PDA

View Full Version : problem with some cooking machines

beanbeanlum
04-18-13, 02:57 PM
I recently experience problems with some of the cooking machines such as ice cream, treat dispenser, ice shaver, certain recipes' level wouldn't advance no matter how many times of cooking the same dishes within last few days. not sure if anyone has android phone also notice this problem and experience it.:confused:

[S8] Regina
04-18-13, 05:14 PM
The highest recipe Mastery level is 4. If you reached level 4, you are finished with that particular recipe. If this is not the case, please let us know again! :)

beanbeanlum
04-18-13, 07:52 PM
Thx for replying but this is not the case, I've never experienced this problem before with other recipes. This problem seems happen ever since I start working on the sweetco task.

Iceyruu09
04-22-13, 09:28 PM
Actually, I am having this problem too. I'm working on Hot Chocolate on the Drink Machine. It's halfway to the final level of mastery and won't progress any further. I just got on the forums for the first time to check for this myself, and it has also happened to me on both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. I'm going to post in there next.

I have and Android, firmware version 2.3.6. I have game version 1.5.5.7.4.

kmd5
04-28-13, 04:32 AM
I am also having problems with appliances. I was locked out until I purchased 49 gem, not only could I not make new purchases, but I couldn't access stored appliances. This morning I purchased the 49gems and the appliances opened up. I removed one stored appliance and now find the appliances are locked again until I purchase another 49 gems. I hope this is an error that can be fixed or this game has become a boring, ripoff.