PDA

View Full Version : Unlocked alicorn this morning !!!!!

tina2sun
04-22-13, 06:55 AM
Just got the sacred horn this morning, and i already got the sacred wing last month..,

i just do the castle task everyday, and it showed up....

It is possible! Gals! Keep holding on!

justk9188
04-22-13, 06:56 AM
Good for you. Congrats ^0^

lotuskat
04-22-13, 07:06 AM
Yay! I'll keep up hope for mine! \(^_^)/

kikilicious74
04-22-13, 08:04 AM
Which adventure?

bowlfullofcherries
04-22-13, 02:50 PM
That's great! I'm green with envy.

Anybody get anything good from the simple feast adventure?

sdwombat
04-22-13, 04:38 PM
That's great! I'm green with envy.

Anybody get anything good from the simple feast adventure?

I got both of my alicorn parts from that Adventure.

bowlfullofcherries
04-22-13, 05:37 PM
Thanks sd. Considering how much effort the others take, this one is worth a go. I've got my fingers crossed for a horn!

vchanhs
04-22-13, 05:52 PM
I do adventures everyday but still lack wing. Just want to complete that quest and move on....

Baraze
04-22-13, 06:12 PM
I just visited a kingdom that has 9 of them! NINE!!!

sdwombat
04-22-13, 06:23 PM
I just visited a kingdom that has 9 of them! NINE!!!

The kingdom named "Aploonicorns" has 34! I kid you not.

sleepymama2122
04-22-13, 07:12 PM
I don't believe I will ever get one. Good to know people got the horn/wing from simple feast. I may stick with that from now on.

Baraze
04-22-13, 08:29 PM
The kingdom named "Aploonicorns" has 34! I kid you not.

Oh my gosh! Now THAT is a jaw dropping number. Is it your neighbor? Do they post on your wall? I've been going around the community all day visiting and seeing how many things I can spot. It's so fun! One person had a tinker camp, chateau, four wizard schools, four carriages two of the gem buildings that came out with the amphitheater. Dont remember its name. This is one of the things that makes the game fun.

sdwombat
04-22-13, 08:40 PM
Oh my gosh! Now THAT is a jaw dropping number. Is it your neighbor? Do they post on your wall? I've been going around the community all day visiting and seeing how many things I can spot. It's so fun! One person had a tinker camp, chateau, four wizard schools, four carriages two of the gem buildings that came out with the amphitheater. Dont remember its name. This is one of the things that makes the game fun.

No, they aren't my neighbor, but had posted on a neighbor's wall, so I went & had a look at their kingdom. Just full,of alicorns. I've never seen anything like it.

I thought I'd read here on the forums somewhere that we were limited to just 2 Wizard Schools (which makes sense, since they are a resource building like mines, etc. which are also limited to just 2).

Baraze
04-22-13, 08:51 PM
No, they aren't my neighbor, but had posted on a neighbor's wall, so I went & had a look at their kingdom. Just full,of alicorns. I've never seen anything like it.

I thought I'd read here on the forums somewhere that we were limited to just 2 Wizard Schools (which makes sense, since they are a resource building like mines, etc. which are also limited to just 2).

I thought we could only one have, but I definitely saw more than two. Maybe like that two breeding den glitch on dragon? But I just saw this person you were talking about kingdom. She's a neighbor of one of my neighbors. As I wrote on her wall, I thought I was doing good with just three of them.

I hope they eventually allow those who didnt Download the valentine version to craft it and find parts in adventures. If nothing else its pretty cool decor to keep out.

Elen4070
04-23-13, 08:44 AM
Sdwombat thanks for the promo, lol.

Yes im the crazy guy with loads of alicorns, "aploonicorns" kingdom.... I believe i have 35 so far. All are bought. I once had a horn drop from adventure but thats it.

Baraze, i have still to get back to visit you, been a crazy few days, but i did read you.

I add all neighbors... My id, elen4070.

Anyuszko
04-23-13, 09:59 AM
Does anybody know, if i bypass alicorn quest by 130 gem (found Horn, but no wing), then should i have the wing ("bought" by that 130gem), or Still i have to find One?

CottageRose
04-23-13, 12:36 PM
Interesting. :) I'm pretty sure Alicorn parts are 200 gems each in my Love Shack. C'est la vie.

Anyuszko
04-23-13, 12:41 PM
Interesting. :) I'm pretty sure Alicorn parts are 200 gems each in my Love Shack. C'est la vie.

In the Love Shack yes. But until you unlock alicorn craft, the quest itself for it can be bypass by 130 gem each part. Only thing i dont know, with bypassing should you get those parts ?s well

Elen4070
04-23-13, 01:36 PM
In the Love Shack yes. But until you unlock alicorn craft, the quest itself for it can be bypass by 130 gem each part. Only thing i dont know, with bypassing should you get those parts ?s well

When you bypass, or skip, the item in the quest line, You are given the part, yes. So its kind of buying the part when you skip it.

ascherb
05-05-13, 01:19 PM
I unlocked 2 days ago and discovered I needed 5 illuminate essence ... So it was off to the wells I go!!! Finally crafting it ... Took 6 weeks to get the horn for me.... Finally.... They say good things come to those that wait...

camillaya
05-05-13, 04:38 PM
I have a neighbor who has over 70 alicorns and I don't even get a single one

vchanhs
05-05-13, 04:51 PM
I am glad there are these type of people. It means that TL will be able to continue to create good games. Lol.

elaur
05-06-13, 10:53 AM
I decided to use the gems I had left from the Sabina purchase to buy my horn for my alicorn. I'm actually glad I didn't keep waiting.

maple02
05-06-13, 11:33 AM

Mine costs 200 gem each. T_T

catcrack
05-06-13, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=maple02;622323]Mine costs 200 gem each. T_T[/QUOTE
Must be inflation, this thread is from what, last month?

rosewaterlily
05-06-13, 01:35 PM
My alicorn part skip goals have always been 500 gems each!

Shylore
05-06-13, 01:40 PM
Wow, I seem to just imp along at my turtle pace. But this game is so addicting. Just wish had more turns! Am looking forward to finding my horn and wing.

Elen4070
05-06-13, 02:34 PM
70? Who has so many? Want to meet them!,!

arikasi
05-06-13, 05:06 PM
I am still waiting to craft Thurstons knightly bling bling. After all this time I only have four of the five gold ore. Do they drop more frequently from higher level mines? The ones that I saw drop came from mining rocks. Or is there a best type of rock to find them in?

shambalaya
05-06-13, 05:28 PM
Same here... only 4 golden nuggets in three months :-( I've got 50 pink jewels though, and they increased the drop rate for those at the time. Wish TL would increase the drop rate for golden nuggets! I've gotten three from the mine and one from an iron rich rock.
Also, I hope Thurston decides to give the bling bling to Sabina when I will finally be able to craft it. It would look so much better on her!

shambalaya
05-06-13, 05:30 PM
Hehehe Aploonicorns, you want to meet someone who has more alicorns than reside in your kingdom! I was thinking they meant you and exagerated a bit! :-)

camillaya
05-06-13, 05:48 PM
70? Who has so many? Want to meet them!,!
I don't know his Id anymore , his kingdom's name is Stanford and has at least 70 alicorns.
I'll post a screenshot later.

camillaya
05-06-13, 05:50 PM
Hehehe Aploonicorns, you want to meet someone who has more alicorns than reside in your kingdom! I was thinking they meant you and exagerated a bit! :-)
Nop~ I really have this crazy neighbor :cool:

Elen4070
05-08-13, 12:16 PM
Ohhh wow! Twice the number i have! Wow!

camillaya
05-09-13, 01:23 PM
Elen i think u r my neighbor too ^^
u can check my wall perhaps u can see his name there and visit his or her Kingdom XD
my kingdoms ID : ALK