PDA

View Full Version : The Garden Pond...

jesslanrose
04-17-13, 04:39 PM
I bought the Garden Pond for the recent goal. I absolutely loved the picture of it and couldn't wait until it unlocked. Except from the moment I put it in my restaurant it won't show. :( I've even waited a while in case it as like furniture or walls and needed a moment to show up, but no luck.

My chairs in BS that face away from me haven't showed up in a few days either. :( Suggestions?

cherryberry9
04-17-13, 05:38 PM
Try restarting your device. This is a common issue.

nmishii
04-17-13, 05:55 PM
Clear the data and cache for RS (if on Android). It has worked for me.

[S8] Regina
04-17-13, 06:25 PM
Sorry that you were unable to view the image quickly! Usually if you placed the item in your shop, but the image is slowly loading, you can exit the Design Tab and see if it will show up. Also, you may force-close the app and restart the game again. Hope this helps! :)

kimandamelia
04-18-13, 07:26 AM
99% of the time this happens to me, it is because it is rotated the incorrect way. Not everything will rotate the way you it, sometimes it will only allow you to face it in one certain direction....

Riixie
04-18-13, 02:22 PM
This same thing happened to me right now when I bought the new Fiesta Counter...wHEW, freaked out a bit! Once I exited the design tab, it was there...thank goodness!!!

(:

[S8] Regina
04-18-13, 05:19 PM
Riixie, I'm glad you were able to view the item after exiting the design tab!

jesslanrose
04-20-13, 04:58 PM
Thank you all for your help! I tried them all but eventually had to uninstall and reinstall for it to show up. But I'm keeping all of your suggestions in mind for any future problems. :D Thanks again!!