PDA

View Full Version : To much to do!

TheRaki
04-16-13, 07:41 PM
I feel like all the new dragons, while fun, are making the game to tedious to play.

First off the diamond dragon. Is this next to impossible to get now? With all the new dragons and possible combinations it feels like the odds to get a diamond dragon are even lower. And now we are getting new breedable pure colors with high nest/breed times? Which basically means if you're going for the Quetzal instead of 20 second fail times you can get 26 hour fail times. Those that got diamond dragons when the game didn't have many dragons had it easy. Want a crusader? Just breed over and over with 10 second fails. But pretty soon we will have to deal with 20+ hour fails.

Pink/Black/Mythic. It's to my understanding that these are broken? When you bread with magic you don't have a chance to get a red and blue dragon. You get a magic or a magic hybrid. So with all the combinations of a dual color dragon (pink/black/mythic) and another dragon it makes it even harder to get the hybrid you're looking for. I was personally fortunate enough to get all the pinks (cept diamond which I don't have) but have only gotten one black and one mythic.

So with the new black/pink/mythic hybrids + the Le's + all the new dragons coming out when do we have time to pound away to get a diamond? It's hard enough to get a black or mythic hybrid with all the possible color combinations.

Samurai.. 24 hours for 250 food. I've yet to see an armor piece. I have so many lotus blossoms its crazy. Nough said here I guess.

Lastly is food. With so many dragons + expanding + cutting down 800k tree's how am I supposed to get an epic dragon? Personally I'm sitting at 84/109 dragons (no diamonds) and I can't keep up planting diamondates, cutting tree's, and expanding. in fact my whole upper island isn't clear. I'm just expanding to it. The game seemed more fun when you could get epics, expand, cut stuff down without worrying to much about your money running out.

So ya I'm ranting. I don't want the game to be easy but I feel like it's getting less and less fun with more and more combinations that are coming out. Maybe if these new colors were like the white dragons where they had a fail and a rare.

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 07:54 PM
Mythic/Pink/Night are not broken, they can split to their original colours once they go in the den.

I don't have quests yet lol

Expanding takes me 36 hours now, the prices for tress etc. are no a problem for me now but they were once.
Food is a problem because the dragons eat way too much lol

As for the Diamond dragon I got 2 of them when I was going for pink/black hybrids... Tiny & Fruitful and Mask & Mirage got me my 2 Diamond.

Cyclohexane
04-16-13, 07:55 PM
Agreed

I'm trying for passion until it expires and then uninstalling. Getting nothing but commons is boring. Forget the huge divide between android and ios, there is so much to do, there is nothing to do. I'm opposite of you, I have so much food and money, but nothing to spend it on. I am stuck on one dragon for 2.5 months now. Is that really how the developers want the game?

This is not fun for me anymore. The game changed and I do not like the direction the game is going. New dragons is great if it was actually possible to get one. They want you to buy them. I've never spent over $50 on a game, much less one dragon that does nothing but flies there. The dragons are ridiculously over priced. I only buy good values.

Now this is a game meant to be played for a couple of months when everything you get is new. I'm well over that time and exhausted.

maxnono
04-17-13, 04:37 AM
Patience. To play at this game, you have to patience.

Cyclohexane
04-18-13, 07:16 PM
Patience. To play at this game, you have to patience.

Many people have tried for months on the same dragon and never get it before the timer expires. Others get it on the first try.

I have patience, limited edition dragons require luck.

Boogie083
04-18-13, 07:30 PM
limited edition dragons require luck.

+1... if the RNG was set in favor of the players, everyone would have all dragons eventually...which makes limited editions "unlimited" / "unspecial" in my opinion.