PDA

View Full Version : 2-4 Player Contest!!!

FlameyHawk
12-23-10, 12:46 PM
Hello Norman, I have a suggestion that I would love to do because I need some new gems!

My Suggestion is to have 2-4 players that Norman or I would choose or be nominated to play in a special contest! There would be a theme to whatever the lead player would like.

So in all the contest would go like this:

1. 2-4 players would be chosen by Norman or I
2. Each player would be given a number
3. Norman or I would go to Random.org and the website will choose 1 of the players to be the lead player
4. Lead player then chooses a theme for that weeks 4 player contest
5. Week is continued with players creating their Restaurant to go with the theme
6. Players would finish up and Norman, I, and 1 other lucky player would judge the Restaurants
7. Norman awards player with 25-100 Gems (Amount will be awarded by how hard the winner worked)
8. Norman and I would start the next week's 2-4 Player Contest!

Please Reply what you think and if Norman would like to he may sticky this topic to spread the news!

Thank You!

-FlameyHawk

Cam
01-15-11, 04:54 AM
Hey Flameyhawk. I am keen to see this idea advance! If it worked out, I would love to have some sort of leading part, such as, being judge or being contender? Thank you for submitting this idea. ID:gobblies. 

Unregistered
02-07-11, 03:18 PM
Hey, this actually might work!!! Pls support Norman!!! ID: starrynight999

Unregistered
02-14-11, 08:53 AM
To be honest I don't think this would work..
1.You want new gems you said, you want to judge and what not and still
Enter the contest? *****ing maybe?
2.I understand you gave the idea to Norman, but why are you even participating
If you aren't putting any gems for others to win?

Lesley got her contest granted because she bought gems and gave them to others so they could
Have a chance to win

There's another player waiting for Norman who is doing the same thing for Valentines.. He/she is also putting up his gems..

It could maybe perhaps work if you would put your own gems

Unregistered
02-14-11, 06:32 PM
That FlameyHawk always is trying to start contest... which is cool.
But he doesn't want to put up gems and still wants to judge and enter the contest himself.. for what so he can choose himself as a winner?

Also.. everytime FlameyHawk posts... "Cam" also does to saying he wants to be a contender as well.. i think its the same person, as FlameyHawk once again trying to win himself again..

If you want to start a contest.. put up your own gems.. don't enter them.. don't be so greedy.

There's two players now that have put up their own Gems for others to win..

LesleyG i believe and soemone who started their own today i think..

Unregistered
02-14-11, 06:40 PM
they should make a pirate ship story- run your pirate ship

Unregistered
02-14-11, 06:52 PM
That FlameyHawk always is trying to start contest... which is cool.
But he doesn't want to put up gems and still wants to judge and enter the contest himself.. for what so he can choose himself as a winner?

Also.. everytime FlameyHawk posts... "Cam" also does to saying he wants to be a contender as well.. i think its the same person, as FlameyHawk once again trying to win himself again..

If you want to start a contest.. put up your own gems.. don't enter them.. don't be so greedy.

There's two players now that have put up their own Gems for others to win..

LesleyG i believe and soemone who started their own today i think..

I think Flameyhawk is a woman. She keeps trying to inject herself into the company. What I can't understand is, why she would pick such a lousy company as TL to do that with.

Unregistered
02-14-11, 07:09 PM
Hello Norman, I have a suggestion that I would love to do because I need some new gems!

My Suggestion is to have 2-4 players that Norman or I would choose or be nominated to play in a special contest! There would be a theme to whatever the lead player would like.

So in all the contest would go like this:

1. 2-4 players would be chosen by Norman or I
2. Each player would be given a number
3. Norman or I would go to Random.org and the website will choose 1 of the players to be the lead player
4. Lead player then chooses a theme for that weeks 4 player contest
5. Week is continued with players creating their Restaurant to go with the theme
6. Players would finish up and Norman, I, and 1 other lucky player would judge the Restaurants
7. Norman awards player with 25-100 Gems (Amount will be awarded by how hard the winner worked)
8. Norman and I would start the next week's 2-4 Player Contest!

Please Reply what you think and if Norman would like to he may sticky this topic to spread the news!

Thank You!

-FlameyHawk

What a stupid idea! Are you on crack??? You think it's fair to choose 2 -4 players out of all the ones who want to participate? What criteria is going to be used for that??? Then, you and Norman this, you and Norman that. Exactly how does that get you Gems? And who is giving out these Gems? I don't think TL is going to adopt yet another contest to give out more gems. Especially one as limited as this! Go and pull your head out of your arse. Every time you open your mouth, I can see your nose!

Unregistered
02-14-11, 07:14 PM
I think Flameyhawk is a woman. She keeps trying to inject herself into the company. What I can't understand is, why she would pick such a lousy company as TL to do that with.

whoever he/she is it's wanting too much attention. FlameyHawk you've tried a million times.. if he isn't responding is for a reason.. buy gems and then give them out instead like the other two people have done! greedy arse