PDA

View Full Version : Passion is better than diamond

hahadrago1998
04-20-13, 03:01 PM
It is the first single colour exclusive dragon with its own habitat to disappear. This makes it better than diamond.

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 03:07 PM
Passion is useless... Diamond is a 100000x better.

maxnono
04-20-13, 03:11 PM
No diamond is more rare

hahadrago1998
04-20-13, 03:20 PM
Yeah. Well no. Once passion is gone it will be heavily desired. You can always get a diamond dragon.

hahadrago1998
04-20-13, 03:22 PM
No diamond is more rare
That is true. But passion dragon will be more than ultra rare in a day. It will be uncontainable to those who don't have it. For now it's not but soon it will be more rare than diamond. I saw this guy on the wiki and he has 22 diamonds and infinities! Wow. He told me himself that passion is better!

hahadrago1998
04-20-13, 03:23 PM
Unobtainable* and what makes it different from other LE's it that it is its own colour!

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 03:30 PM
lol..........

impossible85
04-20-13, 03:38 PM
LOL.... if passion is so rare... mayb you should breed 10 more before it disappears....

quick quick quick

ecxtasy
04-20-13, 03:45 PM
Lol my neighbour has!

jrodt333
04-20-13, 03:51 PM
Well, it's a very rare dragon, but it doesn't make as much money and it doesn't grant access to diamond hybrids.

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 03:56 PM
Well, it's a very rare dragon, but it doesn't make as much money and it doesn't grant access to diamond hybrids.

This is exactly why Diamond is the best dragon and always will be.

hahadrago1998
04-20-13, 04:01 PM
Is only ears 4000 less than diamond
At level ten

hahadrago1998
04-20-13, 04:02 PM
400***

jrodt333
04-20-13, 04:04 PM
At level ten

But it has no hybrids and a bad money cap for its habitat.

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 04:07 PM
At level ten

Passion Pit = 3200 coins
Diamond habitat = 20000 coins

Passion = 2432/hr
Diamond = 2800/hr

Plus Diamond can breed, Passion can't.

hahadrago1998
04-20-13, 04:17 PM
Passion= new colour
Passion= almost gone forever

Baraze
04-20-13, 04:21 PM
Passion smassion. I sold mine because its eyes are red like it was in a smoke machine for fifty years and because of its "problems" it caused infinity to not be breed anymore. A lot of dragons are here today and gone tomorrow. I dont see the big deal about a dragon that was a cheap thrill. But, breed away and enjoy.

sweetstuff525
04-20-13, 04:30 PM
diamond is better because its the only dragon that can go on a habitat alone and be used to get hybrids

Darkstorm2
04-20-13, 05:47 PM
Diamonds are a girls best friend, and to date, I've sold seven :(

tuskmage
04-20-13, 06:18 PM
I have 24 diamonds & it still the best. Even better than the whole TL put together.

kms899
04-20-13, 06:56 PM
I keep my passion at level 4, it's super cute , but it's also evil with those red eyes, you won't get a diamond like that.:p

The main thing is, it's super ultra rare after a day or two, you either have it or you don't.

fagoggil
04-20-13, 08:55 PM
I have neither but I think passion is pretty & I would like the habitat complete. At the rate I'm getting magic fails I wont get it. But will try until gone.

Autorithy
04-21-13, 01:22 AM
I finally got my passion dragon, after a big amount of magic dragons in a row I tried boosted breed and got it at 2nd try...can't wait to breed him with my diamond :)

kms899
04-21-13, 01:43 AM
I finally got my passion dragon, after a big amount of magic dragons in a row I tried boosted breed and got it at 2nd try...can't wait to breed him with my diamond :)

:o now you can start collecting the rest

maxnono
04-21-13, 02:11 AM
Yes the passion is rare. But the passion is less difficult to breed than diamomd!

RotomGuy
04-21-13, 02:51 AM
If the Passion doesn't come back next year (I hope it doesn't), then it will be rarer than the Diamond. I think the Epic Passion looks far better than the Epic Diamond, also.

Baraze
04-21-13, 03:08 AM
If the Passion doesn't come back next year (I hope it doesn't), then it will be rarer than the Diamond. I think the Epic Passion looks far better than the Epic Diamond, also.

Wha..? Nooooo way!

kms899
04-21-13, 04:07 AM
I think it must be fair that once it's gone, it should stay that way, we have spent hours and hours, days and days, months and months getting this, some has spent hundreds of gold for this, if it does come back we have wasted time and gold for this.

RotomGuy
04-21-13, 05:03 AM
I think it must be fair that once it's gone, it should stay that way, we have spent hours and hours, days and days, months and months getting this, some has spent hundreds of gold for this, if it does come back we have wasted time and gold for this.

This, so much! I don't want to of slaved away like crazy for my Elf pair, just for them to come back next year.

kwhales
04-21-13, 05:05 AM
Yes the passion is rare. But the passion is less difficult to breed than diamomd!

Really? Then why do I have 1 passion dragon and 4 diamonds. I feel when it comes to rarity, luck has a really big hand in it.

Some people can breed certain dragons fairly easy, and for others, these same dragons take forever. Rarity, is in the eyes of the beholder. Just like beauty is.

hamadrys
04-21-13, 05:38 AM
Actually, I had my diamond after 15 tries with Aurora and Eagle. It took me 25 tries to get Passion. It was truly the hardest dragon for me.

hahadrago1998
04-21-13, 06:20 AM
The point is. Once then passion dragon is gone new players start playing as usual. After about 7 months the players that started when the passion dragon ended are going to be about 90-94 in level. They are going to ask how to get the passion dragon and hear the hard truth. A good chunk of them will get diamond but NONE of them will get passion.

fitfunsparkle
04-21-13, 06:29 AM
More rare because it is no longer available does not mean better. Overnight i can collect 3200 from passion, but i can collect 20000 from diamond. That's 16800 more silver everyday (not including collections all day long, just the overnight), for every diamond i have. Plus, it really depends on what you mean by "better", or what your game goals are since not everyone wants the same thing out of the game.

RotomGuy
04-21-13, 07:00 AM
If the Passion Pit's max coin cost was improved, then sure, it would comparable to Diamond (earnings) but right now it is far too low.

DragonTan1
04-21-13, 07:18 AM
I got Passion first try so it wasn't a big deal... although Diamond I got while trying for another so they were not difficult for me. Diamond hybrids, Mercury, Helios, DA & Unicorn were had to get.

I disagree. I think they should be brought back so people who failed have another chance it's only fair. I have a full album, but I don't have Boo, Witch, Turkey, Zombie or Pumpkin.... I would like these dragons to return so I could have a chance to get them.

kurebiz
04-21-13, 08:12 AM
If the Passion Pit's max coin cost was improved, then sure, it would comparable to Diamond (earnings) but right now it is far too low.

I agree. Epic passion + RH + LH = habitat is full of coins within an hour.

I disagree. I think they should be brought back so people who failed have another chance it's only fair. I have a full album, but I don't have Boo, Witch, Turkey, Zombie or Pumpkin.... I would like these dragons to return so I could have a chance to get them.

I think at some point they have to stop bringing it back though (if they have the intention of releasing it again that is), else it will never ever be "limited edition". That said, I wish witch and zombie would come back because I personally don't have those 2 either.

noir77
04-21-13, 08:24 AM
I don't think they'll recycle the same content year after year. They might bring a select few back but kinda defeats the idea of limited ed.

RotomGuy
04-21-13, 08:51 AM
Even though I missed all the Halloweens, Turkey and Cupid, I still don't think they should be brought back next year. They are special dragons and, like other games, should stay gone afterwards.

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-21-13, 09:12 AM
Even though I missed all the Halloweens, Turkey and Cupid, I still don't think they should be brought back next year. They are special dragons and, like other games, should stay gone afterwards.

I agree. I missed a few of the LE also. And boy did I want that witch! - didn't get it. Yet, I still don't think they should return.
New LE's at halloween would be much cooler.

metalsubzero
04-21-13, 09:20 AM
I don't have all of the LEs, only LH, RH and Passion.. When I just started playing, Witch, Zombie were already gone.. Fireworks shortly after dat.. Didnt go for the Snowman cuz I tot they looked hideous esp in epic form.. Didnt really know how LEs works previously too.. Missed Elf and Cupid, weren't able to get those.. I do hope they come back so that I have a chance in getting them..

I would trade my Passion for a Diamond, but I agree Passion looks great especially in Epic form.. Better lookin den the Diamond, but of course Siamond is much superior in terms of its functions..

maxnono
04-21-13, 09:50 AM
Actually, I had my diamond after 15 tries with Aurora and Eagle. It took me 25 tries to get Passion. It was truly the hardest dragon for me.

Aurora+eagle?

DragonTan1
04-21-13, 11:14 AM
I don't think they'll recycle the same content year after year. They might bring a select few back but kinda defeats the idea of limited ed.

Yeah they are limited, but also seasonal... if I know TL then they will bring them back, it will get people to buy gold to try and get them.

cedkugedchgd
04-21-13, 11:22 AM
naahh, passion is not better than diamond. of course, passion is limited but seriously, what now? when you have one, you have one. it's actually just a decoration. when you have a diamond, you'll get offered 9 additional hybrids which earn LOT of coins. so that's why diamond is better :)

hamadrys
04-21-13, 11:27 AM
Aurora+eagle?
Yes, that's what I used to get my Diamond.

Autorithy
04-21-13, 11:29 AM
I'm so pist I wanted to breed diamond with passion , I spent gold for boosting breed, I got a passion, spent more gold to evolve it and I found out you cannot breed the passion dragon with another dragon anymore

DragonTan1
04-21-13, 11:37 AM
This thread needs a poll... I would like to vote for Diamond :D

maxnono
04-21-13, 01:59 PM
Yes, that's what I used to get my Diamond.

Ok... And how to breed aurora?

DragonTan1
04-21-13, 02:22 PM
Ok... And how to breed aurora?

Magic and Island.