PDA

View Full Version : Please have a sale on gold

mexhid
04-18-13, 11:10 AM
Have a sale on gold please

kms899
04-18-13, 12:37 PM
on my android, the sale goes for days, but on the ios, it's about 1 day.

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 12:53 PM
on my android, the sale goes for days, but on the ios, it's about 1 day.

it lasts for 24 hours on kindle. I just got a sale two days ago and then got another sale today. Perhaps they offer it to people who actually utilize the discount because I bought gold a few times while it was on sale. Won't buy more though until they bring kindle up to date with ios/android. Sick of seeing features that i want but can't have.

kms899
04-18-13, 12:59 PM
i've only spent money on clockwork so far, so far there isn't any other dragon that i'm gonna use gold for yet.

tonguelashing
04-18-13, 12:59 PM
it lasts for 24 hours on kindle. I just got a sale two days ago and then got another sale today. Perhaps they offer it to people who actually utilize the discount because I bought gold a few times while it was on sale. Won't buy more though until they bring kindle up to date with ios/android. Sick of seeing features that i want but can't have.

It's usually 24 hrs....but I have had a few gold sale days in a row on my Android tablet. I think they were really trying to get me to bite :D

kms899
04-18-13, 01:06 PM
I haven't bought any gold on my android yet, it's not worth get unless they start to add more features.