PDA

View Full Version : Problem about gold bar

goddesspan
04-20-13, 01:01 AM
My sister and I both play dragon story, and we've had encountered some in game bugs but they weren't that troublesome. However, recently, my sister's account is experiencing a double charge for gold bar for speeding up any process related to breeding dragons. For instance, currently she has a wizard dragon egg needing 6 hours 41 miniutes hatch in her nest. Normally that would require 7 gold bars to finish up the hatching, but hers needs 14. She has two accounts on two different iphones, but the same problem occurs to both. We would really appreciate teamlava for helping us out of this trouble.

kurebiz
04-20-13, 01:13 AM
My sister and I both play dragon story, and we've had encountered some in game bugs but they weren't that troublesome. However, recently, my sister's account is experiencing a double charge for gold bar for speeding up any process related to breeding dragons. For instance, currently she has a wizard dragon egg needing 6 hours 41 miniutes hatch in her nest. Normally that would require 7 gold bars to finish up the hatching, but hers needs 14. She has two accounts on two different iphones, but the same problem occurs to both. We would really appreciate teamlava for helping us out of this trouble.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50150-Speeding-up-gold-price-increased/page53

I have no idea if your sister has her costs doubled (unlucky), or the cost remains the same but the time has been halved (lucky).