PDA

View Full Version : Just don't water!

TongaTom
07-08-10, 03:10 PM
Ok, firstly I'd just like to say that I'm all for having a "Neighbour Management System", but until that happens we've got a couple of options.

1) Continue to trawl through dozens (hundreds) of neighbours, watering the ones who have things to water, typing emoji stuff on their walls, ignoring the ones who don't, and swearing in your head because you keep clicking on the same ex-farmer 17 days in a row to see a 20x20 withered crop!

or

2) Stop going through your list watering everyone.

It's not gonna be forever. It's obvious that Farm Story is a successful and addictive game. They'll want to keep supporting it. I know a lot of people are getting irate about the Forum not responding, but I bet they read the threads. Really, I bet they do!

All you're losing out on is +20 coins and +1 XP per square.

Now, to people like me, who've got 'pretty' things on half their farm, we're probably not too concerned about making a huge profit in as short a time as possible. I'll enjoy my strawberries and grapes while I build up gradually.

And those who plant high yield 20x20 crops, then I'm sure you're making quite enough without the little extra from being watered.

I for one will try my best to water my neighbours every day, time allowing.

One final thought... How do I stop rice growing in my fish pond?

TongaTom

P.S. Don't tell me I've spelled "neighbour" wrong, because I haven't. So there!

Hawk8
07-08-10, 03:22 PM
I know changes have to be made to the game, but I think I will just keep watering my neighbors until those changes come.

TongaTom
07-08-10, 11:13 PM
I know a lot of people are getting irate about the Forum not responding, but I bet they read the threads. Really, I bet they do!

See, I knew they were listening lol