PDA

View Full Version : Thurston glitch....still unresolved by TeamLava for over two months

Oniru
04-17-13, 08:10 AM
Hello, I've been having the same issue for over two months now. I have raised two cases with TeamLava support with no resolution to date. I just keep receiving the standard auto response from TeamLava advising me that a case has been opened and assigning a case #.

Here are my details:
Storm ID: Oniru
City Name: Lekki
Device: Apple iPad 3 on IOS 5.1.1
Issue observed: completed the quests to get Thurston's helmet and pants but the game must have had a glitch because I no longer have both items in my inventory and I have been unable to give both items to Thurston again. I have the breastplate in possession but the other two items have not re-appeared for over two months now and I play this game pretty much everyday.
Cases with TeamLava Support: #619660, #628136

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

mjwinegar
04-17-13, 11:20 AM
Same problem here!!! Frustrating!!

kooky panda
04-17-13, 02:08 PM
I will flag this over.

PikaSquirrel
04-17-13, 02:43 PM
You should be able to dress Thurston now. If anyone else is experiencing issues, please write in a support ticket to us. Thank you.

mjwinegar
04-18-13, 11:20 AM
I still can't give him his helmet or pants. Restarted my device, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, everything. I have sent in a help request. No reply yet.

kooky panda
04-18-13, 02:18 PM
I still can't give him his helmet or pants. Restarted my device, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, everything. I have sent in a help request. No reply yet.

Try restarting your device.

If you are still having an issue, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they help you with this.

ChooChoooooooooo
04-21-13, 01:25 PM
I've got the same issue and logged this over 3 weeks ago. I've tried everything. Most recent ticket ticket is #662790. I'd be really grateful if someone could help. I'm on level 24 and I have now hidden Thurston so I don't have to watch him sneeze perpetually!

maguar
04-21-13, 03:02 PM
I've got the same issue and logged this over 3 weeks ago. I've tried everything. Most recent ticket ticket is #662790. I'd be really grateful if someone could help. I'm on level 24 and I have now hidden Thurston so I don't have to watch him sneeze perpetually!

I'll flag this over. It sounds like you've logged multiple tickets for this issue. It's best to stick to the one ticket and follow them up on it. You need to respond to their emails (even the automated ones) to show it's still an active issue.

ChooChoooooooooo
04-22-13, 08:19 AM
Thank you. That's interesting... I have stuck with the first ticket number but when I respond to the automated email, it gives me a new ticket number... Could it be that no one is picking it up?

ButterPanda
04-22-13, 10:11 AM

Force close your game and restart your device. I have checked with support and they have fixed this for you.

ChooChoooooooooo
04-22-13, 10:55 AM
Amazing.. Thurston is finally dressed :) thanks for your help guys!!

bbparima
04-22-13, 07:21 PM
Hello, I've been having the same issue for over two months now. I have raised two cases with TeamLava support with no resolution to date. I just keep receiving the standard auto response from TeamLava advising me that a case has been opened and assigning a case #.

Here are my details:
Storm ID: Oniru
City Name: Lekki
Device: Apple iPad 3 on IOS 5.1.1
Issue observed: completed the quests to get Thurston's helmet and pants but the game must have had a glitch because I no longer have both items in my inventory and I have been unable to give both items to Thurston again. I have the breastplate in possession but the other two items have not re-appeared for over two months now and I play this game pretty much everyday.
Cases with TeamLava Support: #619660, #628136

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

this morning I got the same issue..so please help!!

Storm ID: bbparima
City Name: holla
Device: Apple iPhone 5 on IOS 6.1.3

or there is something I have to do, please tell me.

CaptainPengie
06-12-13, 11:29 PM
Anyone have any help for me on this? Do I need to submit a bug report via some other method or is posting on this forum enough?

StormID: CaptainPengie
Device: iPad
What Happened:
Gathered all of the required items for Thurston (Pants, Breastplate, Helmet). When final part (Breastplate) was collected from the forge the quest panel for "Thurston Gets Dressed" opened so I clicked on the three buttons. Several text conversations occurred and then the screen went back to the main view and Thurston was still shivering and the forge still showed an item to be collected. Clicked on the forge and got the Breastplate again and repeated the process. This time only the breastplate button responded and the other two dress options (Pants, Helmet) would not work. Now stuck unable to collect the pants and helmet again and unable to dress Thurston.

maguar
06-13-13, 03:43 AM
I've flagged this over for you

FlyingMonkee
06-13-13, 09:48 AM
Please force close your game and look for Thurston's clothes now, thank you.

nitewolf771
06-18-13, 07:46 PM
I was completing the Thurston Gets Dressed Quest when my game reset itself back several seonds - including getting the breastplate from the forge. When I went to complete the quest again, I didn't have Thurston's leggings anymore! Is this something that will drop again from trolls or am I completely screwed? Thanks!

kooky panda
06-18-13, 08:41 PM
I was completing the Thurston Gets Dressed Quest when my game reset itself back several seonds - including getting the breastplate from the forge. When I went to complete the quest again, I didn't have Thurston's leggings anymore! Is this something that will drop again from trolls or am I completely screwed? Thanks!
I will flag this over.

FlyingMonkee
06-19-13, 10:42 AM
Please force close your game and look for Thurston's clothes now, thank you.

pupsi100
06-21-13, 03:02 AM
Yes, i have this problem too.
My enlish is bad. What can i de with Thurston????
I need your help please

Thanks

zephyrzhb828
06-26-13, 02:19 AM
Dear Storm8:

(Player in China.)
Help! The mission could not finished by standard processes.
The knighter' Mission.( Thurston Gets Dressed. ) As ScreenPrinted in attanchment.
1. I've got that 3 mission objects:Helmet,Breastplate,Leggins.
2. When I sumit the helmet and leggings,the network connection with my iphone and internet is down.T_T
3. Now I've no helmet and leggings to submit, and the breastplate sumitted successfully.

Thurston will not be my friend in my Kingdom.
Respected for your help.

Best Wishes.

My StormID:zephyrzhb828
My Kingdom Name: Melody

arale_norimaki
06-26-13, 02:28 AM
Hi zephyrzhb828!

Other people had the same issue, see the thread about it (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53620-Thurston-Gets-Dressed-unable-to-complete-quest).

You can also contact support@teamlava.com and explain what is happening to you to have them fix it.

I hope your problem is solved soon :)

maguar
06-26-13, 03:13 AM
I've merged the threads on this issue and I'll report it over.

ButterPanda
06-26-13, 11:18 AM
Dear Storm8:

(Player in China.)
Help! The mission could not finished by standard processes.
The knighter' Mission.( Thurston Gets Dressed. ) As ScreenPrinted in attanchment.
1. I've got that 3 mission objects:Helmet,Breastplate,Leggins.
2. When I sumit the helmet and leggings,the network connection with my iphone and internet is down.T_T
3. Now I've no helmet and leggings to submit, and the breastplate sumitted successfully.

Thurston will not be my friend in my Kingdom.
Respected for your help.

Best Wishes.

My StormID:zephyrzhb828
My Kingdom Name: Melody

Force close your game and restart your device. Thurston should now be dressed.

elruski13
06-28-13, 04:13 PM
Hi I am having the same problem..

After collecting all three items required (helmet, breastplate and pants) I went into the goal and clicked on the 'give' button next to each item. Instead of completing the goal, I now have a tick for the breastplate but the helmet and pants have completely disappeared from my inventory and still say 0/1. Would be great to get this resolved.. Thanks in advance! eL x

Storm ID: elruski13
City Name: eLville
Device: Apple iPhone 4 (or 4s) on IOS 6.1.3
Support ticket number #952114