PDA

View Full Version : Cacti Corner - Levels 133 - 138

OpeningCeremony
04-19-13, 02:31 PM
apparently there are already three more islands ahead of this one. i just downloaded the update to the game to access this island.

level 133 there are some good tips on a post already about the snake. just wanted to start a new thread for the entire island.

OpeningCeremony
04-19-13, 09:20 PM
Ugh snakes and doom jewels in level 134. Had one glass left to break in top left corner but even with 5 moves left couldn't get it. Important to get rid of snakes ASAP too though because glass is underneath it. At least no doom jewels drop in, just have to worry about the ones in the middle when you start.

mlove30
05-03-13, 05:07 PM
How do you get rid of the snakes up top? I'm having the hardest time figuring it out.

OpeningCeremony
05-03-13, 05:19 PM
How do you get rid of the snakes up top? I'm having the hardest time figuring it out.

could you post a pic? not sure which level you're talking about but i can't check w/o wasting one energy.

for snakes that you can't create a match around to include the snake head, you can either:
1) use a blaster that is lined up with the snake head
2) use a diamond and touch it to a color jewel that is the same as that snake's
3) blaster/bomb or blaster/diamond combo

diamond/bomb combo might be helpful if it creates matches around the snake, but it's not an immediate ****.

mlove30
05-03-13, 05:51 PM
Oh I'm sorry. It's level 138. I'll try to get a pic.

Phaedrakiki
05-04-13, 03:32 AM
apparently there are already three more islands (...)

level 133 there are some good tips on a post already about the snake.(...)

Here's a link to the thread she mentioned above for Level 133 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50006-New-Game-Element-Spoilers-in-Level-133-Tips&highlight=Level+133).

mlove30
05-04-13, 07:23 AM
could you post a pic? not sure which level you're talking about but i can't check w/o wasting one energy.

for snakes that you can't create a match around to include the snake head, you can either:

diamond/bomb combo might be helpful if it creates matches around the snake, but it's not an immediate ****.

I went back and tried some of the combos you mentioned and I made it through quickly! Thank you for the tips!!

Gardienn
05-14-13, 10:05 AM
I finally got to this level and I love the snake challenge. I've found that while blasters, bombs, and diamonds don't get rid of them, blaster-bomb combos do.

OpeningCeremony
05-14-13, 10:26 AM
I finally got to this level and I love the snake challenge. I've found that while blasters, bombs, and diamonds don't get rid of them, blaster-bomb combos do.

this is incorrect.

1) blasters eliminate a snake head when the blaster is lined up with the head
2) bombs will eliminate a snake head if it's within the immediate explosion area of the bomb
3) diamonds will get rid of any snake head that matches the color jewel you swipe the diamond with (unless you swipe the diamond with a blaster... then i believe the snake head won't disappear because the diamond turns all the color jewels of that blaster into blasters... but i could be wrong)

so the entire snake will not disappear if there are multiple snake heads attached to it and you didn't get rid of all the heads. and if you blast into any area besides the head, the snake will not disappear either.

Gardienn
05-14-13, 04:20 PM
this is incorrect.

1) blasters eliminate a snake head when the blaster is lined up with the head
2) bombs will eliminate a snake head if it's within the immediate explosion area of the bomb
3) diamonds will get rid of any snake head that matches the color jewel you swipe the diamond with (unless you swipe the diamond with a blaster... then i believe the snake head won't disappear because the diamond turns all the color jewels of that blaster into blasters... but i could be wrong)

so the entire snake will not disappear if there are multiple snake heads attached to it and you didn't get rid of all the heads. and if you blast into any area besides the head, the snake will not disappear either.

Yeah, as I played today I realized I was incorrect, but I didn't have the opportunity to come back and say so until now. Thank you for correcting me.

Phaedrakiki
05-14-13, 04:33 PM
Yeah, as I played today I realized (...)

What level are you on now? You're doing so well! Awesome... ;)

OpeningCeremony
05-14-13, 08:20 PM
Yeah, as I played today I realized I was incorrect, but I didn't have the opportunity to come back and say so until now. Thank you for correcting me.

lol sorry i am on this forum too much so i was quick to the draw. on that note, i too have posted incorrect info about a level more than once!! i think it's my excitement for this game... can't help it!! :p and sounds like you're making great progress :)

Gardienn
05-14-13, 09:23 PM
What level are you on now? You're doing so well! Awesome... ;)

I've graduated to level 134. It's not timed. I like that. I don't like the doom gems lodged between two snakes.

Phaedrakiki
05-14-13, 11:51 PM
I've graduated to level 134. It's not timed. I like that. (...)

Very impressive!

(...) I don't like the doom gems lodged between two snakes.

Sounds very difficult & scary! Good luck! :p

Phaedrakiki
05-14-13, 11:53 PM
lol sorry i am on this forum too much so i was quick to the draw. on that note, i too have posted incorrect info about a level more than once!! i think it's my excitement for this game... can't help it!! :p (...) :)

LOL, me too! I'm definitely obsessed! :p

Gardienn
05-16-13, 08:19 AM

Me three.

Phaedrakiki
05-18-13, 03:21 AM
I can't believe I'm finally here! Level 133 introduces snakes. You have to dig 11 levels in 40 moves (5 jewel colors.) With snakes as barriers. Here's the entire level (you actually have a bit more room--jewels--at the top, I had to snap this early before the "lesson" showed up):
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/67082402-705f-4d78-abae-fd3df997a456_zps16cbd62b.jpg
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/07033a82-1f40-4e8b-958a-232d66c28800_zps462d545f.jpg
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/2f992a73-53d2-4c7c-8f74-27a1dd7772c6_zps6dea755f.jpg

There are tips on how to deal with snakes on the 1st page of this thread, as well as this little tip from the game:
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/cb9e328b-38db-41d6-90ea-7f3e249fbb7d_zps2f1a085d.jpg

When you clear a snake, a puff of smoke or something comes out--what's that supposed to be? Like we burned the snake or something, maybe? Venom? A reminder: as already described, if there's more than one head on a body, you have to get rid of both heads for the body to disappear. Well, tried it once & it was fun. Now, let's try again and pass, huh? ;)

Phaedrakiki
05-18-13, 05:04 AM
Woo-hoo! Passed 133 on the 3rd try (or was it the 2nd?) I swear, if I don't post right away I can't remember! This level's very fun--it's pretty easy to create special jewels. And learning to **** the snakes...seeing them kinda slump into a pile of ash (?) Very cool!

As for 134: 60 glass in 30 moves. There are 2 vertical wooden walls that separate columns 3 & 4, and 5 & 6. Two snakes (4 heads) run the length of the walls, and there are 4 doom jewels w/10 on their timers in the center of the board. I almost passed it the first time--got 59/60. Had 1 single pane of glass left--that glass-break boost looked very tempting. I'll post photos tomorrow, gonna hit the sack. 'Night!

Gardienn
05-18-13, 02:34 PM
Hot on my tail. :) I'm on level 137. Passed 136 this morning. Well done.

Phaedrakiki
05-18-13, 03:11 PM
Thanks, Gardienn! I'm trying, lol...

I'm still half-asleep--slept in & it was awesome! Decided to try 134, and the same thing happened; I had a single pane of glass left again--in the same place--as I got down to my last move. This pic is from last night:

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/0b37e01b-91e4-4516-a59d-5db10a6c839f_zps1760f0eb.jpg

But today, I had two green jewels in the pink-circled area. I "made a wish" as I made this last move: a vertical match (similar to blue one) in the 3rd column. I hoped green would be the replacement jewel color (at top) and that it would "bonus match" for me (it was more like "C'mon green!" in my head.) Had a 1 in 5 chance...and it worked! I passed, lol! Whoop, whoop! (Don't know what that means or why I said it.)

Here's how 134 looks at the beginning of the level:

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/d12c37c6-3b7c-4ae5-acd8-56f4d8f2e08e_zps4a9f0e1d.jpg
For this level, I just used basic glass strategy. I also made sure to start the level with optimal moves (or I restarted.) In 134's case, I wanted at least one doom-jewel-clearing move visible (blue arrow, red doom jewel,) as well as move(s) at the bottom (red arrow, which leads to green snake head match,) and hopefully, at least one snake-****ing move (blue arrow, red snake head.) Keep an eye on those top edges, as well as the "sticky-out" sides on right/left (blue arrows on first photo.) That's where the remaining glass seems to be as you near the end. The bottom left/right didn't seem as difficult to reach, cuz I concentrated matches at bottom, plus it's easier to blast the bottom row. In fact it seemed pretty easy to make lots of blasters when I passed, but no diamond or bomb. So it is possible to pass w/o special combos, though you'd get a better score with 'em. I'll play this again for 3 stars, cuz it was quite fun!

Phaedrakiki
05-18-13, 04:17 PM
135: gotta dig 21 levels in 3:05 min (5 jewel colors.) There are snakes throughout, as well as some ice blocks. Tried it once, and needed a breather...heart was a'poundin'! Here's the level, top to bottom:
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/320d4368-2a81-47e3-bc0e-98ab71500bb6_zps156b7279.jpg
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/8cba25d9-edf8-4174-a805-f7b2d3ebc2be_zps44b77158.jpg
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/46b2488f-11ee-4ccc-a2b6-7fa29c3853af_zps94b3f3b1.jpg
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/ed8dd422-ddfe-4aaa-a466-0d4087736794_zps6783adc2.jpg
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/8a4072ec-3165-40b1-9ca0-7d88cfd0166b_zps7856fb8b.jpg
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/62be5c84-ed2a-4aca-aa2b-16c427edabee_zpsb4741b06.jpg

Had to restart a couple times to get all that, lol! And do some piecing together...anyway, I'm trying to figure out if I actually have to clear all the snakes, or if I can just dig in the middle & ****ing snakes is a "bonus." Played once, and got 15/21. Maybe I spent too much time ****ing reptiles...(?)

Phaedrakiki
05-18-13, 04:36 PM
OMG! I just went to try 135 again...and I'm locked out! It doesn't show that I beat level 134, what the? :confused: I've been having issues with freezing for a long time, and the occasional energy fluctuation (both up & down.) They're more annoying than anything. But this won't do! Arggghhh!!!! :mad: I've done all the usual things to fix my other issues, updated software, hard restart, force-close, delete/reinstall Jewel Mania, etc. No help. Guess I'll try 'em again to see if I get my proper level back. Hmmm, better not say anything else... :mad: :mad:

Phaedrakiki
05-18-13, 04:55 PM
Oh, well...played 134 again and passed. Got several diamonds--even swapped two (after swapping one w/blaster.) Got a better score, too. But now I don't have confidence in JM. Am I gonna end up spending lots of turns on a level & finally pass--only to end up back where I started? Will this happen again? :worried:

Phaedrakiki
05-18-13, 05:06 PM
135: (...)
I'm trying to figure out if I actually have to clear all the snakes, or if I can just dig in the middle & ****ing snakes is a "bonus." Played once, and got 15/21. Maybe I spent too much time ****ing reptiles...(?)

Tried again, and yes, you have to **** the snakes. I was hoping that since the snakes didn't really block the dirt/bricks, that the screen would scroll. But no, alas you must **** the serpent! Which means, I'm gonna have to move much, much faster. Only got to level 15 again...

Gardienn
05-18-13, 06:10 PM
Beware: I lost almost all my gold on level 135 because I was trying to beat the timer and still swiping with the darned "buy more time" notice popped up.

I'm stuck on 138 now. It has glass, is not timed, and there are no levels to dig down, but glass in the upper corners and the top snake heads are almost impossible to get because there are only two blocks surrounding them, so they have to be broken with special jewels.

Gardienn
05-18-13, 06:15 PM
Nice screen shots you're posting.

Phaedrakiki
05-18-13, 09:27 PM
Beware: I lost almost all my gold on level 135 because I was trying to beat the timer and still swiping with the darned "buy more time" notice popped up.

I'm stuck on 138 now. (...)

Yeah, I do that all the time on timed levels (always swiping frantically and pressing that ginormous button!) But, I already lost my gold on the last island--though luckily this time, the extra time I got actually helped me pass the level (for once!) I was pretty shocked, actually! Since then I've won another 10 gold on challenges, but I don't think it's quite enough to "steal" that way. But I am trying to be more careful about it. It's such a huge complaint on these forums, and they've done nothing to fix it. (I doubt they ever will...)

Good luck on 138! The snakes are fun, but a little hard to get used to (though not nearly as tough as unbreakable/stone jewels, imo!)

Nice screen shots you're posting.
Thanks!

Phaedrakiki
05-18-13, 09:33 PM
OMG! I just went to try 135 again...and I'm locked out! It doesn't show that I beat level 134, what the? :confused: (...)

I'm only getting 16/21 levels on 135, so I'm swiping like a madwoman! It's probably best I don't have enough gold...cuz it wouldn't last... ;)

I'm going to be so mad if I finally do pass it, and JM "forgets" again like the last level!

Phaedrakiki
05-19-13, 07:31 PM
Finally! Passed 135--that was tough! I'm still shaking (these timed levels really do a number on me...)

Level 136: Dig 12 levels in 50 moves (5 jewel colors.) Snakes & a few ice blocks as barriers. Took some screenshots of the level. Gonna talk about it for a bit before I try it, cuz I need to recover first. (Yeah, a real # on me...)
Here's the level, top to bottom:

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/2276ac5e-c49e-4c75-bfa2-d95ca5c1f82c_zpsa60ffb5e.jpg
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/5f3fc345-50d1-4577-b827-514b2ea5d615_zpsb884ab06.jpg
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/fa2a8572-13bc-435e-a8a9-cf7483a62d03_zps88377e02.jpg

Gonna go give it a try now... Will prob use basic digging strategy, as well as try to start with a good board (matches next to dirt, as well as snake-clearing and/or special-gem-creating moves) or restart the level.

Gardienn
05-19-13, 07:50 PM
Since then I've won another 10 gold on challenges, but I don't think it's quite enough to "steal" that way. But I am trying to be more careful about it.!

Do. I lost 9 gold when I swiped jewels and my screen said I chose a boost. Definitely didn't. In the same set of swipes it also said a couple of times back to back that I swiped in the opposite direction I'd swiped in. I wonder if it's a board sync problem like I had in Castle Story. There I even used a stylus and clearly selected a cow, but noooooo, the game said I hit the wall well above it. I lost tons of gems to that sync problem. It finally seemed fixed after the board mod sent a report to TL for me. Totally not happy with lost gems anywhere.

Congrats on passing 135 finally. I'm still on 138. On my last round I got about 4 diamonds, and that should have cleared it, but one last glass tile in the upper corner held me back. This one is turning out to be another level 89 for me. Ha!

Phaedrakiki
05-19-13, 08:10 PM
That was fun! The 1st time, I got about halfway down when I ran out of moves. But the 2nd time, I got lucky with several opportunities to create diamonds & lots of other specials (& combos.) That made it pretty easy to pass on my 2nd turn. I forgot to mention, there are some black boxes in level 136, as well. But not too many; the hardest part is getting the snakes that are "head down" (so to speak.)

Level 137 is timed...48 glass in 1:50 (5 jewel colors.) There are 2 snakes (4 heads) running vertically up & down on the left & right of the board. Just to the outside of them are ice blocks (with glass underneath, I'm guessing.) So we'll have to **** the snakes to clear the ice to clear the glass--whew!

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/0e7a5238-fae8-4376-aeb7-007e8d545f08_zps2aeccadc.jpg

It's actually very similar to level 134--same shape and type of snake. Anyway, will try to start with a board with optimal moves--snake-clearing, special-jewel-creating, etc. Above all, will need to move fast, which is not my forte. Here goes...

Phaedrakiki
05-19-13, 08:40 PM
I got soooo lucky on my 2nd try @137! Another one of those "single remaining glass in the corner" things, and I made a last chance swipe under it & the last glass matched! Got 2 or 3 diamonds, too (can't remember now--I'm all hyped/heart beating too fast again...) Did some combos, as well as kept most moves toward the bottom & sides (the sticky-outie things) once I'd cleared the snakes... Whoo-hoo! I think I'm gonna have a heart attack, but I sure am excited, lol~

Phaedrakiki
05-19-13, 09:11 PM
Do. I lost 9 gold when I swiped jewels and my screen said I chose a boost. Definitely didn't. (...) I wonder if it's a board sync problem (...) I lost tons of gems to that sync problem. (...) Totally not happy with lost gems anywhere.
I missed your post somehow, was just going to ask you about 138 (caught you, can't believe it! Though it won't last--pretty sure I'll be stuck here a long time, too. This level looks mighty tough. Those side snakes, with unreachable heads...ouchie!) Scrolled back to check the spelling of your name and saw your post, lol! I'm sorry about your gold robbery. That's awful...makes you so mad, right? :mad: It certainly sounds like you could have a sync problem...pretty sure I do, as well. I get freezing all the time. Plus, I get energy fluctuations. It'll steal one or two, and sometimes put 'em back a turn or 2 later (but not always.) :rolleyes: I've written to support...waiting to hear back.

Congrats on passing 135 finally. I'm still on 138. (...) This one is turning out to be another level 89 for me. Ha!

Thanks! I got super lucky the last couple levels. I hope it continues, but this one looks pretty hard. Good luck to you, hope you pass this quickly. I know you will, cuz you've practiced it plenty...so now you're gonna get that lucky board, with the right jewels, in the right places, at the right time. You go, girl! :cool:

Phaedrakiki
05-19-13, 09:36 PM
Level 138: 56 glass in (only!) 25 moves...

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/b429f00e-8efd-49b1-a2ac-8b840be7ac04_zpsc1545abd.jpg

4 snakes: 2 vertical, head-at-the-top snakes on left & right sides--which look crazy-difficult to clear; 2 shorter, 2-headed, horizontal ones--1 at bottom, 1 at 4th row. There's also a gift/present (love those!) Hmmm...what's in the box, what's in the box??? :confused: Guess I'll play to find out, now that my pulse has settled to an acceptable level.

Gardienn, you're on this level--any tips you wanna share? Especially regarding those side snakes? I suppose diamonds, swapped w/jewel color of eyes, but that's the only sure way I can think of. Or maybe a screen reshuffle will get a blaster/bomb up there! What's the best way you've found to get those guys?

Well, here goes...givin' it a try~ ;)

Phaedrakiki
05-19-13, 10:20 PM
K, the present/gift in 138 is a diamond, which is crucial to get rid of the snakes on the sides. The first time I played, I made a diamond & used it to get rid of one side snake...I totally forgot about the present (didn't realize I had another diamond! What a dummy!) Afterwards, I thought "Oh man, forgot to see what my present was." I did well that turn--might've passed if I'd remembered the gift...

I think as part of my strategy, I'll try to start with boards where the side snakes have the same eye color. That way, the present knocks 'em both out with one swipe! (And I'll only have to have 1 diamond...though more's better, lol!) ;) Awaiting energy...

Gardienn
05-20-13, 06:06 AM
Part of my strategy right now is to restart the game if the opening board has too many different colored snake eyes. I try to get the top two heads the same color and I'll play as long as the jewels on the board aren't all total opposite colors, but this can make for a lot of restarts. Interestingly, the times I've had one glass left were times I said "screw it" and played anyway.

I'm also trying to use the free diamond as soon as possible so I have more time to clear glass, get blaster bomb combos, and if the board is super crummy, try to get a reshuffle. Let me know if you come up with something else. It seems that a lot of the success here has to do with luck getting extra diamonds. The board has to land just right. Sometimes they're downright crummy.

Gardienn
05-20-13, 06:43 AM
Just passed 138. You need diamonds. Lots and lots of diamond. Remember, those upper corner glass take two hits to break.

Phaedrakiki
05-20-13, 02:14 PM
Congrats! I knew you'd make it, lol! Thanks for the tips, too... ;)

Phaedrakiki
05-20-13, 04:57 PM
K, the present/gift in 138 is a diamond, which is crucial to get rid of the snakes on the sides. (...)
my strategy, (...) start with boards where the side snakes have the same eye color. That way, the present knocks 'em both out with one swipe! (...)

Part of my strategy right now is to restart the game if the opening board has too many different colored snake eyes. I try to get the top two heads the same color and I'll play as long as the jewels on the board aren't all total opposite colors, but this can make for a lot of restarts. (...)
Whew--made it! Passed 138. Using my "matching snake-head" strategy & Gardienn's tips really helped. You def have to use the diamond to get the snakes out of the way pronto, cuz you need as many moves as possible to get all the double-glass, especially at the top left and right. Like she said: ;)

(...) I'm also trying to use the free diamond as soon as possible so I have more time to clear glass, get blaster bomb combos, and if the board is super crummy, try to get a reshuffle. (...) It seems that a lot of the success here has to do with luck getting extra diamonds. (...)

Diamonds really are the key...during my turns, seemed I had to make 'em & use 'em just to get close! Bomb+blasters are fantastic for clearing lots of glass, but on this board, the T-shaped blast doesn't hit the tougher areas (upper left & right.) Well, guess it would if you detonated at the top, but that's hard to do... I finally passed cuz I made 2 diamonds in addition to the free one. (Combined last one w/blaster.)

Interestingly, the times I've had one glass left were times I said "screw it" and played anyway.

Haha, yeah...sometimes it seems like the left/right snake eyes will never match. I've said that too...and also got really close! (So maybe...?) 'Course, close didn't mean pass!

Anyway, this has been a very fun island. Lots of calm levels, and even the timed ones weren't that stressful. Thanks, TL! Off to Snalien Fields (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50360-Snalien-Fields-Levels-139-144) island for more fun... Yippeeee!

gailphil
06-05-13, 09:52 PM
Does anyone have a problem seeing the snakes? Mine are showing as other symbols (for example the entire snake is yellow blisters and the head might be 4 diamonds in a box). Does anyone have any idea (I am on level 138)

Phaedrakiki
06-07-13, 02:32 PM
Did you get your problem figured out? What kind of device did this happen on?

VGailP
07-29-13, 07:54 PM

Lol I am obsessed as well! I find myself logging in here to check and see what tips you,OPeningceremony, Gardien etc have left before I start an island. I seem to be a couple months behind! Just now tried level 133 with the snakes for the first time. Thanks to all of you for the time you spend here,lol..and the tips!

Phaedrakiki
08-24-13, 09:16 PM
(...) Level 137 is timed...48 glass in 1:50 (5 jewel colors.) There are 2 snakes (4 heads) running vertically up & down on the left & right of the board. Just to the outside of them are ice blocks (with glass underneath (...)
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/0e7a5238-fae8-4376-aeb7-007e8d545f08_zps2aeccadc.jpg (...) try to start with a board with optimal moves--snake-clearing, special-jewel-creating, etc. Above all, will need to move fast (...)
Just played 137 again to get more stars, and I see some changes! The timer has been increased to 2:35, and the 2 little windows have been removed. Should make it easier to get 3 stars, but it hasn't happened yet, lol. But I thought I'd show the 'new' screenshot.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/1f2045a1-051a-479f-924f-41992667ed3d_zps6c6b5b2a.jpg
Also, I failed to mention the 1st time around that the glass under the ice/white blocks can be hard to reach. So it helps to pay a little extra attention to the top left & right glass...

dayjovu
04-07-14, 06:41 AM
2:30 is too short a time. This is a gold eater...beware and good luck.

Phaedrakiki
04-07-14, 02:54 PM
(...) for snakes that you can't create a match around to include the snake head, you can either:

These are great snake-****ing tips. Just wanted to add that a diamond + bomb combo is a definite ****--if the bomb is the same color as the snake's eye... (Also works on doom jewels the same color as the bomb. Diamond + bomb can definitely be a confusing combo--since there's no explosion, lol!) ;)

Mjo2015
01-20-15, 07:02 PM
Did you get your problem figured out? What kind of device did this happen on?

I am not seeing the colours on the snake heads
Am on iPhone with version 8.1 software
Thanks in anticipation