PDA

View Full Version : Level 36

macik79
04-21-13, 10:11 PM
Appreciate help, can't reach the last 2 charms even though been trying to blast bigger groups. Thanks.

kwhales
04-24-13, 06:39 PM
If you find a way, let me know. I get 7 charms then I'm done. And the only way I got the 7th was on my last move, i got the blender to go, but I could only get one charm with it. Now I am out of energy so I will have to wait until tomorrow.

lemona5121
04-27-13, 08:24 PM
focus on last two, and let the blender finish the last one. I try several time until finish it. now I'm stuck in level 37

drgness
04-28-13, 01:15 AM
I agree with kwhales, managed to finish it twice, both times the app closed and doesn't register I finished it. Any suggestions?

koiju
04-28-13, 02:54 AM
I agree with kwhales, managed to finish it twice, both times the app closed and doesn't register I finished it. Any suggestions?

This just happened to me on this level, completed it, got 2 stars, game force closed on me and when I reopened it wasn't completed so I have to redo (no energy tho)

drgness
04-28-13, 04:17 AM
Had another go this morning, opened the game then force closed it, finally finished the level and the same thing happened again, please TL any thoughts?

drgness
04-28-13, 04:44 AM
OK, last time I finished the level with 2 stars, I quickly took a screen capture with a view of contacting T L about the problem, the game then advanced as normal, lol! Maybe it's worth trying that!

FrozenTurtle
04-29-13, 10:28 AM

This just happened to me on this level, completed it, got 2 stars, game force closed on me and when I reopened it wasn't completed so I have to redo (no energy tho)

Had another go this morning, opened the game then force closed it, finally finished the level and the same thing happened again, please TL any thoughts?

Do you guys remember how many stars you achieved or which animations you saw when before the game force closed on you?

Please respond in the current thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49622-Golden-Gate-Last-Level) regarding this issue and leave this thread for players asking for tips and strategies.

kwhales
04-29-13, 04:07 PM
I finally finished this level. Don't concentrate on getting the fruit on the sides. Concentrate on the center ones and the side will fall eventually. You use too many tries when trying to clear straight across. Go down and if the sides don't fall quick enough, zap them once if you have too.

mamm1
05-03-13, 09:35 PM
My game forced closed a few times when finishing this level. This time I didn't press next but closed the game after I was done. When I opend the game I manage to get to level 37 :)

babman
05-07-13, 07:27 AM
I finally finished this level. Don't concentrate on getting the fruit on the sides. Concentrate on the center ones and the side will fall eventually. You use too many tries when trying to clear straight across. Go down and if the sides don't fall quick enough, zap them once if you have too.

Reading this made me FINALLY make this level. However happiness dint last for long. After pushing "next" game force closed :( Next time (if i ever make it again) ill try to "This time I didn't press next but closed the game after I was done" instead and hopefully it will make me go to next level.