PDA

View Full Version : when can you buy new habitats?

napperta
04-19-13, 12:01 PM
I am level 65 have eggs in nests and room on islands and am being told that i have reached the maximum number of habitats for this level!

I have been told this for the last 8 or so levels when will I be able to by more habitats

I can't get more dragons if I can't get more habitats. I have 42 out of 102 dragons what am I suppose to do?

I have 10 epic White and Red dragons just like the Island Goals told me to do now what I can't do my goals because I can't buy habitats for the dragons.

Someone please tell me what I am suppose to do next Please.

Napperta

tonguelashing
04-19-13, 12:03 PM
Total Maximum habitats is 43. If you're on iOS, you can trade a lot of your duplicate dragons in to make room for all your missing dragons. If you're on Android you will have to sell some dragons and/or habitats to make room.

If you have small habitats that only hold 1 or 2 dragons....upgrade them to larger habitats that hold 3 dragons (I don't recommend spending gold on the fancy habitats that hold 4 dragons).

napperta
04-19-13, 12:05 PM
Thank you

napperta
04-19-13, 12:07 PM
why do they tell you to get 10 epic dragons if you need to get rid of them in the end that makes no sense so i have 10 red dragons and 10 light dragons and I should trade 9 of each then is that what you are saying? thanks for your assistance

tonguelashing
04-19-13, 12:09 PM
why do they tell you to get 10 epic dragons if you need to get rid of them in the end that makes no sense so i have 10 red dragons and 10 light dragons and I should trade 9 of each then is that what you are saying? thanks for your assistance

Remember, some of those 10 are hybrids. So you get a dragon for each light and fire if you have an epic love, epic laser light, epic tusker for example.

napperta
04-19-13, 12:10 PM
i don't think i understand the epic love, laser and tusker do i keep those?

badger8
04-19-13, 12:13 PM
I just took a peek at your island... You have too many light dragons and fire dragons. My suggestion is to get rid of most of them. If you are going for the boosts, You need to get some hybrid dragons- like a Life dragon will count for both green and red, etc. That'll get you up to 10 of each pretty quickly.
I hope this helps.

tonguelashing
04-19-13, 12:14 PM
sorry you get credit for epic dragons towards your various "dawn" goals (red dawn, blue dawn, white dawn, etc). But if you have a hybrid dragon, like a Love Dragon, or Tusker or Laserlight...all 3 of these dragons are light/fire dragons. So you get credit towards both Red Dawn, and White Dawn if you have these dragons in Epic form.

Yes, you should keep these dragons if you can...unless you have duplicate dragons. If you have 5 love dragons for example, you really only need 1 unless you don't have your white dawn goal completed. So you trade or sell those extras you don't need.

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 12:14 PM
I have...

10 Diamond habitats
1 Mythic habitats
1 Cosmic habitats
4 Water habitats
4 Yellow habitats
5 Red habitats
5 Green habitats
2 Black habitats
2 White habitats
2 Pink habitats
3 Purple habitats
1 Passion Pit
1 Glorious Grove
1 Grand Gardens
1 Raging Rocks

Total 43 habitats! I sold a Diamond habitat to make room for Cosmic habitat... also I have a spare Rose, Cupid & Easter that I'll keep in storage... I'm going to trade an extra Mindvolt so I can hatch a Amethyst later. I have 106/107 dragons.. last one being Clockwork, if I had the other 5 seasonal dragons I wouldn't now what to do!!

TL needs to release a big Diamond habitat and increase habitats to 45!!

badger8
04-19-13, 12:16 PM
Personally, I only keep one of each dragon. You will get to a point where you will eventually run out of habitat room.
That being said, if you're just starting out, keep your habitats full of dragons to get $. When you get a new dragon, just get rid of one of the duplicates to make room for the new one.

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 12:18 PM
Personally, I only keep one of each dragon. You will get to a point where you will eventually run out of habitat room.
That being said, if you're just starting out, keep your habitats full of dragons to get $. When you get a new dragon, just get rid of one of the duplicates to make room for the new one.

Yeah true, that's what I try to do too.

napperta
04-19-13, 12:21 PM
Thanks I don't think I understand this game as well I as I thought I did I am going to have to do some more studying because I am really confused now. I appreciate all your help and any more you are willing to give again thank so very much

napperta
04-19-13, 12:37 PM
why won't they let you trade a level 10 dragon?

tonguelashing
04-19-13, 12:48 PM

any pure element dragons light light, fire, air, forest, water are not tradable...just the hybrids. Though Magic is tradable as is virtue and night. Not sure what you're trying to trade, but as long as you have a hybrid and it's level 4 or higher, you can trade it.

hope this helps.

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 12:48 PM

Which dragon? Some can't be traded.

napperta
04-19-13, 01:46 PM
I wanted to trad the fire dragon level 10 and the light dragon level 10 because that is what i have the most of and to sell them all you get is 10 coins

tonguelashing
04-19-13, 01:51 PM
I wanted to trad the fire dragon level 10 and the light dragon level 10 because that is what i have the most of and to sell them all you get is 10 coins

yes, pure element dragons that you buy for coins from the market are not tradable.

elwood99
04-19-13, 04:45 PM
Thats why i advice ppl not to go to epic too soon. Leave dragons you want at lvl 6, those you want traded at lvl4 and those to be sold at lvl3.

You only aim for epic once you reached the max habitat 40-43 with 2-3 dragons per habitat. That way you have pkenty of money and food. so 6 million is affordable.

Btw i have 47 million coins and over 80,000 food just using this strategy and none of my dragons are epic yet

elwood99
04-19-13, 04:47 PM
My farms are also the smallest do not need to upgrade it. I plant the 1 hour fireapples. I used to collect it per hour but now since i have so many food, i collect them per 2-3 hour

Boogie083
04-19-13, 05:13 PM
Thats why i advice ppl not to go to epic too soon. Leave dragons you want at lvl 6, those you want traded at lvl4 and those to be sold at lvl3.

You only aim for epic once you reached the max habitat 40-43 with 2-3 dragons per habitat. That way you have pkenty of money and food. so 6 million is affordable.

Btw i have 47 million coins and over 80,000 food just using this strategy and none of my dragons are epic yet

so ignore goals? because i am trying to complete Epic Proportions goal...and building a large farm for another goal... ARGH! uninstalling this game again!

Boogie083
04-19-13, 05:14 PM
btw, have u written a guide? u'd help a lot of newbies.

midnightmeerkat
04-19-13, 05:27 PM
so ignore goals? because i am trying to complete Epic Proportions goal...and building a large farm for another goal... ARGH! uninstalling this game again!

Lol... Suuurrre you are! I have done the boosted goals, and upgraded my farms to enchanted to complete the goals but will usually only plant firapples or pump wings and I agree with Elwood ... I do not feed until I need to, trade dragons at lvl4 and a lot of my keep dragons are only level 3 as I need the evolution temple for evolving dragons to be traded. I have over 100k food stockpiled.

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 05:29 PM
Lol... Suuurrre you are! I have done the boosted goals, and upgraded my farms to enchanted to complete the goals but will usually only plant firapples or pump wings and I agree with Elwood ... I do not feed until I need to, trade dragons at lvl4 and a lot of my keep dragons are only level 3 as I need the evolution temple for evolving dragons to be traded. I have over 100k food stockpiled.

My dragons are level 3 - 6 and some are level 10, a second evolution temple would be great...

Boogie083
04-19-13, 05:33 PM

i was only lvl 11, easy to quit. and i should have mentioned i play on KINDLE. each platform needs separate guides/tips so players will not be confused. i can't trade, so how can a Kindle player save coins/food?

elwood99
04-19-13, 06:07 PM
i was only lvl 11, easy to quit. and i should have mentioned i play on KINDLE. each platform needs separate guides/tips so players will not be confused. i can't trade, so how can a Kindle player save coins/food?

Then the advice is easier leave dragons you dont want at lvl 3. Do not sell yet until you max out your habitats and have 2-3 dragons per habitat. Just evolve the dragons you want to lvl6. Do not follow the goals until you are ready. Getting dragons to epic is very costly and might leave you with not enough coins to purchase new habitats or buildings that TL might want to introduce to your platform.

Sine you are lvl 11 have plenty of nbrs, visit them write on their walls.