PDA

View Full Version : No monsters :@

jadefitta
04-21-13, 12:02 AM
I am on level 22 and recently i have seen no troll no skuns no wolves when i really need them to forge excalibum and have a knowledge shard goal of 20 rat tails and 20 bones :( what triggers trolls? Skuns? Wolves? Plsss
Feel free to add me : jadefitta

NayanPrakash
04-21-13, 01:15 AM
Trolls appear while collecting from mines, coin buildings(except stables and hatcheries), rock outcroppings, etc. Fangbeasts appear while collection from animals, stables and hatcheries, sawmills, strawberries, farmhouses and all red things. Skukupines appear from crops(mostly wheat and sugarcane)and tending flowers. Lovecupines appear from valentine flowers, valentine trees, spire of love.

NayanPrakash
04-21-13, 01:17 AM
Ha ha if that still doesn't work for you it means that all the beasts have come for a holiday in my kingdomI've been getting continuos beasties since morning. Especially trolls.

NayanPrakash
04-21-13, 01:18 AM
Trolls appear while collecting from mines, coin buildings(except stables and hatcheries), rock outcroppings, etc. Fangbeasts appear while collection from animals, stables and hatcheries, sawmills, strawberries, farmhouses and all red things. Skukupines appear from crops(mostly wheat and sugarcane)and tending flowers. Lovecupines appear from valentine flowers, valentine trees, spire of love.
Forgot to add. Trolls also appear from mushrooms.

jadefitta
04-21-13, 04:06 AM
Forgot to add. Trolls also appear from mushrooms.

Still no luck i think every beast ran away from my kingdom :(