PDA

View Full Version : Trying to feed my honeybee up to level 10 so what is the best way plant/harvest?

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 02:26 PM
Since there seems to be no difference between the different "foods" offered except price and harvest time I'm curious if is more cost/time effective to plant and harvest the buffbeets which cost 120 coins and give you 20 per harvest v. the firapples which cost 650 coins, give you 50 at harvest and take an hour?

seems buffbeets is the best value because I can plant and harvest five farms for 600 and get 100 pieces of food in 3 minutes v. 650 coins for 50 pieces of food in an hour.

I am admittedly really [] at math so maybe I'm just not doing the right calculations.

which one do you plant?

midnightmeerkat
04-18-13, 02:36 PM
Since there seems to be no difference between the different "foods" offered except price and harvest time I'm curious if is more cost/time effective to plant and harvest the buffbeets which cost 120 coins and give you 20 per harvest v. the firapples which cost 650 coins, give you 50 at harvest and take an hour?

seems buffbeets is the best value because I can plant and harvest five farms for 600 and get 100 pieces of food in 3 minutes v. 650 coins for 50 pieces of food in an hour.

I am admittedly really [] at math so maybe I'm just not doing the right calculations.

which one do you plant?

Planting buffbeats is time consuming but more cost effective. When I was watching cost and didnt mind planting and harvesting lots I would plant the buff beats I have now got around 100k food in stock and plant the pump wings (5hours) which are not so time consuming..... I will also plant the firapples (1 hour ) if its less than 5 hours to bed time then plant the pump wings overnight. I do have my farms upgraded to enchanted but because it is very expensive I hardly ever plant the enchanted crops.

idestined
04-18-13, 02:52 PM
Plant the diamond dates ;)

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 03:12 PM
Planting buffbeats is time consuming but more cost effective. When I was watching cost and didnt mind planting and harvesting lots I would plant the buff beats I have now got around 100k food in stock and plant the pump wings (5hours) which are not so time consuming..... I will also plant the firapples (1 hour ) if its less than 5 hours to bed time then plant the pump wings overnight. I do have my farms upgraded to enchanted but because it is very expensive I hardly ever plant the enchanted crops.

thanks. Yeah, I'm only a week into the game so I don't have a large coin reserve to costs are a concern for me. I don't mind the 3 minute wait time. I have one large farm and four small farms so I can plant and get 100 pieces at a time.

I don't have an enchanted farm and probably won't get one for anything other than they are pretty lol

kwhales
04-18-13, 03:15 PM
You are only a week into the game. What's the rush in epicing your dragons. Gather food and coins, then worry about epicing them. All they have to be is 4 to breed, so slow down and stockpile food and coins and gold (if you can) for awhile.

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 03:19 PM
You are only a week into the game. What's the rush in epicing your dragons. Gather food and coins, then worry about epicing them. All they have to be is 4 to breed, so slow down and stockpile food and coins and gold (if you can) for awhile.

I am trying to clear a goal LOL.... and I'd like the higher coin return an Epic Honeybee will give me to offset some of the cost I'm incurring to clear my land.

The honeybee is the only super rare I have right now (have a dawn tree in the den) and it's my biggest money maker.