PDA

View Full Version : help I can't figure out what I am breeding

leeliilee
04-21-13, 01:56 PM
I bred an athletic dragon and a mermaid dragon and I saw it said finish now for 40 gold, but didn't bother to take a look at the time. Ior some reason I confused 40 gold with 40 hours. Does anyone know what the possible dragon types are? Plus is it just me or is the spin the wheel thing bs? I never get gold out of it. I dont know why they put it there to tease everyone or at least tease those unlucky enough to spin some. Oh and another thing! I swear I get better dragons sooner on my android than on my ipod. Rarer Dragons seem harder to obtain on dragon story for ios. Speaking for myself:)

roni122285
04-21-13, 02:00 PM
Well if it is actually 40 hours than it's infinity or Anubis but since you didn't put a diamond in there you probably got an island or magic dragon and you got the double gold instead of half times.

midnightmeerkat
04-21-13, 02:03 PM
Either island or magic.

TL have made some random changes with speed up costs and breeding times, you have same breeding times and double speed up

See this thread for info and reaction to this change http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50150-Speeding-up-gold-price-increased

leeliilee
04-21-13, 02:05 PM
Thank you! I thought it was infinity at first, but something just seemed off. I'm going to check the reaction forum out now:) add me leeliilee