PDA

View Full Version : Moving Habitats

rene2222
04-17-13, 01:51 AM
Hi all, am wondering if any one could help me....
i tried moving my habitat to a new hill after i have expanded but couldn't move them.
could someone please help or advise me as to how I should go about.
thank you in advance.

Delforce
04-17-13, 01:56 AM
After you click Move, You have to hold and drag the habitat to where u want it to go.

rene2222
04-17-13, 02:12 AM
After you click Move, You have to hold and drag the habitat to where u want it to go.

i tried and can't move to another hill. is it because i have dragons on it?

rene2222
04-17-13, 02:16 AM
oh please help me, please please please...

awsumum
04-17-13, 02:39 AM
Is there room for the habitat? It should fit if there is room for it, good luck

kurebiz
04-17-13, 02:44 AM
Doesn't matter if there's dragons on it. Will still work. Like someone said, you have to keep your finger on it all the time and move it in the direction you want to move it too. Takes a little bit of effort but once you get the hang of it, its pretty easy.

Delforce
04-17-13, 02:52 AM
Yeah it took me a few attempts before I got the hang of it. Even tho it seems to stop at the edge, keep ur finger on it and drag it in direction of spot ur trying to put it. It will move eventually. Just make sure you keep trying to drag it. Don't release ur finger till it gets there.

Delforce
04-17-13, 02:53 AM
Would be good if some1 could make a short video tutorial on it.

rene2222
04-17-13, 03:01 AM
I made it...thanks Delforce, thanks kurebiz, and thanks awsumum. a big thank you for all the kind help given.
it's kind of bit difficult to move it though.

Delforce
04-17-13, 03:02 AM
Glad it worked :D

maxnono
04-17-13, 04:34 AM
Click on move and drag the habitat

BeachBumLady
11-25-13, 11:16 PM
I too have tried to do as the instructions have suggested with no luck. What I would like to do is move one of my Habitats to a different island and preferably with my dragons still on the habitat.

BeachBumLady

ciarjen
11-26-13, 02:57 AM
I too have tried to do as the instructions have suggested with no luck. What I would like to do is move one of my Habitats to a different island and preferably with my dragons still on the habitat.

BeachBumLady

The drag function doesn't work for me either, moving habitats between islands. I have found the best way to do it is to swipe rather than drag - swipe your finger really fast in the general direction you want to go. Once the habitat has got over the border of the island, you can then drag it into place.

It may take a few tries before it moves. The faster the better with the swipe.

kooky panda
11-26-13, 06:30 AM
When you click and drag the habitat you will not see the habitat move. Just drag you finger to the place you want the habitant, then let go .

BeachBumLady
11-27-13, 08:56 PM
Dear Kooky Panda,

Just tried doing what you suggested and it still isn't working. Is it possible for you to help me out on this one since you have access to bigger tools than I do.

BeachBumLady

BeachBumLady
11-27-13, 09:04 PM
Ok, just figured it out, in order to get this to work, one needs to get the item they want to move up to the top or the very bottom where there is an opening to get the item across the water.