PDA

View Full Version : New Stuff!

Unregistered
12-23-10, 07:53 AM
We got some Christmas decorations, and a Barber shop and other new buildings! The only thing I wish for is more expansions! But thank you TL! I think we also got some gems!

Unregistered
12-23-10, 09:18 AM
We got some Christmas decorations, and a Barber shop and other new buildings! The only thing I wish for is more expansions! But thank you TL! I think we also got some gems!

Yup got the barber shop too! Bout time they put SOME effort into it :)

Billie77z
12-23-10, 09:20 AM
holiday tower, holiday building, white Christmas tree, fall trees, and a few others.

LOL @ adding these holiday items TWO days before Christmas.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 09:41 AM
holiday tower, holiday building, white Christmas tree, fall trees, and a few others.

I don't even care. There are 12 days of Christmas! And my Christmas holiday lighted office towers will be staying up. We have some buildings in my own city that are lit up all year. Just glad I finally got my Christmas tree!

chvchv & chvchv2
12-23-10, 11:03 AM

I'm glad that there are a few new items.

Thanks!

Hope TL will add more things more often than only every 3 months.

Merry X-Mas!

Unregistered
12-23-10, 12:49 PM
Ok, yes new items, very expensive and not the best looking, come on what happened to the creativity when you released the grocery store...the school, let's get that look back...it seems to me focused on other games

Unregistered
12-23-10, 01:28 PM
I don't know why I still keep coming back to this game when I already found a better city game (CityVille) in terms of game play AND looks. Sorry, folks, the new buildings especially the office ones look like ****.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 06:21 PM
I don't know why I still keep coming back to this game when I already found a better city game (CityVille) in terms of game play AND looks. Sorry, folks, the new buildings especially the office ones look like ****.

Yeah, but Citiville is a computer game. Of course it will have more functionality. You wouldn't be able to play it on your phone. And Zynga is just as money grubbing as TL. Their in-game currency costs more. I don't know the prices of the buildings or whatever, but you get more city cash for the money than at Zynga

Unregistered
12-23-10, 06:39 PM
Finally!! I wonder if the holiday tower and building will leave with the holiday magic case when Xmas is over.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 10:03 PM
Just hope they have a new update before all these players start to leave!

Unregistered
12-24-10, 10:27 PM
New buildings and decorations were just released two days ago