PDA

View Full Version : Sweetco Frosting Waterfall

luckylu98
04-21-13, 09:27 AM
Does anyone know why I can't get the frosting waterfall to go into my bakery? I have enough money, it's available to buy, but when I try to put it in, the base of it is red instead of green, & nothing happens when I tap the screen to place the item. I thought it might be that it needs a lot of space, so I cleared out tables but it still won't go. I need to buy 2 of these elusive things to get by the Proof Is In the Frosting Goal.

cherryberry9
04-21-13, 09:30 AM
There's been a lot of confusion on how the item goes invisible. Try restarting the app for that problem

islanddoll1
04-21-13, 09:55 AM
Does anyone know why I can't get the frosting waterfall to go into my bakery? I have enough money, it's available to buy, but when I try to put it in, the base of it is red instead of green, & nothing happens when I tap the screen to place the item. I thought it might be that it needs a lot of space, so I cleared out tables but it still won't go. I need to buy 2 of these elusive things to get by the Proof Is In the Frosting Goal.

Frosting water fall is a wall decor. put it in the wall and make sure there is no other decor on that particular place on the wall.