PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 4/18/13

maguar
04-19-13, 07:38 PM
Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

Just a reminder to think of upcoming holidays etc.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll. They will be passed along.

There have been lots of great gameplay suggestions. Pretty please can you make sure to include suggestions for items, decorations etc as well.

You can also add your opinion in the thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day&p=446227&viewfull=1#post446227) requesting more gift options or this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1#post447855) on gem confirmations.

Just an explanation on Yggdrasil, it's a tree from Norse mythology. It connects different realms together and has animals like dragons, eagles and stags.

olcastle
04-19-13, 08:37 PM
I would really love to be able to put trees and stones in storage again.

vchanhs
04-19-13, 09:07 PM
I prefer to keep castle story simple. Dragons seems out of place.
Ya I know alicorn is weird too but nothing much I can say.

I want to see more nice buildings instead of decorations since I keep most of the decorations.

An arena for gladiators will be nice.
Training grounds, barrack and stuffs that's make knights useful.
I want thurston to be more useful like fighting other kingdoms etc

In terms of education, arts and culture, I think it is already enough with libraries, observatory, amphitheater etc

Ivy needs more associated buildings also. Treehouse, greenhouse, treants etc.

And more walls please. I reach 100 already but my royal area is still growing.

olcastle
04-19-13, 09:42 PM
Yeah, at least don't count storaged walls (and buildings!).
There are 4 different kinds of wall already.
Let us change decorations without selling anything.

SpuriousNotion
04-19-13, 10:45 PM
Glad to see the shipping port or at least some form of connection to that ocean nearby is on the list! Yggdrasil is an interesting idea. I had been thinking that some kind of large Tree of Life would be an interesting landmark and source of renewable resources. Perhaps Yggdrasil would be equally interesting!

Having access to the ocean could open up access to a whole list of goodies such a pearls, spices from merchant ships, and I think we would all like more mermaid scales!

anissada
04-20-13, 12:19 AM
- it would be nice if we got gems every so many times collecting a building or animal.
- also getting more max energy (like it used to be) when reached higher level(s) would be welcome.
- the unicorn is okay, but once a week is not very much.
- also counting levels above 30, on which i am for several monts (not the only one whi wants to go higher)
- cant we get more plots? the amount just is not enough anymore when you get higher

WylieCoyote869
04-20-13, 02:10 AM
• Dock of some kind and/or water.
• Need something more fun/challenging for level points. Fishing in a pond is boring. Gladiator/joust arena. Horse movement can't be that difficult.

Grammar note above: "Just a reminder that to think of upcoming holidays etc." The word "that" does not belong.

goldensed
04-20-13, 06:31 AM
I just read the part of the Alicorn quest today where Ivy describes Alicorn as a serene animal. I never would have guessed that!!! So I. Think there should be a quest where we help here get back to that calm state. Her excessive jumping around is too much like Dragon Story (one of the things I hated about that game was so much movement!! I have chronic migraines which didn't like that. ) maybe it could be an adventure to help use the energy. Or ivy could make her a calming tea. Or ...?

waddelow
04-20-13, 07:29 AM
Think Yggdrasil would get more if peeps knew what it was before they voted. Wording is same as before, only noticed by chance & had not voted as not much stood out as castle stuff. Decorations that do nothing like pumpkins as a waste of space to me. At least click ono. To get something?
Nice to be asked.
Think waterfall & dragon came up last time :)
Horse?
Secret tunnel? Come out up those steps? Adventure to go down.
Snake, to ****.
Fire that will stop bad things comming within a area, near crops when collecting.
A gate house or drawbridge?
Thanks

dave8459
04-20-13, 09:40 AM
I agree on max energy increasing with level. I don't think I'll ever get an alicorn, I've been doing adventures for weeks and no sign of the two things I need. It would be nice to be able to trade things with other players, like if I have excess carrots and need strawberries.

Elen4070
04-20-13, 10:36 AM
I have thought of a special chicken, different colored one, that drops more roasted chicken than the normal ones. We have different colored cows, pigs and sheep but beside from the pink valentine chicken we have no special chickens... Its not much programming either, changing color and changing drop rate for special items.

sugarzen6
04-20-13, 11:38 AM
I would love it if the 100 max on walls was increased. Or at least if the bushes weren't counted in our wall count.

goldensed
04-20-13, 12:54 PM
Regular round bushes aren't part of wall count. Wall, small towers, and arches count. If you mean wall pieces made out of bush then they count. Still a wall, just prettier.

blurbie
04-20-13, 01:43 PM
Yggdrasil is a big tree. I do not want. The big pink willows and big green willows are big enough.

I want to store my big pink willows.

maguar
04-20-13, 05:48 PM
• Dock of some kind and/or water.
• Need something more fun/challenging for level points. Fishing in a pond is boring. Gladiator/joust arena. Horse movement can't be that difficult.

Grammar note above: "Just a reminder that to think of upcoming holidays etc." The word "that" does not belong.

I'd gone from saying which ones where coming up to just a general remind. Obviously was reading what I thought I wrote and not what I wrote. Fixed it now.

l2xu1314
04-20-13, 10:03 PM
I would like the see the number of inventory i have when i craft that item in the craft building. I play on 3 devices, it hard to remember the inventory in each game, i have to check my inventory every time i craft adventure items like long sword, lumin essen, ect..... Or maybe the queen or king's court can be able to go in to the list of adventures page during an adventure so i can check which item it is lack of for the next adventures. It will be great if the royal exchange building also has this feature.

blurbie
04-21-13, 01:57 AM
I would like a basket man or a potter. Those people are always at the Renaissance fairs.

sugarzen6
04-21-13, 07:22 AM
Regular round bushes aren't part of wall count. Wall, small towers, and arches count. If you mean wall pieces made out of bush then they count. Still a wall, just prettier.
Yes I'm aware of that. I've been playing since almost the beginning and have the game pretty well figured out lol. Many of us use the bushes as decoration and the walls as, well walls. My request is it to up the level of walls we can have or stop counting the bush walls in out max count. Whichever is easier for the developers.

dng1234
04-21-13, 07:40 AM
I'm happy with whatever TL decides as long as it is with the "castle" theme. If anything I'd prefer to see more items that are interactive instead of just decor items that I end up leaving in storage or never purchasing. Yggdrasil sounds like it could be a new ivy story line...maybe a tie in with this new sister of hers.

SpuriousNotion
04-21-13, 07:49 AM
I would like to weigh in on the subject of decorations. I have been to plenty of kingdoms where every space was filled with something "useful". Just as I have been to some where there is a lot of open space and decorations lovingly are put into the design. When visiting somewhere, I definitely prefer to look at someone's creative design. Would I like to see a pumpkin hutch drop pumpkins and campfires drop smores perhaps? Sure! But I am okay with them as is and since they don't have to have anything coded into them to do anything but look nice, I suspect they don't take up much time to create. I like that this game is willing to provide for the people with different preferences!

I wondered if it might be possible to have it so that with a maximized social rating, 4 hearts, that there might be some benefit such as a small percentage chance increase in experience, gold, energy, or resource gathering activities. Perhaps this would have encouraged me to not be the social recluse I was until something like level 20! Maybe a few more people would keep playing once they found the joy of interacting with people around the world!

jaybay1147
04-21-13, 03:11 PM
If the yggdrasil tree passed, there should be a story line, and expansion plot for it.

jaybay1147
04-21-13, 03:13 PM
Think Yggdrasil would get more if peeps knew what it was before they voted. Wording is same as before, only noticed by chance & had not voted as not much stood out as castle stuff.
^agreed

wolfchaser
04-21-13, 07:36 PM
At the Royal Exchange, I would like to exchange decorations for more useful items or even the chance to get Alicorn parts. All horns ands wings have been completely elusive for my knights coming back from their daily adventures. Yet, I have 4 beast statues and now 3 campfires that I'm sure another kingdom would like in trade.

MonkeyMomma76
04-22-13, 01:03 AM
I would like the see the number of inventory i have when i craft that item in the craft building. I play on 3 devices, it hard to remember the inventory in each game, i have to check my inventory every time i craft adventure items like long sword, lumin essen, ect..... Or maybe the queen or king's court can be able to go in to the list of adventures page during an adventure so i can check which item it is lack of for the next adventures. It will be great if the royal exchange building also has this feature.

Yes this would be helpful to me as well and I only have one game running :-)) Plus I am still hoping for my honey/butter/cheese idea I posted in the previous poll.

bowlfullofcherries
04-22-13, 03:08 AM
I want to paint my castle. The green of the dome on the WS would be perfect...
Besides the fact that the court doesn't really coordinate with the chateau or manor (WHY didn't I get the keep?), I think it'd be fun to individualize our kingdoms even more.
What about an artist who's been subjugated by the Baron and needs a place to stay? And to show his gratitude he offers up his services to beautify the kingdom?

bowlfullofcherries
04-22-13, 04:17 AM
Or she. We could use another female presence.

jojo_sam
04-22-13, 06:14 AM
I would like to see more expansions!

lotuskat
04-22-13, 06:57 AM
I love these suggestions! I also hope that we get an increase in the energy cap, much like they did with City Metro. I expect future expansions to require permits and for other enhancements to cost trade tickets, so that means there's a greater need for harvesting crops, tending to cows and chickens, fishing, etc., so we can conduct trades at the Exchange. I also need more energy to face off the critters that pop up because I'm harvesting more. The Wizards School is an awesome enhancement! But an increased energy cap would allow me to stock up on resources, craft items (actually make use of the Tinkers!), and collect coins.

elaur
04-22-13, 05:59 PM
1. Want to put away trees and choppable items. If there is a concern about the bug just let us put away items that have no chops taken out.

2. Drop Ivy's hot sauce from the food exchange in the royal exchange.

3. All bacon goes toward energy at royal exchange. Please give us something to do with truffles and prime cut that doesn't overlap the royal exchange.

4. A place to summon beasts to fight them without waiting to stumble upon them.

MBRBTBRB
04-23-13, 12:43 AM
I would love it if the 100 max on walls was increased. Or at least if the bushes weren't counted in our wall count.
Yes!!!

MBRBTBRB
04-23-13, 12:47 AM
Fix the Inventory so there are items shown under "Consumable" and "Special". These categories have always been empty, which doesn't seem right.

MonkeyMomma76
04-23-13, 01:44 AM
I hate waiting three minutes for one measly energy. This is particularly frustrating if I'm clearing crops or clicking on mushrooms or whatever and on the last click I get a beast...Aaaaarrrrgh!!! Then I have to wait forever to defeat them and it's just irritating.

My suggestion is to make each energy refill every 1 or at most 2 minutes and raise the final cap to 100. This would be make the most sense to gradually increase as you level up. Maybe 30 up to level 10, 40 for level 11-15, 50 for level 16-20, 60 for level 21-25, 70 for level 26, 80 for level 27, 90 for level 28, and 100 for level 29+!!! I have such a huge kingdom and just maintaining it means I have to go do stuff outside the game for hours just to earn enough energy. Don't get me wrong, the royal exchange definitely helped, but when it take dozens or even hundreds of energy to eventually earn 10 or 15...well eventually you have to wonder why bother. It's really only useful to get rid of items you have in excess.

sdwombat
04-23-13, 04:18 AM
I hate waiting three minutes for one measly energy. This is particularly frustrating if I'm clearing crops or clicking on mushrooms or whatever and on the last click I get a beast...Aaaaarrrrgh!!! Then I have to wait forever to defeat them and it's just irritating.

This always happens to me right as I am using up my final energy before bed. Oftentimes I am too tired to wait up for the energy needed to fight, and feel bad for leaving the beast in my kingdom overnight for when visitors from other time zones come around.

lotuskat
04-23-13, 06:10 AM

Or maybe we can build unlimited units of walls that don't provide royal points?

blurbie
04-23-13, 09:36 AM
It would be interesting for the tinkers to craft a cage that contains a beast, which can then be collected from. Not sure whether this would be a new beast.

elaur
04-24-13, 07:05 AM
Chunks of water like it pretends to be in this pic:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8246/8640511471_9217581cf2_z.jpg

Wouldn't it be great to have water that connects!

DominoSix
04-24-13, 07:15 AM
The lack of energy is becoming ridiculous. Once you get to a level past 10, having only 30 energy is absurd. Your only options for additional energy is insanely expensive. Either you're wasting ALL your energy in farming to "trade" for it, or you have to spend real money in order to increase play time. Why are you being so stingy with the energy, TeamLava? Quit being ridiculous and increase how much energy we can store. Thirty is not enough and I speak for everyone. I already have a game going at level 26 and I can't even collect from half the board before I'm out of play time. Isn't the point of these games to hold people's interests? I'm getting bored.

lotuskat
04-24-13, 07:41 AM

Oh wow, that's so pretty!

SpuriousNotion
04-24-13, 08:19 AM
Looks great! I think that may be what was meant by the water tiles suggestion in the poll. I agree, it's why I don't have ponds at all because one is okay but multiple individual ponds look ugly to me! I would love to have larger ponds or lakes or even streams. If we had streams it would make the bridge idea I suggested in the last poll even more useful and interesting!

mamareader02
04-24-13, 08:23 AM
Another kitchen!!shorter adventures,puh-lease!!!!

kooky panda
04-24-13, 10:43 AM

Ohh I would like that!!

PartyScout
04-24-13, 11:52 AM
Couldn't we have an easier time getting the Alicorn parts?

I have been playing every day since the Valentine goal started and STILL missing the horn!

bowlfullofcherries
04-24-13, 01:19 PM
What a clever image!

JJMD27
04-24-13, 03:10 PM
I would love to see Yggdrasil, it's a magical game would be nice to see some more fantasy aspects too it. The tree would be a great addition and could add some interesting quests and elements to the game. Thank you

blurbie
04-24-13, 06:07 PM
Connecting water would be great! I love that idea! We could make the streams someone mentioned, or a moat that would be pretty around the Royal Manor or castle! Or around Yggdrasil if people want that.

Baraze
04-25-13, 03:11 AM
What ever is a Yggdrasil?!?!

Baraze
04-25-13, 03:12 AM
Nevermind! Google is my friend.

007AWMC
04-25-13, 08:46 AM
1) Exchange gold coins for gems (despite impact on your P&L)
2) Alternative at Level 30 for levelling up to get energy
3) Energy cap increased (5 extra energy every 5 levels)
4) Confirm/ Cancel prompt on use of gems- I have accidently lost so many
5) Somewhere to dump excess water
6) Reverse of current Alchemy, ie ability to convert Love things and animals to Ordinary at SAME exchange rate- 1 Valentine = 2 Ordinary

nickerrs
04-25-13, 11:01 AM

I put in a suggestion for this a while ago, because I'd love to have a moat around my castle! Hopefully, it'll be in a future update :) *crossing fingers*

morgan54904
04-25-13, 12:17 PM
New update appears while I was playing today. Pretty awesome. We needed a princess!

hmgdanielson
04-25-13, 03:25 PM
I really, really, really would like to humbly request that they make the scarecrow bigger. It's seriously smaller than a chicken, so you can't even tell what it actually looks like unless you look at it in the inventory. :(

vednir
04-25-13, 11:29 PM
Pink cows should drop the new "chocolate" as a rare drop in addition to the milk chocolate. It would fit with Ivy's initial chat.

Gardienn
04-26-13, 06:28 AM
Wouldn't a shipping port essentially have the same function as the royal exchange?

lotuskat
04-26-13, 06:39 AM
Wouldn't a shipping port essentially have the same function as the royal exchange?

Maybe you can buy "exotic" goods like cocoa, jewels, furs, and mermaid scales? I have a lot of coins in my bank, so I'm eager to find new ways to spend them!

hmgdanielson
04-26-13, 02:23 PM

Really I want the shipping port because I want to get to the cliff and see the ocean. But it could be a great way to send commodities to friends... One minute per item (so 5 minutes for 5 strawberries, but an hour and a half for 90), once per person per day, up to three people per day (like the gifting limit). Could be cool.

ieatcakes
04-26-13, 11:38 PM
My suggestion is a way to transfer or give purple gems. Like we can give our gems to another neighbor. I have neighbor that accidentally tapped and spend their gems and then missing a few for a gem building or thing. I feel so bad for them and want to give them some of my gems.

Gardienn
04-27-13, 10:41 AM
My suggestion is a way to transfer or give purple gems. Like we can give our gems to another neighbor. I have neighbor that accidentally tapped and spend their gems and then missing a few for a gem building or thing. I feel so bad for them and want to give them some of my gems.

Oh, tell me about it. I accidentally lost 8 gems this morning to speed up a stupid fifteen minute beam. Ugh.

newzealander
04-27-13, 11:36 AM
I'm guessing this has been mentioned before, but I think the game is incredibly weighted towards those with 40 energy limit, not 30, and think there should be an earned energy increase to 40 at some point in the game. With the new update, plus the exchange and adventures, it's impossible to keep up with the level of supplies now needed to expand, and without expansion, players will lose interest. This morning when I woke up, even with all the extra energy from an adventure and the wizard school, I still did not have the energy to collect enough crops to set my next adventure, as well as set the exchange, try to find a spell book, and finish at least one goal. 30 energy simply doesn't cater for the higher level demands now.

roosfamily
04-27-13, 11:57 AM
I'm guessing this has been mentioned before, but I think the game is incredibly weighted towards those with 40 energy limit, not 30, and think there should be an earned energy increase to 40 at some point in the game. With the new update, plus the exchange and adventures, it's impossible to keep up with the level of supplies now needed to expand, and without expansion, players will lose interest. This morning when I woke up, even with all the extra energy from an adventure and the wizard school, I still did not have the energy to collect enough crops to set my next adventure, as well as set the exchange, try to find a spell book, and finish at least one goal. 30 energy simply doesn't cater for the higher level demands now.

Completely agree. Struggle all the time because of the luck of energy it's boring and frustrating. Hope they rethink energy balance as they have done in city story metro a week ago. Now playing city metro is fun again. No more frustration. Please do the same with castle.

CottageRose
04-27-13, 12:53 PM
I really, really would like to have the water tiles, to build a pretty little stream or brook running through my kingdom. The ability to have a small lake instead of many unconnected ponds would be wonderful too.

I would still have a couple ponds and a few wells, but it would be nice to have more visual variety in my kingdom's water features, instead of 5 identical ponds and 6 wells. I'm running out of ways to sneak ponds and wells in without looking repetitive. :)

Gardienn
04-27-13, 01:53 PM
Water tiles would be nice so long as they appeared rounded and put together instead of square and disconnected. (Did I say this already? I thought it already...)

dragonville79
04-27-13, 02:12 PM
Water tiles would be nice so long as they appeared rounded and put together instead of square and disconnected. (Did I say this already? I thought it already...)

That would be fun! I would love to build a moat around my walls!!

sdwombat
04-27-13, 02:33 PM
That would be fun! I would love to build a moat around my walls!!

Your kingdom would look great with a moat :)

riisak
04-29-13, 12:43 PM

I was just about to suggest this! I would much prefer to collect from a river or lake that I created, rather than ponds. I feel so silly having 9 ponds, when I'd rather just have 1 merged water source!

ALSO CAN WE PLEASE HAVE AN AQUARIUM BUILDING. The water version of a hatchery/stables.

jenj1971
04-29-13, 03:53 PM
Hey!!!
Would love to see lanterns a bit more accessible (other than through gems)
Possibly make an option to use coins to purchase them or maybe make it an item in the exchange? I have 99 truffles that I still don't have a use for, I would trade them for lanterns for sure!!!

wassupbaby
04-29-13, 03:59 PM
I was just about to suggest this! I would much prefer to collect from a river or lake that I created, rather than ponds. I feel so silly having 9 ponds, when I'd rather just have 1 merged water source!

ALSO CAN WE PLEASE HAVE AN AQUARIUM BUILDING. The water version of a hatchery/stables.
It would be nice , another resource building and of course it drops fish and mermaid scales .

jenj1971
04-29-13, 05:47 PM
1) Exchange gold coins for gems (despite impact on your P&L)
2) Alternative at Level 30 for levelling up to get energy
3) Energy cap increased (5 extra energy every 5 levels)
4) Confirm/ Cancel prompt on use of gems- I have accidently lost so many
5) Somewhere to dump excess water
6) Reverse of current Alchemy, ie ability to convert Love things and animals to Ordinary at SAME exchange rate- 1 Valentine = 2 Ordinary
TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT CONFIRMING/ CANCELING THE USE OF GEMS!!!!!!
My buildings are so close together (because I can't make enough lanterns to expand) that I am alway accidentally tapping on 2 at a time and wasting my gems!!!!!

akimotoshun
04-29-13, 11:00 PM
Did any of this get into the game before? Seems like there is a new poll every month

ieatcakes
05-01-13, 01:58 AM
How about we get a favorite tab for neighbors. I try to limit my neighbors to around 30 or so that I interact frequently, but I would also like to add more new neighbors (people just starting out) and help them. So I should be able to separate my "real" neighbors from "community" neighbors.

007AWMC
05-01-13, 02:41 AM
Without wishing to spoil the story quest for anybody I am really annoyed to have to craft NEW ornate block, beam and magic cement. I crafted two of each in anticipation of need and wasted much Living Wood which is nigh on impossible to collect- I cannot fulfil quest now as I cannot gather Living Wood- does Team Lava want to "undo" my existing ornate beams so I can start again with the requisite Living Wood? Sorry to complain you do a great job!

007AWMC
05-01-13, 02:43 AM
Also can I exchange an Alicorn horn for say 5-10 Living Wood, I already have 2 Alicorns and do not enjoy the Valentines Chapter

vchanhs
05-01-13, 03:02 AM
Can we have all the buildings have some kind of animation? Some of the buildings looks cool in operation but some are just an placeholder.

elaur
05-01-13, 05:46 AM
^ I dislike all the animation in dragon story and I wish I could disable my observatory animation. I like how only some buildings have animation.

wassupbaby
05-01-13, 06:43 AM
^ I dislike all the animation in dragon story and I wish I could disable my observatory animation. I like how only some buildings have animation.

Agree ! If every buildings have their animation , it will be chaos. I'm sick enough with the observatory spinning like hell @_@

CottageRose
05-01-13, 07:08 AM
I like the smaller, less frenzied animations, like the sawmill water and the various smoke drifts from the potion shops, forges and particularly from the love shack. :)

clowtec
05-01-13, 08:17 AM
What would make this game more enjoyable and less frustrating, would be to lift the limit on gifts. It takes so long to proceed with one upgrade and then its another up hill battle to advance an inch! I am on the fence about just erasing it because I keep running out of supplies or don't have enough money to buy the supplies I need. It's suppose to be fun and enjoyable like the other team games. Not saying this one isn't when the obstacles do not seem so insurmountable.

ghjvcucjb
05-01-13, 02:40 PM
I want a mermaid pond with a mermaid character where I can dump excess water from the regular ponds because she keeps splashing it out to trade for fish and mermaid scales.

bowlfullofcherries
05-01-13, 04:52 PM
I'd like to trade money for trade tickets. Fifty thou for five seems pretty fair.

Oliver118
05-01-13, 09:43 PM
Hmm, sounds cool! I would like to have that too! However, I voted on Stonehenge since it's just a bit of extra history, if ya get what I mean.

Oliver118
05-01-13, 09:53 PM
I would like to have a Valentine trade in the Love Shack, where you could trade things like chocolate truffles, milk chocolate etc. in exchange for some more valentine's items or gems or golden items. Basically rare drops.

Oliver118
05-01-13, 09:53 PM
That's Sabina.

Oliver118
05-01-13, 09:55 PM
New update appears while I was playing today. Pretty awesome. We needed a princess!

That's Sabina. There's also a new adventure. It should be in the rescue category, actually.'Traverse the Desert Sands.'

Oliver118
05-01-13, 09:58 PM
I would like to weigh in on the subject of decorations. I have been to plenty of kingdoms where every space was filled with something "useful". Just as I have been to some where there is a lot of open space and decorations lovingly are put into the design. When visiting somewhere, I definitely prefer to look at someone's creative design. Would I like to see a pumpkin hutch drop pumpkins and campfires drop smores perhaps? Sure! But I am okay with them as is and since they don't have to have anything coded into them to do anything but look nice, I suspect they don't take up much time to create. I like that this game is willing to provide for the people with different preferences!

I wondered if it might be possible to have it so that with a maximized social rating, 4 hearts, that there might be some benefit such as a small percentage chance increase in experience, gold, energy, or resource gathering activities. Perhaps this would have encouraged me to not be the social recluse I was until something like level 20! Maybe a few more people would keep playing once they found the joy of interacting with people around the world!

I'm the opposite of you. I hate putting decor in my kingdom that don't drop anything, especially the big ones like the Romantic Fountain, unless they force me to do it in quests. Once I complete them, though, I store all of it. OK, I like to surround my kingdom in walls, but at least they give me Royal Points, which is something useful.

bowlfullofcherries
05-01-13, 11:30 PM
I'd like a goose, a harp and a beanstalk. Jack would be cool too. Or Jacqueline.

goldensed
05-02-13, 04:55 AM
I want a mermaid pond with a mermaid character where I can dump excess water from the regular ponds because she keeps splashing it out to trade for fish and mermaid scales.

I second this one!! I always have too much water and not enough fish. Great idea!!!

bowlfullofcherries
05-02-13, 05:22 AM
I'd like to personalize my avatar.

blondiellie
05-02-13, 10:32 AM
Hello TeamLava,

I was just wondering if you could develop some walls and mini towers that match the Queen's castle. The white walls, mini towers and stone walls are fine, but they exactly match the King's castle and not the Queen's. The white look a bit strange since the Queen's castle is more of an off-white to pinkish color and there is no stone associated with the Queen's castle like there is the King's.

I know this is more of my OCD trying to make everything match, but I thought I'd ask :-)

ghjvcucjb
05-02-13, 11:58 AM
Hello TeamLava,

I was just wondering if you could develop some walls and mini towers that match the Queen's castle. The white walls, mini towers and stone walls are fine, but they exactly match the King's castle and not the Queen's. The white look a bit strange since the Queen's castle is more of an off-white to pinkish color and there is no stone associated with the Queen's castle like there is the King's.

I know this is more of my OCD trying to make everything match, but I thought I'd ask :-)
THIS is exactly why I chose the King's castle. I actually prefer the Queen's but realized nothing really matched so went with the King's. Can't have a mismatched kingdom!

blurbie
05-02-13, 12:03 PM
I want to throw pies at the Baron. I want to hold him down and make him eat Ivy's Skunkupie. I already know that if we get a seaport for trading, then he will show up and insist on collecting taxes. My knights want to go on a raid to his house.

ghjvcucjb
05-02-13, 12:05 PM
I want to throw pies at the Baron. I want to hold him down and make him eat Ivy's Skunkupie. I already know that if we get a seaport for trading, then he will show up and insist on collecting taxes. My knights want to go on a raid to his house.

My knights just want to drink and bring me flowers. Seriously, enough with the flowers.

lotuskat
05-02-13, 12:08 PM
Maybe we can upgrade the knights so they stop breaking/losing 5 longswords every time they go fight bandits! It's rather embarassing...maybe Thurston can train them?

And additional ways to use up the various flower petals I've collected would be nice too!

blurbie
05-02-13, 02:11 PM
You made me howl, that's hilarious!

How true, it hadn't occurred to me. Any soldier who treated weapons so shabbily would be dishonorably discharged. There really is no excuse for it. Skunkupie and the stocks for the lot of them!

blurbie
05-02-13, 02:12 PM
That explains the missing villagers--they are all in the pub.

derekpizzaking
05-02-13, 03:27 PM
It would be awesome if we could ask for help with glimmerdust for Ivy's hut. I just can't seem collect much of it on my own or from gifts. I read that you used to be able to ask for help with it, please bring this feature back. Also it would be great if we could have an increase in how many gifts we send and receive. 10 would be a good amount.

blondiellie
05-02-13, 07:46 PM
I would like to request walls and mini towers that match the Queen's castle. The current ones (white stone and rocks) both match the King's. It may be a bit OCD of me, but those aren't really the same color as the Queen's castle and I would love some that match hers.

lotuskat
05-03-13, 08:12 AM
I would like to request walls and mini towers that match the Queen's castle. The current ones (white stone and rocks) both match the King's. It may be a bit OCD of me, but those aren't really the same color as the Queen's castle and I would love some that match hers.

It would also be cool if we could get decorative walls that didn't give you RPs so we won't be limited by how many walls we can put up. I'd like to encircle my town and castle but maxed out!

olcastle
05-03-13, 04:44 PM
I would like new DOABLE goals.

ghjvcucjb
05-03-13, 06:35 PM
I would like a polka dotted dragon...that dances through town

mamareader02
05-03-13, 06:39 PM
We need more kitchens

wassupbaby
05-04-13, 01:58 AM
I would like new DOABLE goals.

Whaat ? All goals are doable . Some goals just take more time than anothers. My quests book is empty now so i'd like more complicated goals ;) it was quite easy to rescue sabina and the manty :S

katysue311
05-04-13, 03:43 AM
This may have already been suggested at some point: ROYAL CHICKENS!!!

We have royal pigs and royal cows, I really need a chicken that will give extra eggs or roast chickens consistently. :)

maguar
05-04-13, 03:53 AM
This may have already been suggested at some point: ROYAL CHICKENS!!!

We have royal pigs and royal cows, I really need a chicken that will give extra eggs or roast chickens consistently. :)

If they ever get this I'd call mine KFC

Gardienn
05-04-13, 07:36 AM
I like the idea of royal chickens.

ashleighncurrie
05-04-13, 07:46 AM
Something should be introduce where cheese needs to be made in the kitchen. I think more animals would good too like a goat or a goose. Horse as every knight needs a noble steed right? Or a donkey lol

bowlfullofcherries
05-04-13, 08:00 AM
If they ever get this I'd call mine KFC

Ha! Mine would be Chicken Boo. Yes, it's an obscure reference to Animaniacs. I'm so old.

hmgdanielson
05-04-13, 11:14 AM
Ha! Mine would be Chicken Boo. Yes, it's an obscure reference to Animaniacs. I'm so old.

What's the matter with you? You don't act like the other chickens do! http://bit.ly/majriti

HNO3
05-04-13, 11:26 AM
What's the matter with you? You don't act like the other chickens do! http://bit.ly/majriti

That guy's a GIANT CHICKEN, I tell you!

bowlfullofcherries
05-04-13, 11:55 AM
HAHAHAHA! Yay! I'm not the only old one!

olcastle
05-06-13, 12:11 AM
Whaat ? All goals are doable . Some goals just take more time than anothers. My quests book is empty now so i'd like more complicated goals ;) it was quite easy to rescue sabina and the manty :S

I meant realistically doable not with probability more than 0 :)))).
I don't have 4th shard or gems for skipping so Sabina's goal is not realistic for me.

I have 3 goals:
Alicorn - for 3 months.
Scissors - ...I suspect it will even more crazy...
The cooking caravan - for 4 months at least.

Oliver118
05-06-13, 10:50 PM
I'd like a goose, a harp and a beanstalk. Jack would be cool too. Or Jacqueline.

Good choice of decor. Hey, maybe there could be an update based on fantasy, and then you meet Snow white, Cinderella, Tinkerbell or whatever and then there's loads of new decor and there's this fairytale palace where the questline ends. It would be interesting, since Castle story has a 'magical' atmosphere in general.

s350z
05-07-13, 03:53 PM
I am a Cat lover and i have 3 Persian cats �� the thing is, as much as i would love to see a cat purring in my kingdom, what would be the use of a cat, a dog or even a horse?? We all know that the animals we have right now give eggs, bacon, milk...etc, what would a cat give? Paw, Purrrrr or even mewwww �� anyway, despite what I said I've voted for CATs �� imagin a Black cat belongs to Ivy and following her all around the kingdom!!!! ��

jaybay1147
05-07-13, 05:51 PM
I am a Cat lover and i have 3 Persian cats �� the thing is, as much as i would love to see a cat purring in my kingdom, what would be the use of a cat, a dog or even a horse?? We all know that the animals we have right now give eggs, bacon, milk...etc, what would a cat give? Paw, Purrrrr or even mewwww �� anyway, despite what I said I've voted for CATs �� imagin a Black cat belongs to Ivy and following her all around the kingdom!!!! ��

It could give hair,and hair balls. c:

bowlfullofcherries
05-07-13, 09:58 PM
And whiskers or claws? :)

Oliver118
05-07-13, 10:13 PM

Horses could give Horsehair (to craft Leather along with Hides), Horse droppings, Horsefeet (to craft horseshoes) and Free Rides to craft Horse trade in the Royal Exchange. Dogs could give Bones, Paws, Claws and Dog Fur to craft Leather as well. All these could be used to craft a 'Dog Trade', which could be an upgrade of the Troll hunter trade, or Horse trade in the Royal Exchange.

Oliver118
05-07-13, 10:16 PM
Cats could give:
Whiskers
Cat fur
Feline gift (a mystery, which could be used to be opened in the Magic Forge or Workshop like a second Feed the Baron)
Whiskers, Cat fur and Feline gifts could be used to craft a Cat trade in the Royal Exchange, an upgrade of the Dog trade.

kikilicious74
05-08-13, 07:55 AM
We should be able to crush glimmer bulbs into glimmer dust, in the potion shop maybe?

ghjvcucjb
05-08-13, 03:41 PM
Ok thought of another one along with my previous request for mermaid pond and polka dotted dancing dragon. I want a building or way to reverse my grown animals back into their baby state without loosing their adult gifting abilities. Then I can make animal families and still collect from them.

s350z
05-08-13, 05:21 PM
Cats could give:
Whiskers
Cat fur
Feline gift (a mystery, which could be used to be opened in the Magic Forge or Workshop like a second Feed the Baron)
Whiskers, Cat fur and Feline gifts could be used to craft a Cat trade in the Royal Exchange, an upgrade of the Dog trade.

WoW...seems u Guys have more imagination than I do :cool: thank u all for the feedback:o I still love the idea of having cats in my kingdom, will call them after my 3 persian cats...TomTom(Tom), TinkTink(Tinkles) and Joniur(Tom Joniur) :D

Oliver118
05-08-13, 10:24 PM
Ok thought of another one along with my previous request for mermaid pond and polka dotted dancing dragon. I want a building or way to reverse my grown animals back into their baby state without loosing their adult gifting abilities. Then I can make animal families and still collect from them.

That is such a cool idea, now that you mention it, but I bet the Baron won't approve of it! LOL:D

ghjvcucjb
05-09-13, 12:42 PM
That is such a cool idea, now that you mention it, but I bet the Baron won't approve of it! LOL:D

Ha! Making the Baron unhappy would be a bonus!

Ok, thought of another one...

ghjvcucjb
05-09-13, 12:46 PM
I also would like an annual contest that would give say...a million gems...to the person who lost the most gems in gem traps that year :-). J/K (sort of)

katbtodd
05-09-13, 01:00 PM
I also would like an annual contest that would give say...a million gems...to the person who lost the most gems in gem traps that year :-). J/K (sort of)

Oh my...can I enter,that,contest,,,lol

CatLadyy
05-09-13, 03:17 PM

Love the idea of Ivy having a black cat! He could find random weird items in the kingdom to help Ivy with her potions! Perhaps this could be a Halloween storyline?

hmgdanielson
05-09-13, 03:55 PM
But Ivy's not a witch... Belladonna is. So obviously, Belladonna's cat had kittens and they need a home. Ivy, in her eagerness, totally volunteered! :)

maguar
05-10-13, 04:16 AM
But Ivy's not a witch... Belladonna is. So obviously, Belladonna's cat had kittens and they need a home. Ivy, in her eagerness, totally volunteered! :)

I guess if I pictured ivy with a cat it would be a real mean scruffy looking one that she thought was adorable and cute. I think it would go around scaring Thurston as it wasn't happy with the attention she was paying him.

elaur
05-10-13, 07:10 AM
I think she would have a skunk she thought was a cat.

And I'm pretty sure ivy is a witch. That's part of the joke. She just doesn't realize she is. She brews potions!

sdwombat
05-10-13, 07:29 AM
I think she would have a skunk she thought was a cat.

That is exactly what I thought!

maguar
05-10-13, 08:11 PM
Please see the new suggestion poll (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51572-Castle-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread&p=626639&viewfull=1#post626639).