PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys know what dragon to go for

Manaphio
04-21-13, 03:40 AM
Is it just me because I don't know what dragon to go for they're are too many

midnightmeerkat
04-21-13, 04:12 AM
Look at your goals ... Start at the top or look through them and go for the ones you like the look of.

I like that there is a choice of dragons to go for.

hamadrys
04-21-13, 04:44 AM
I pick a combo that allows me to try for several dragons that I want. Then I stick to it til I get it.

MonteZamu
04-21-13, 05:53 AM
I pick a combo that allows me to try for several dragons that I want. Then I stick to it til I get it.

This! For the moment I'm hunting for DA, with diamond x night combo. This gives me a chance for Mercury & Anubis, which I still need. If your still missing a few dragons, go for multiple outcomes.

Darkstorm2
04-21-13, 05:59 AM
I need virtue dragons to harvest quartz for the next gemstone dragon.

hubbabubba03
04-21-13, 05:59 AM
Mostly all the time I go for a dragon I'm likely to get something I wasn't trying for, and that helped me out a lot. When I went for cosmic I got another Anubis. Also I'm going for the unicorn, but I got a crusader, and an angel...Now I have 2 crusaders, 2 Anubis, 2 Angels, One diamond, quetzal, and gold. It would be nice to have a bigger max cap for the diamond field.

kurebiz
04-21-13, 06:24 AM
Mostly all the time I go for a dragon I'm likely to get something I wasn't trying for, and that helped me out a lot. When I went for cosmic I got another Anubis. Also I'm going for the unicorn, but I got a crusader, and an angel...Now I have 2 crusaders, 2 Anubis, 2 Angels, One diamond, quetzal, and gold. It would be nice to have a bigger max cap for the diamond field.

lucky you! I've never gotten a diamond hybrid while trying for other diamond hybrids. either luck is severely not on my side, or perhaps I've not tried as long.

DragonTan1
04-21-13, 07:31 AM

Yes it would, but for some reason TL doesn't want to release a big Diamond habitat.

kwhales
04-21-13, 07:48 AM
picking a dragon to go for was never difficult. Getting it is.

NouraMoh
04-21-13, 08:43 AM
No cause I'm 110/112 dragons
I'm only missing DA and Helios

awsumum
04-21-13, 02:20 PM
No cause I'm 110/112 dragons
I'm only missing DA and Helios

Me too!! These two are proving to be very hard to breed, id like to complete my album tho! Plus I promised to take my kids out for dinner if I get either!

Good luck NouraMoh, I've got my fingers crossed for you, let me know what you used when you are successful

roni122285
04-21-13, 02:39 PM
I just try for anything I don't have .... If it complates a goal then all the better but there are quite a few that I can get that don't have a goal.

DragonTan1
04-21-13, 03:06 PM
Me too!! These two are proving to be very hard to breed, id like to complete my album tho! Plus I promised to take my kids out for dinner if I get either!

Good luck NouraMoh, I've got my fingers crossed for you, let me know what you used when you are successful

I'll have a full album if NouraMoh could send me one her Clockwork :(

105/107 Amethyst in the nest... no room for it.