PDA

View Full Version : Level 32

macik79
04-18-13, 06:14 PM
Appreciate help, can't seem to get more than 6 charms to pass this level. Thanks.

houseofsmiles2012
04-19-13, 03:56 AM
I found using the Blender a lot helps pass this level. It's important to get to the wooden boxes under the pipes with a full blender, then after you clear the wooden boxes you can use the blender to blast a charm out of the middle. I managed it with just 1 move to spare :) hope that helps

kwhales
04-22-13, 04:55 PM
I found using the Blender a lot helps pass this level. It's important to get to the wooden boxes under the pipes with a full blender, then after you clear the wooden boxes you can use the blender to blast a charm out of the middle. I managed it with just 1 move to spare :) hope that helps

I did this too, but the fruit is actually on top of the box, so even if the box is still there and locked, use the blender and it takes the 7th fruit. Took a while but finally figured that out. Now, about level 33...

Cesar49
05-01-13, 11:55 PM
What should you do with the two bombs? I've tried exploding them immediately and saving them for lower down, but I'm still stuck on 6 charms at best!

queenlynnethethird
05-03-13, 08:18 AM
I need help with this level. Like everyone else I can only get 6. My questions are when do you blast the bombs? Right away or do you let them fall down a few levels. Which rows do you use the blender on?

bigtsk
05-09-13, 01:01 AM
I have the same problem. Any ideas?

HauntedMemories2
05-09-13, 12:31 PM
Ditto. I've been on this level for much longer than anticipated. :(

kwhales
05-09-13, 03:58 PM
Do you guys get far enough down to see the 7th fruit? The only way i got passed this level was with the blender. When you are close to the 7th fruit even if you can't see it, don't use the blender until you see the fruit. Then blast that row and the fruit will be collected.

I usually use the blender on the aisle with the fruit in it.

CatLadyy
05-25-13, 04:18 PM
I was just about to give up this game, I was really mad at this level because I hadn't even seen the 7th fruit in days.... Been checking this threat repeatedly....
Then I passed it. Finally.
The blender saved me on my last move. I finally saw that 7th fruit.

Tip: with the bombs, I found that waiting until you get a row underneath it helps.

mrarfan
06-04-13, 02:26 AM
What about level 30? Anyone knows? I would appreciated :)

VGailP
06-05-13, 07:41 PM
I was just about to give up this game, I was really mad at this level because I hadn't even seen the 7th fruit in days.... Been checking this threat repeatedly....
Then I passed it. Finally.
The blender saved me on my last move. I finally saw that 7th fruit.

Tip: with the bombs, I found that waiting until you get a row underneath it helps.

I have been stuck on this level longer than any team lava game or level. I just can never get close to the 7th fruit no matter what I try.