PDA

View Full Version : Old reward pop-ups keep poping up?

Candy3030
04-17-13, 01:40 PM
My old rewards (for goals in my book) that I have already gotten keep on poping up...
Its really horrible, I cant even play because they keep cooming up ?

Is this happening to anyone? Last week it started with the same one once in awhile... Now its every single different reward I have gotten in the past poping up???

If its a glitch , I seriously hope its fixed soon! I cant play at all :(

maxnono
04-17-13, 01:45 PM
It's normal. When you open the game, a lot of notifications or pub pop.

DragonTan1
04-17-13, 01:48 PM
oh boy...

Yeah I get it but never on my own island, only when I visit a few of my neighbours but it stops as soon as I leave their island.

maxnono
04-17-13, 01:50 PM
Yes it's very difficult to play with this.

FrozenTurtle
04-17-13, 02:16 PM
Can you specify which old goals you are receiving pop-ups for? If possible, can you please provide us with screen shots of these goals? Thanks!

Candy3030
04-17-13, 02:59 PM
Can you specify which old goals you are receiving pop-ups for? If possible, can you please provide us with screen shots of these goals? Thanks!

As I was looking though my book I noticed that they are goal rewards that I havent actually got yet...

Heres one of them

When I have a chance I will sceenshot the rest but I know the names,

-Food fit for a Pharoah
-Tidal trouble
-Adversarial Angel
-Audience needed

They are still in my book but I keep getting popup rewards saying I got them?

Btw, I know there are many popups when we open the app, I have been on dragon story over a year.... These are not normal .

Mylly2
04-17-13, 03:31 PM
I've been getting these old goal pop-ups too, when visiting neighbours. It's not the usual pop-up that comes up at the start of the game.

kwhales
04-17-13, 04:33 PM
i was getting pop ups when I visited a neighbors island (just one particular neighbor) that I completed the myth of mystery. It was funny since he had a mythic in the nest, and I was on his island. I clicked ok or whatever and it went away. Wrote on his wall and it came back. Three times. It never popped up when I was on my own island. Since then (I believe it was Monday or yesterday it happened), it hasn't happened. By the way, I don't have a mythic on my island, so I didn't know why I was getting the pop up.

FrozenTurtle
04-17-13, 05:31 PM
As I was looking though my book I noticed that they are goal rewards that I havent actually got yet...

Heres one of them

When I have a chance I will sceenshot the rest but I know the names,

-Food fit for a Pharoah
-Tidal trouble
-Adversarial Angel
-Audience needed

They are still in my book but I keep getting popup rewards saying I got them?

Btw, I know there are many popups when we open the app, I have been on dragon story over a year.... These are not normal .

Do these only reappear when you visit neighbors? If you tap to complete the goal, does it keep coming back?

i was getting pop ups when I visited a neighbors island (just one particular neighbor) that I completed the myth of mystery. It was funny since he had a mythic in the nest, and I was on his island. I clicked ok or whatever and it went away. Wrote on his wall and it came back. Three times. It never popped up when I was on my own island. Since then (I believe it was Monday or yesterday it happened), it hasn't happened. By the way, I don't have a mythic on my island, so I didn't know why I was getting the pop up.

I've been getting these old goal pop-ups too, when visiting neighbours. It's not the usual pop-up that comes up at the start of the game.

Can you two PM me the Storm8 ID of the neighbor(s) you visited to prompt this goal to pop-up?

Baraze
04-17-13, 06:13 PM
Thats not the worst part. My old goals would appear in a couple games but is just restart and ignore it. BUT for the past three days I have goals ive never even completed popping up, saying I DID finish them. For instance, when I visit a neighbor with a mask or dark angel, the goal comes up showing id finished it.

kwhales
04-17-13, 06:23 PM
Thats not the worst part. My old goals would appear in a couple games but is just restart and ignore it. BUT for the past three days I have goals ive never even completed popping up, saying I DID finish them. For instance, when I visit a neighbor with a mask or dark angel, the goal comes up showing id finished it.

That's exactly what happened to me but with mythic. Had to run back to my island to see if I magically got mythic. But nope. False alarm.

LilMzB4Life
04-17-13, 06:51 PM
I get goal pop ups as well but only when I visit a specific nbr. I'll post pics soon.

Baraze
04-17-13, 07:23 PM
That's exactly what happened to me but with mythic. Had to run back to my island to see if I magically got mythic. But nope. False alarm.

Why do we hurry to check back?! Its so funny. Not! I know darn well I didnt have a dark angel. But when i saw the message I pushed the home button so fast I almost broke my finger. For one second I thought Id bred it and forgotten. Gosh!

kwhales
04-17-13, 07:59 PM
Why do we hurry to check back?! Its so funny. Not! I know darn well I didnt have a dark angel. But when i saw the message I pushed the home button so fast I almost broke my finger. For one second I thought Id bred it and forgotten. Gosh!

because you never know. and we believe in miracles.

Sidni7
04-18-13, 01:08 AM
Storm8 ID Sidni7
iPad2
iOS 6.1.3

For the last 3 days I've had a goal reward message pop up every time I visit one particular neighbour, ra's world. Its making it difficult to write on her wall because when I close the pop-up window and start to type, it just keeps coming back. It doesn't happen anywhere else. Weird.

squishyfish
04-18-13, 02:58 AM
I am having the same problem. I usually get the pop up saying i have the mystic dragon first, I don't, and it happens on level 94 neighbors but not all. It's very annoying. You can't play and after accepting it cycles through a second time.

LilMzB4Life
04-18-13, 05:44 AM
These are the pop ups I get and today it just kept going and going until I finally just closed my game. Might have stopped if I went home too but wanted to post pics. I have not completed the peacock or dark angel goal yet.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/LilMzB4Life/2CAE705F-2F35-4C6F-922A-BBEA6CDCFF2E-27314-000025D43EC68B4B_zpsfb20cd64.jpg
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/LilMzB4Life/06B6F4C3-CCFD-4F32-95D2-BE569F4D4827-27314-000025D440E1CA91_zps38a2529f.jpg
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/LilMzB4Life/513DE89E-E3B3-4406-B223-69250A584EDF-27314-000025D442A493CC_zps78c1a4eb.jpg
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/LilMzB4Life/26AE54EF-16A5-4303-8EA6-05A6E0F7D4EA-27314-000025D443F69F08_zps39176f9c.jpg

LilMzB4Life
04-18-13, 05:45 AM
Sorry about the size but I don't know how to do thumbsize yet.

FrozenTurtle
04-18-13, 12:28 PM
These are the pop ups I get and today it just kept going and going until I finally just closed my game. Might have stopped if I went home too but wanted to post pics. I have not completed the peacock or dark angel goal yet.

Do you remember if the neighbor you visited had all of these dragons on their Island? Were any of them in the Nest?

For people who did encounter this issue, did the pop-up occur when you were attempting to view your neighbor's album?

Candy3030
04-18-13, 03:05 PM
Do you remember if the neighbor you visited had all of these dragons on their Island? Were any of them in the Nest?

For people who did encounter this issue, did the pop-up occur when you were attempting to view your neighbor's album?

These are all the popups I get .... All one after the other and they dont stop poping up over and over again!

I am only visiting a nbr not checking there album...

I havent really noticed if the nbr I visit has these dragons cause I cant do anything when these popups come out , they dont stop! Its really ridiculous!
Please do something :(

Candy3030
04-18-13, 03:07 PM

These are all the popups I get .... All one after the other and they dont stop poping up over and over again!

I havent really noticed if the nbr I visit has these dragons cause I cant do anything when these popups come out , they dont stop! Its really ridiculous!

Sorry... This was the first one.

FrozenTurtle
04-18-13, 03:34 PM

Did you happen to post on their wall in order to prompt these pop-ups?

Candy3030
04-18-13, 03:42 PM
Did you happen to post on their wall in order to prompt these pop-ups?

Yes I posted on her wall and they continued to pop up....
The only way they stop is by shutting down the app completly, and even then they sometimes come back :(

Candy3030
04-18-13, 03:44 PM
Also I just went back to her island and she has all 112/112 dragons... And again the popups start....

FrozenTurtle
04-18-13, 03:54 PM
Also I just went back to her island and she has all 112/112 dragons... And again the popups start....

Can you PM me with your neighbor's Storm8 ID?

Candy3030
04-18-13, 04:05 PM
Can you PM me with your neighbor's Storm8 ID?

PM sent ;)

FrozenTurtle
04-18-13, 06:46 PM
We just released a fix that should resolve this issue. After force-closing and restarting your game, you shouldn't be seeing these pop-ups any longer.

If you still see these pop-ups when visiting neighbors, please let us know. Thanks for everyone's patience!

Candy3030
04-18-13, 07:12 PM
We just released a fix that should resolve this issue. After force-closing and restarting your game, you shouldn't be seeing these pop-ups any longer.

If you still see these pop-ups when visiting neighbors, please let us know. Thanks for everyone's patience!

Thanks so very much! :) :) thats really good to hear :)

squishyfish
04-18-13, 08:55 PM

No, I was just visiting.

Sidni7
04-19-13, 06:24 AM

That's fixed it for me. Thanks very much. Quick service!