PDA

View Full Version : Royal Exchange issue

CioCioSan
04-19-13, 07:08 AM
Is our energy level really locked so tight at 30, that we don't get our extra energy added when we complete a meat delivery at the Royal Exchange if we're already at 30? Or is it a glitch? Either way I find it very annoying as I like to hit the RE first to see what I need to harvest/collect to make a new trade. Has anyone else experienced this?

marrrina
04-19-13, 07:21 AM
I don't think it's a glitch. The only time I ever experienced excess energy is when I leveled up, and at level 30 that won't be happening any time soon. I make sure that when I collect energy from the Royal Exchange or Wizard school that I have spent plenty energy ahead of time. I really wish they'd give everyone the energy level of 40, the disparity makes no sense anymore.

NayanPrakash
04-20-13, 11:07 PM
I don't think it's a glitch. The only time I ever experienced excess energy is when I leveled up, and at level 30 that won't be happening any time soon. I make sure that when I collect energy from the Royal Exchange or Wizard school that I have spent plenty energy ahead of time. I really wish they'd give everyone the energy level of 40, the disparity makes no sense anymore.
Me too. I really want TL to increase the energy limit. I've just got an Alicorn(wing and horn through adventures)and today I collected my first energy drop from it. When I clicked on the energy bolt it said 40 energy but I got only 30 because of the cap.