PDA

View Full Version : How to delete pending neighbours' invitation

zx11xz
04-18-13, 08:43 PM
Hey guys,

I have invited some of the users to become my neighbours but they have yet to accept my invitations. Some of them have already left the game.

Is there any way i can delete these pending invitations because there is a limit to how many invitations i can send out and these pending invitations is hindering my invitation.

OnCloudDivine
04-18-13, 09:37 PM
Sorry, there isn't an option to delete pending neighbor invites.

An option for the future is to visit the bakeries that post "add me" on your wall to watch for the telltale signs that they aren't playing anymore (moldy food, unhappy customers, etc). This will help prevent all these stale pending invites. I usually wait for a few days to see how my prospective neighbor maintains his/her bakery.

The next option is to post your id on whomever's wall you wish to be neighbors with, this way you will be pending with them instead of yourself if your pending pond gets filled. However, this may get you many unsolicited invites. Please accept & reject neighbors responsibly :p

Who knows? I have had some dead invites suddenly accept or disappear miraculously, so you never know!

maguar
04-19-13, 02:53 AM
Please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32861-Who-Would-Like-The-Option-To-Delete-Pending-Invites&p=544739&viewfull=1#post544739) on pending invites