PDA

View Full Version : Which "easy" dragons are you missing?

danni7788
04-20-13, 12:34 PM
There are a lot of threads and comments about dragons that people are trying SO hard to get, but I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me and is missing dragons that are generally easy to get.

For example, I still don't have Luck, which is common. It's not like I try to get it, it's just kind if ironic that I work to get rarer ones and a Luck hasn't popped up in the process. I figure I'll get it eventually, I just don't care enough to throw Magic and Light together when I could be going for something else. I also just got Mist a few weeks ago, even thought I've had Mindvolt for ages. I know Fairy is rare, but I feel like its one of the more common rares, and I don't have that one either (despite having Elf).

Anyone else missing easy dragons? I figured we do so much time complaining on these forums that it would be fun to talk about the ones we know we will get sooner or later, just haven't gotten around to getting them yet (unlike those pesky pink and black hybrids).

sollia
04-20-13, 12:37 PM
I still don't have a Scorpion. I know he's rare or super rare but I should have one by now.

I got a Wizard before I got Coral in my game though which was funny.

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-20-13, 12:37 PM
Clown & Mirage - EVERY island has a Mirage except mine.

I'm amazed I haven't got one yet.

I only got mermaid last week.

sollia
04-20-13, 12:39 PM
Ah yeah I don't have Mermaid either. I only got Serpent less than a month ago too.

hamadrys
04-20-13, 12:40 PM
I just got Honeybee at level 89 ! I am still missing Planet. Even when I tried for Cupid, my fails were charms and titans. Not one Planet!

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-20-13, 12:42 PM
I just got Honeybee at level 89 ! I am still missing Planet. Even when I tried for Cupid, my fails were charms and titans. Not one Planet!

I've lost count the amount of planets I've gotten as of late. Insane amount.
I've just been selling them straight off the nest too...

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 12:45 PM

I get so many Mermaid! I've traded about 3 and have sold more from the nest, the same with Honeybee & Easter!

It took ages to get Planet, Seabreeze & Serpent... but once I get a dragon they're pretty easy to get again. Anybody else notice that?

hamadrys
04-20-13, 12:47 PM
I agree. I've noticed that too.

sollia
04-20-13, 12:48 PM
I wanted a Honeybee forever and now I've gotten at least 10 of them. So yeah I've experienced that too.

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 12:58 PM
I'm breeding Diamond & Helios, to see if I can get it faster... so far 1 Firestorm and 1 Eagle.

danni7788
04-20-13, 01:01 PM
I get so many Mermaid! I've traded about 3 and have sold more from the nest, the same with Honeybee & Easter!

It took ages to get Planet, Seabreeze & Serpent... but once I get a dragon they're pretty easy to get again. Anybody else notice that?

Yes so true- it took awhile for me to get Forestfire, Landworm, Scorpion, and Eagle, but once I got one, several more followed quickly. Same with Mistmoth. That was most recent, but I got almost one after the other! Hmmm..

glitterbabies
04-20-13, 01:02 PM

I don't have a Mirage.

I've only been playing for a little over a week and am only at level 23 though so that's probably why.

I got a honeybee the second time I bred air/fire.

roni122285
04-20-13, 01:06 PM
When I first started I tried for a simple firestorm, to complete the goal, and got three scorpions in a row which was not cool since I didn't have space to save them. Now I can't stop getting firestorms.

RotomGuy
04-20-13, 01:22 PM
I'm missing Winter. Mostly because I haven't actually bred Light and Blue yet, but I still haven't got it as a fail for anything.

Mirage is missing too.

danni7788
04-20-13, 02:21 PM
I don't have a Mirage.

I've only been playing for a little over a week and am only at level 23 though so that's probably why.

I got a honeybee the second time I bred air/fire.

Lucky! Still don't have Honeybee and I really want it! :)

itzjulezzz
04-20-13, 02:47 PM
Lucky! Still don't have Honeybee and I really want it! :)

oh man, I have three . I can't get a planet, hypnotic or griffin to save my life !

fitfunsparkle
04-20-13, 02:48 PM
I have all of the commons. I have most of the rares, just got Trickster this week, and am only missing Familiar. I have been playing since October so you'd think i would have a Familiar by now, especially with all of the night/aurora breeding i do. That just gets me tons of wizards.

lotusthreads
04-20-13, 03:48 PM
I don't have serpent, I have had hundreds of islands, and traded in quite a few mermaids and Atlantis, but still can't get a serpent

impossible85
04-20-13, 03:49 PM
the most easy dragon i dont have is a firestorm -_-"

jrodt333
04-20-13, 03:49 PM
I've never bred a Firestorm before...just kidding. I'm pretty sure I've got all the commons, but it was a long time before I got a Life dragon permanantly on my island because I didn't have enough room for my first.

annbluebird
04-20-13, 03:55 PM
I miss 13 rare dragons. I already have each common ones.

angellahg
04-20-13, 04:27 PM
I havent ever gotten mermaid. When I visit neighbors it seems like everyone has a mermaid, before dark angel I would have said wizard but now i get those All the time ��

angellahg
04-20-13, 04:29 PM
I have all of the commons. I have most of the rares, just got Trickster this week, and am only missing Familiar. I have been playing since October so you'd think i would have a Familiar by now, especially with all of the night/aurora breeding i do. That just gets me tons of wizards.

I had to sell most of the commons to make room to evolve and trade.

annbluebird
04-20-13, 06:23 PM
I havent ever gotten mermaid. When I visit neighbors it seems like everyone has a mermaid, before dark angel I would have said wizard but now i get those All the time ��

mermaid is super rare. good luck I had one with water/forest some times ago.

fitfunsparkle
04-20-13, 06:35 PM
I had to sell most of the commons to make room to evolve and trade.
I only have 66 different dragon types so i still have plenty of room to keep the commons, and be able to evolve extras for trades.

kurebiz
04-20-13, 06:47 PM
Lacking planet, titan, clown, seabreeze, hypnotic, parakeet, athletic from all the colours that don't split, excluding diamond hybrids of course. But won't be actively trying for them till I get trading, or never, if I end up quitting before it is released to android.

kwhales
04-20-13, 07:41 PM
Of the original dragons, as I call them, I need mermaid, scorpion, parakeet, and trickster. Just recently got mistmoth and aether and athletic.

henrylucky
04-20-13, 07:47 PM

Yes, I was very sad that I can't get Wizard, always coral, coral and coral. But, when I got it first when trying for DA, I always get it. Now there is Wizard in my breeding den -_-

chiefdragon
04-21-13, 06:58 AM
I'm missing Atlantis from the original dragons. I thought I'll get a Honeybee when I was trying for Easter and Mythic since they have same color but all I got were "hundreds" of Firestorm and a few Eagle. I still don't have Honeybee till now.

roni122285
04-21-13, 09:32 AM
I've been trying for a four leaf dragon for weeks now and can't seem to get one. In fact I got two parakeets dragons before four leaf while trying, which is more rare. Not that I mean to complain about that since I didn't have one before but c'mon!?!

peteparcon
04-21-13, 09:49 AM
My fave dragon design is serpent, and i don't have him.

Can't have storm or sapphire coz i am on android.

Cosmic is just new.

Landworm and quetzal look like worms instead of snakes.

CatLover111
04-21-13, 12:43 PM
Yes so true- it took awhile for me to get Forestfire, Landworm, Scorpion, and Eagle, but once I got one, several more followed quickly. Same with Mistmoth. That was most recent, but I got almost one after the other! Hmmm..

I got forestfire before life? it was actually my first hybrid. And I am level 63 and still don't have mistmoth, mermaid, planet, or seabreeze.

CatLover111
04-21-13, 12:46 PM
the most easy dragon i dont have is a firestorm -_-"

The most common dragon I'm missing is luck, only because I just never bothered to throw magic and light into the breeding den.

jovanisto
04-21-13, 12:53 PM
Mermaid, Seebreeze, Familiar, Aether. Impossible.

salinho
04-21-13, 12:54 PM
Titan. Lol. Oh, and ice cream. Some people seem to get those easily. Me? Never!

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-21-13, 01:52 PM
Titan. Lol. Oh, and ice cream. Some people seem to get those easily. Me? Never!

I only got titan about a week ago.... now planets on the other hand. Never short of those!

fitfunsparkle
04-21-13, 06:59 PM
Updated: i was looking at an old list when checking off my dragons. It didn't have any of the virtue/night/mythic/crafted on it. Will have to go through again because there are definitely rares on the updated list i don't have.

makotokou
04-22-13, 03:28 PM
I can't get a sunrise dragon. I've tried and tried and all I make are leopard dragons. I thought leopards were the super rare ones... Of course I tried making an easter dragon and made a mythic one on the first attempt(and it'll have to sit there until I can afford a habitat). I tried making an Aurora dragon (I wasn't even level 30 yet) and I made a Diamond dragon! It seems the more common the dragon, the worse time I have making it.

fitfunsparkle
04-22-13, 03:52 PM
I can't get a sunrise dragon. I've tried and tried and all I make are leopard dragons. I thought leopards were the super rare ones... Of course I tried making an easter dragon and made a mythic one on the first attempt(and it'll have to sit there until I can afford a habitat). I tried making an Aurora dragon (I wasn't even level 30 yet) and I made a Diamond dragon! It seems the more common the dragon, the worse time I have making it.
LOL, now that is definitely opposite of most people. I get sunrise all of the time, but still no leopard :) .

danni7788
04-22-13, 04:01 PM

No way!! So lucky you don't have to sit through sunrise's 24 hour fail time! I want a leopard so bad!

Torachan1980
04-22-13, 05:11 PM
Still missing landworm for me.

makotokou
04-22-13, 05:19 PM
No way!! So lucky you don't have to sit through sunrise's 24 hour fail time! I want a leopard so bad!

I wish I could give them away, I have to keep selling them!

Sky3ver
04-22-13, 09:33 PM
I'm still missing quite a few common dragons such as coral, poison, genie and sunrise...I tried for coral twice and got two wizards, I tried for poison 2 days ago and got familiar...I guess this game is all about expect the unexpected and don't expect what you want to un-expect? ...if that make sense.

noir77
04-22-13, 11:03 PM
I still dont have a mythic, :'(

Darkstorm2
04-23-13, 02:17 AM
I am missing fire, air, forest, water, firestorm, and mist.... Go figure

danni7788
04-23-13, 05:36 AM
I'm still missing quite a few common dragons such as coral, poison, genie and sunrise...I tried for coral twice and got two wizards, I tried for poison 2 days ago and got familiar...I guess this game is all about expect the unexpected and don't expect what you want to un-expect? ...if that make sense.

That's awesome!! I don't worry if i am missing commons (like Luck) because I know I'll get them eventually, and when I do it will be getting a new dragon :) but you sound much luckier than most!! Wizard took me awhile. Familiar wasn't so bad- took awhile but then I got like 2 in a row. You're right about the expectations- I always get something new when I'm not expecting it.

yayacupcake
04-23-13, 07:06 AM
Virtue here, been trying for about 2 months. Think I'm at 11 Tuskers 5 or 6 Laserlights and a mass swarm of Loves.

brandonu
04-23-13, 07:18 AM
These aren't really common but I don't have a Mythic yet after many tries and I just got the Aether dragon, which was the last regular/old school dragon that I was missing.

danni7788
04-24-13, 10:08 AM
These aren't really common but I don't have a Mythic yet after many tries and I just got the Aether dragon, which was the last regular/old school dragon that I was missing.

Got Mythic, but I was going for Easter because I figured Easter is the next one to go- I didn't really want it that bad, though.. Depleted most of my coins!

cheryllemon
04-24-13, 10:39 AM
I cannot get a Seabreeze. It took forever to get the Mistmoth.

cheryllemon
04-24-13, 10:40 AM
I'm also missing Familiar......all I get are Poisons.