PDA

View Full Version : breeding dragons

jestingjester
04-19-13, 10:34 PM
so i put 2 pure green dragons together to breed and it will take 13 hours. but im not sure what dragon it will be havent found anything online that might even suggest what dragon im getting. any ideas

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 10:39 PM
Did you ever think to look on the other threads before making this one? Or are you that lazy...

jestingjester
04-19-13, 10:47 PM
yes i have and unless iv missed it i did not find the answer i was looking for.

picklylily
04-19-13, 10:49 PM
Dawntree. It takes 26 gold to speed up? And 13 breed time cz you probably got half the time.

jestingjester
04-19-13, 10:52 PM
Dawntree. It takes 26 gold to speed up? And 13 breed time cz you probably got half the time.

that would be odd cause i never sped it up and i wasnt sure if there was another dragon possible or not thanks for pointing that out.

martiniman
04-20-13, 06:05 AM
Curiously enough.. breeding dragons is a random chance..I seem to have a lot of luck lately..peacock first try.. same for virtue, planet,

fitfunsparkle
04-20-13, 06:14 AM
Did you ever think to look on the other threads before making this one? Or are you that lazy...

Lets be willing to give people a break since the large thread about change in breed times is called "speeding up gold price increased" and doesn't give any indication it is about breed times when going down the forum list. It would be better if they would change the title of that one to make it a bit more clear what it encompasses. Now, all those other posts out there talking about gold increases, well there's no excuse for them lol.

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 06:56 AM
Lets be willing to give people a break since the large thread about change in breed times is called "speeding up gold price increased" and doesn't give any indication it is about breed times when going down the forum list. It would be better if they would change the title of that one to make it a bit more clear what it encompasses. Now, all those other posts out there talking about gold increases, well there's no excuse for them lol.

No excuse for these guys too lol

glitterbabies
04-20-13, 07:07 AM

rude comment is rude.

ganodustin
04-20-13, 07:15 AM
so, is the time halved or the gold doubled? i still dont undertsand because i dont have any of those issues. one says the gold is doubled but the other says the time is halved. what's going on?

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 07:15 AM
rude comment is rude.

Rude?! More like common sense you idiot...

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 07:16 AM

rude comment is rude... naughty dragontan!

glitterbabies
04-20-13, 07:18 AM

lol nice. You're the first jerk I've run into in this game....I knew there had to be at least one around here.

glitterbabies
04-20-13, 07:20 AM
so, is the time halved or the gold doubled? i still dont undertsand because i dont have any of those issues. one says the gold is doubled but the other says the time is halved. what's going on?

both. If you look at the time it's cut in half to what it used to be but the gold amount to speed it up is doubled.

So if you got an egg that used to be 6 hours to hatch or 6 gold to speed up it's not 3 hours to hatch but 12 gold to speed up. (I think that's how it's working anyway after reading through the thread about increased gold for speeding up). I don't have the issue though.

If it's only a 3 hour wait just wait it out and see what comes out. :)

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 07:20 AM
lol nice. You're the first jerk I've run into in this game....I knew there had to be at least one around here.

Is that the best you got?! :(

glitterbabies
04-20-13, 07:24 AM
Is that the best you got?! :(

the OP had a legit question and if you can't contribute to the thread or answer the question other than being nasty why bother? seems like a waste of time to me but hey, whatever blows your skirt up....

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 07:27 AM
the OP had a legit question and if you can't contribute to the thread or answer the question other than being nasty why bother? seems like a waste of time to me but hey, whatever blows your skirt up....

Skirt? O_o lol well that made me laugh but you could try harder if you want...

glitterbabies
04-20-13, 07:32 AM
Skirt? O_o lol well that made me laugh but you could try harder if you want...

well just cuz you're male doesn't mean you don't wear skirts LOL

I'm not trying to be nasty to you I just thought you couldn't been more helpful if only by posting the link to the thread about speeding up gold prices increasing. Calling someone lazy just seems rude to me... searching for topics doesn't always work either so you don't always realize there's already a thread on the subject you're asking about.

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 07:40 AM
well just cuz you're male doesn't mean you don't wear skirts LOL

I'm not trying to be nasty to you I just thought you couldn't been more helpful if only by posting the link to the thread about speeding up gold prices increasing. Calling someone lazy just seems rude to me... searching for topics doesn't always work either so you don't always realize there's already a thread on the subject you're asking about.

Really? O_o

kooky panda
04-20-13, 08:37 AM
Looks the original question has been answered and now the thread has gone off topic.
Please remember to follow the forum rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting.

Insulting other members and fighting on the threads is against the forum rules.

Breeding Combos (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46070-Dragon-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-Part-II&p=541308&viewfull=1#post541308)