PDA

View Full Version : time to prepare items (crazy)

caramelloluigi
04-18-13, 08:50 AM
I am playing many different Team Lava games (Fashion Story, Farm Story, Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, etc) and I think that anything over 12 hours to prepare is too much, I mean 22 hours or 2 days to prepare ANY item is ridiculous.
What gives?

nky1111
04-18-13, 09:45 AM
sometimes 22hr it's too little.. there's life outside of the games..(surprise!!!)))

jesslanrose
04-18-13, 10:27 AM
anything over 12 hours to prepare is too much, I mean 22 hours or 2 days to prepare ANY item is ridiculous. What gives?

I agree to a point. They're a burden when you're first starting out, but when I got to the higher levels it was a bit of a relief to be able to do them. When you're playing many TL games at once it's so hard to keep track of food, crops, breeding, etc. So it gives me a breather. There are short recipes if you have time on your hands, but you just don't get the bigger xp or $$ for them. :(

nky1111
04-18-13, 10:48 AM
actually the shorter the time - the more time you spend with the game - the more $$ and xp you get. Only the Bakery is odd, with that overstock thing.

jesslanrose
04-18-13, 01:26 PM
But that's if you have the time yo play a lot. :(

MoreOtter
04-18-13, 02:49 PM
I am so grateful so the longer items! If everuthing was short term I'd get too much rotten food to be able to keep playing.

Actually since you play so many I figure you would like some longer cooking times... you could stagger or group the times to all your games.

nmishii
04-18-13, 03:13 PM
I like the 22-hr recipes for the work week and busy weekends. I like the 2 day recipes for when I am done mastering all the recipes and am waiting for a new release. I have little time for the short recipes, and they sometimes get flies.

lotuskat
04-19-13, 08:24 AM
I wish we had more 1- or 2-day recipes so I don't have to worry about losing food when I'm busy or out and about!