PDA

View Full Version : Evolving dragons to lvl 4 in order to trade.

s_lynne
04-20-13, 03:30 PM
IMOHO. I think havin to evolve unwanted dragons to lvl4 before we can trade em is a huge waste of time and food. It's bad enough the newer dragons require like a million apples just to get it to lvl6.

Saieen
04-20-13, 03:38 PM
I agree! I dont have the time or space to house and feed duplicate dragons to lvl 4 just to trade them. Not to mention, I have so many other dragons I need to evolve. I end up selling them out of the nest instead. I do say that where there is a will, there is a way. If you really wanted one of the gemstone dragons, you would make the effort, but with so many other dragons that many players need to get, I dont know how many make that effort.

Mani_Sari
04-20-13, 03:41 PM
IMOHO. I think havin to evolve unwanted dragons to lvl4 before we can trade em is a huge waste of time and food. It's bad enough the newer dragons require like a million apples just to get it to lvl6.

Acquiring gems/misc items would be too easy if you could trade your freshly hatched dragon, would be nice but it won't happen, defeats the purpose of in-game challenge.

s_lynne
04-20-13, 03:47 PM
Acquiring gems/misc items would be too easy if you could trade your freshly hatched dragon, would be nice but it won't happen, defeats the purpose of in-game challenge.

Tryin to obtain those hard to breed hybrids are the in-game challenges. Everything else just adds fuel to the frustations.

midnightmeerkat
04-20-13, 03:53 PM

I agree ... If the gemstones were too easy to get it would devalue them

elwood99
04-20-13, 04:56 PM
You dont have to trade every unwanted dragons. Four factors; 1) which gems colors do you really need? Eg yellow, purple, green and blue in this order are used a lot 2) rarity, eg common can be sold off 3) evolution time eg if common dragon is 21 hours then can be sold off if it is only 3 hours then you can still trade it.