PDA

View Full Version : Not offered to buy certain buildings

deadange1
04-17-13, 01:30 PM
Hi all,

Apologies if this is not the correct place to ask.. I started playing Dragon Story for the first time a few weeks ago, and my first version was Easter. I have a friend who plays also, she is much higher level and has been playing for longer. She has some buildings such as a trade house (I think), that I cannot find in the market. First I thought it was a level thing, but I've visited neighbours that have a lower level than me that also have these buildings. Can someone tell me if there's some way for me to unlock other buildings? There's also something about a wheel of chance thing that she can spin that I've also never seen, though that is of less importance to me.

I also tried downloading the original DS as well as Spring, but I don't get the option there either.

Oh and I am on Android and my friend has an iPhone - but surely that cannot be it?

Many thanks.

sweetstuff525
04-17-13, 01:33 PM
Yeah those are only currently offered to ios users

DragonTan1
04-17-13, 01:35 PM
Oh and I am on Android and my friend has an iPhone - but surely that cannot be it?.

That is it. The extra features you mentioned, and more that you didn't are only on iOS.

deadange1
04-17-13, 01:35 PM
Can't find a way to edit or delete my post - but apparently it IS Android vs iPhone? Wow... I realise they're different operating systems but I do feel if you're to release a game for both they should be equal. I'm disappointed. I really like the game but it's kind of demotivating that just because someone chooses to buy a different brand of phone they get more features than me. :(

maxnono
04-17-13, 01:47 PM
Ios version is more evoluate than android version. It's normal, don't worry

deadange1
04-17-13, 01:53 PM
It's normal, don't worry
If anything that's greater cause for concern.. However I assume you mean they'll catch up at some point?

An additional question, not related: I now have 3 different versions of this game on my phone. If I uninstall two of them, will I still have all my data (level, dragons, neighbours etc)? And, does it matter which version I keep (i.e. does it have to be the one I installed first)?

maxnono
04-17-13, 01:56 PM
Yes, if you uninstall a version, you keep your datas.

maxnono
04-17-13, 01:56 PM
And TL works to the dragon story update 1.3 for android.

deadange1
04-17-13, 01:58 PM
OK, thanks maxnono. :)

maxnono
04-17-13, 02:00 PM
It's normal!

yayacupcake
04-17-13, 02:00 PM
Welcome to the Android parity issue! Been 9 months since iOS got those buildings and we don't have them yet. Current discussion is at this thread:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49306-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-3/page12

Part 2 went on for over 1100 posts and we never got a single update as to how this is moving... awesome right?

maxnono
04-17-13, 02:05 PM
Yes the part 3 has begin too
ALL FOR MORE ANDROID UPDATES!!!! XD

deadange1
04-17-13, 02:10 PM
Yes you keep saying that, my point is it shouldn't be.. Anyway... off to bed.

maxnono
04-17-13, 02:16 PM
Ios have the more evoluate version of dragon story. I'm on android and i want to profite of this game a maximum

tonguelashing
04-17-13, 03:37 PM
Can't find a way to edit or delete my post - but apparently it IS Android vs iPhone? Wow... I realise they're different operating systems but I do feel if you're to release a game for both they should be equal. I'm disappointed. I really like the game but it's kind of demotivating that just because someone chooses to buy a different brand of phone they get more features than me. :(

There's a whole thread dedicated to the Android Parity issue here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49306-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-3