PDA

View Full Version : Lost All Data

silentpartner
04-19-13, 12:53 PM
Transferred from a mini iPad to an iPad 4 (version 6.1.3) today. After transfer, all data for Farm Story was gone. Was told by iTunes that the developer of Farm Story does not support the transfer of data to another device. I've spent close to $6oo on this game and was at Level 29 with 54 neighbors and they are all gone. How do I get the data back? The literature assures me that Farm Story plays on iPads, so wouldn't a device transfer be feasible to the developer? Same thing happened to my Family Farm Seaside game but that is a different department.

Boogie083
04-19-13, 01:07 PM
Transferred from a mini iPad to an iPad 4 (version 6.1.3) today. After transfer, all data for Farm Story was gone. Was told by iTunes that the developer of Farm Story does not support the transfer of data to another device. I've spent close to $6oo on this game and was at Level 29 with 54 neighbors and they are all gone. How do I get the data back? The literature assures me that Farm Story plays on iPads, so wouldn't a device transfer be feasible to the developer? Same thing happened to my Family Farm Seaside game but that is a different department.

Type "transfer" into the search field... you will need your storm8 id, password, and to install a storm8 (not teamlava) game. install Racing Live, fast and easy.

silentpartner
04-19-13, 02:09 PM
All that did was transfer me to the site to add your storm8 ID in order to get a neighbor. I don't need a neighbor. I need my data. And I need it transferred to my iPad 4.

Boogie083
04-19-13, 02:20 PM
All that did was transfer me to the site to add your storm8 ID in order to get a neighbor. I don't need a neighbor. I need my data. And I need it transferred to my iPad 4.

um maybe a mod will help u.

kooky panda
04-19-13, 02:39 PM

Your game is not saved under your device or itunes account, your games are saved on Team Lava's servers. You will need to transfer your games from your Mini to your Ipad 4:

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can transfer yourself :
Storm 8 Transfer (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.