PDA

View Full Version : Fashion story needs to add a confirm button for buying an extra slot in catalog!!!

abeauti41
04-19-13, 04:13 PM
It is not fair that you make one slip when retrieving your orders and accidentally push the "Buy Slot" tab! Fashion Story needs to add a "CONFIRM" option before you are charged 49 gems! Gems cost enough as it is and to lose 49 gems by mistake is unfair!!! The same goes when you buy a gift box!!! If Fashion Story does not change this option, I may stop playing the game. I do not appreciate purchasing gems and losing 49 because I accidentally hit a box! I purchase gems constantly and when I went from having 216 gems to 167 I was flabbergasted to find it was because my hand ACCIDENTALLY hit the "Buy Slot" tab. TeamLava PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add this option to stop your players from losing gems unfairly. Thank you!!!

maguar
04-19-13, 07:11 PM
I'm really sorry that you've lost gems. You can add your request for a confirmation button to the current thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button&p=446754&viewfull=1#post446754) on that issue.