gold just by hovering your finger over the screen.

kwhales
04-23-13, 05:43 AM
I will have to do the same, or just let the goal expire.:(

Goals like these don't seem to expire quickly. Maybe TL will release a parcel of saved land in time for everyone to have more weeds to **** before the goal disappears.

kooky panda
04-23-13, 10:14 AM
Goals like these don't seem to expire quickly. Maybe TL will release a parcel of saved land in time for everyone to have more weeds to **** before the goal disappears.

I am going to check to see if any other options.

FrozenTurtle
04-23-13, 10:52 AM
If anyone is fully expanded and cleared and cannot complete the Rings of Saturn Goal because they cannot clear 3 pieces of Mushmold, please email us at support@teamlava.com so we can assist you.

carlsbad69
04-24-13, 01:13 AM
Be thankful you have your last expansion and clearing...with the number of players quitting on my neighbors list, it'll take me for absolutely ever to get maps to expand and clear things :(

saintlover
04-24-13, 11:31 AM
Less than 40 hours til my final expansion is finished. Yey! I've been quite lucky today with my last speed gold hurrah. Multiple diamond breedings. While trying for the dark angel I got a third mercury, a second Anubis and the dark angel. Move on to Helios and have gotten a second crusader and second gold. Still no Helios though.

oneroli
06-25-13, 04:01 AM
in general. . how do I retrieve my expansions? If I log out, do I have to log back in @ exactly the time the expansion is finished? If I wait too long do I lose it?

maguar
06-25-13, 04:08 AM
Expansions don't expire. Once they're ready you can see the trees etc and can choose to clear them.

penqueen2
07-07-13, 06:06 PM
If anyone is fully expanded and cleared and cannot complete the Rings of Saturn Goal because they cannot clear 3 pieces of Mushmold, please email us at support@teamlava.com so we can assist you.
I just tried this with support (took many days) and they will not help. they say you have to pay gold to complete this quest. Very disappointing!

maguar
07-08-13, 02:58 AM
penqueen2 I've passed this on for you

[S8] Elsa
07-08-13, 11:33 AM
I just tried this with support (took many days) and they will not help. they say you have to pay gold to complete this quest. Very disappointing!

Support has followed up with you. Apologize for any misunderstanding.

penqueen2
07-08-13, 02:43 PM
Thanks Pony Roar & maguar, The goal is gone, YEA.