PDA

View Full Version : how dragon story is born?

maxnono
04-17-13, 10:43 AM
Hi
i have a question: how dragon story is born? Why invente this game? What are the first ideas?
Thanks.

maxnono
04-17-13, 01:33 PM
Anyone know?

annbluebird
04-17-13, 03:12 PM
No answer but this would be nice to know how it comes ty ;)

sollia
04-17-13, 03:22 PM
Why make the game? People like dragons and it could make money? That's all the thought that goes into a lot of things.

elwood99
04-17-13, 05:02 PM
There is an original dragon breeding game i played. I wont name that game. TL got the concept and improve on it to make DS. Eg there is album, craft Etc which is not in the original dragon breeding game. The DS game is harder and i spent more time playing it. I finish breeding all the dragons in original but with all the updates etc I don't believe i could get all the dragons in DS.

elwood99
04-17-13, 05:10 PM
There are many other companies that copy and modify? the original breeding dragon game. i found one that is downright plagarism, i wont name that company. I have downloaded a few of those apps and compare. But kudos to TL DS is one of the best out there. This type of game and DS may not be for everyone, but it offers challenges to veterens of this genre.

hgar24
04-17-13, 06:38 PM
I remember when Dragon Story just came out! At the time I was playing city story and played Dragon Story just for the extra money in city. But as I played it more and more it became my favorite and now my only game! Thanks team lava for such a great game!