PDA

View Full Version : Bored

jovanisto
04-18-13, 11:16 AM
Out of expansions. Just here collecting tickets to open a tinker camp that i will use for no purpose other than hording, and hoping to one day get a horn from adventures.

* yawn *

I loved this game but it hink i'm going to have to come back in a few months when something interesting happens.

midnightmeerkat
04-18-13, 12:38 PM
Out of expansions. Just here collecting tickets to open a tinker camp that i will use for no purpose other than hording, and hoping to one day get a horn from adventures.

* yawn *

I loved this game but it hink i'm going to have to come back in a few months when something interesting happens.
Sounds like a good idea.

NayanPrakash
04-19-13, 02:33 AM
We're going to get a new expansion on 25 April. So I think there's a lot to work for on this gameAlso, you can upgrade your buildings in the meantime. I find that there's a lot to do in castle story, in my kingdom at least.But if you'd like to take a break then that's your choice.

vchanhs
04-19-13, 04:33 AM
I started playing end of 2012 and already almost finish everything. Hence I believe for those pioneers, there is not much to do except adventure. Thus, lets hope the updates will come soon to keep both veterans and newbies entertained.

Gardienn
07-30-13, 03:38 PM
I searched till page 34 for this thread, because guess what? I'm BORED.

I'm level 30, am waiting for an Alicorn horn to drop from the sky, get no more "play XYZ game to get more gems" goals, and my Forgotten Roost must be turned off because I've still gotten no dragon egg, or any other egg for that matter (I have one manti).

There is only so much collecting and stocking a player can do before they're bored to tears, and I'm now there. CS is officially a drudgery and I think I'll never get to see Agnus and Thomas finally rekindle their lost love or find out what's in the glass gazebo.

:(

MBRBTBRB
07-30-13, 04:57 PM
I'm bored with people saying they are bored. Switch off the iPad and do something useful, like learn to bake bread or go visit a friend.

irishmeagan
07-30-13, 10:06 PM
Feeling the same way. I really love this game...but almost nothing left for me to do. Getting constant updates on Dragon Story (which I enjoy too) but none here. Makes me think there aren't enough players to make it worth updating? Sure hope not.

catcrack
07-31-13, 03:50 AM
An update is due, I would expect something in the works soon.

dng1234
07-31-13, 04:11 AM
I hope so cause I'm feeling the same too. Everything I'm working on is tried to being lucky enough to get a drop for it. I still need an Alicorn wing, still working on the badges, and still need two more bestiaries (even though I've had the dragon egg since the mission first came out AND have three lvl 5 libraries). I know that TL is trying to make missions last longer but I just wish there were fewer "chance" missions or up the drop rate. Does TL think to check and see if people complaining about missions being too short are the same that skip everything with gems? Cause in my book they shouldn't be complaining about that.

Gardienn
07-31-13, 02:23 PM
I hope so cause I'm feeling the same too. Everything I'm working on is tried to being lucky enough to get a drop for it. I still need an Alicorn wing, still working on the badges, and still need two more bestiaries (even though I've had the dragon egg since the mission first came out AND have three lvl 5 libraries). I know that TL is trying to make missions last longer but I just wish there were fewer "chance" missions or up the drop rate. Does TL think to check and see if people complaining about missions being too short are the same that skip everything with gems? Cause in my book they shouldn't be complaining about that.

I agree. And I haven't skipped one thing in a goal--did them all the old fashioned way, with time, diligence, and patience. I didn't buy the alicorn barrel special offer sitting in my game, either.

Someone asked the other day when TL's one year anniversary is and if they have a big update planned. I hadn't thought of that, but I was glad to read the inquiry because it's a very good possibility.

raycholio
07-31-13, 02:57 PM
I agree. And I haven't skipped one thing in a goal--did them all the old fashioned way, with time, diligence, and patience. I didn't buy the alicorn barrel special offer sitting in my game, either.

Someone asked the other day when TL's one year anniversary is and if they have a big update planned. I hadn't thought of that, but I was glad to read the inquiry because it's a very good possibility.

In this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?37000-My-Neighbour-has-New-Workshop-Items) one if the designers popped in and mentioned that they're working on the next major release. Since people have been seeing new things pop up in their workshops, I'm hoping that this new release will be soon.

raycholio
07-31-13, 03:00 PM
In this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?37000-My-Neighbour-has-New-Workshop-Items) one if the designers popped in and mentioned that they're working on the next major release. Since people have been seeing new things pop up in their workshops, I'm hoping that this new release will be soon.

eh, that link didn't seem to pop up very well. in any case, it's supposed to say "This thread" and link you to the post maguar did a little while back asking about new items in the workshop.

Gardienn
07-31-13, 03:24 PM
Yes. If it's the thread I'm thinking of, the original post is dated October 2012.

catcrack
07-31-13, 03:33 PM
Yes. If it's the thread I'm thinking of, the original post is dated October 2012.
Shhhhhhhhh. Don't jinx us now!

(=^ェ^=)

raycholio
07-31-13, 03:52 PM

Oh. Womp womp :( and I was so excited, too!

Gardienn
08-01-13, 07:03 AM
Oh. Womp womp :( and I was so excited, too!

Sorry. I was too, and then I looked at the date. Blame it on Cat Crack. ;)

ghjvcucjb
08-07-13, 07:34 PM
I'm...so...bored...PLEASE, oh please, with cherries and fudge and whip cream and sprinkles on top, give us some up dates.

debsbaked
08-07-13, 09:24 PM
I'm...so...bored...PLEASE, oh please, with cherries and fudge and whip cream and sprinkles on top, give us some up dates.

Yes, please. THIS.

rosewaterlily
08-08-13, 01:29 AM
Yep I officially have nothing to work towards. Finished the baron's monument in four days. Have one of every building upgraded to level 5 (2 each for resource buildings and libraries), two alicorns, and three manticores (one in storage), 101 wisp lanterns and max expansions. Always 90+ lumin essences and swords, over 60 light armors and corresponding number sweet feasts per adventure. And the dragon egg is never ever coming to my kingdom. Just slowly building up my ornate beam and architect's paste/magic cement collection since I used so much to finish upgrades, and cooking sweet feasts and spicy feasts.

Gardienn
08-08-13, 11:04 AM
And the dragon egg is never ever coming to my kingdom.

LOL--you too? Great, huh?

Cesar49
08-08-13, 04:14 PM
I HAVE the dragon egg but I'm still screaming as I'm now at the 'random' stage of the process. For me it is the burning ember that is refusing to arrive, so I've done weeks of desert adventures with little benefit. I've got neighbours feverishly making sweet feasts and desert armour based on my experiences, and all these sweet feasts are absolutely doing my head in - please, TL, take pity on me. I have type1 diabetes which means 5 insulin injections a day and absolutely no chocolate or ice cream to eat, and I'm having to craft FIVE chocolate sundaes a day with 5 portions of SYRUP!!! I don't have enough gold nuggets to craft the baron's gold bar (it might become a Christmas treat I suppose) so I can't divert my attention to that. If you think I'm grumbling too much please take a look at my first poem in the poem thread - I love this game, and really want to keep playing, but I'm desperate for some real, concrete and achievable goals which do not feature the word "random"! :p