PDA

View Full Version : Still needing pink fur

jimboser
04-16-13, 04:51 PM
I have two outstanding challenges, one needing 20 pink fur for Thomas, the other is the love caravan needing 30. I've been playing over a month, and haven't managed to get a single one. I really don't care too much about the challenge for Thomas, but unfortunately I've loaded up most of the love caravan, and I'm basically hosed there.

I know I can use the love shack to make regular furs pink, but I get these so seldom that it will take until next valentines day to get enough...

Anyone have any suggestions on ways to get pink fur still in the game? Any way to get items back from the caravan that were loaded?

badger8
04-16-13, 04:59 PM
I still get pinkupines from my pink chicken and my pink sheep. Got one today...I am still in the valentines version too. not sure if that makes a difference.
Unfortunately, once items are uploaded onto a caravan, you can't get them back.

dng1234
04-16-13, 05:11 PM
I've moved back to the regular edition and got a lovcupine today harvesting one of the valentine mushroom rings. Remember to ask your neighbors to send fur that you can convert too. Feel free to add me and I'll be glad to send fur to you.

MBRBTBRB
04-16-13, 05:30 PM
Build some love spires, you can get lovecupines (and pink fur from them) when you collect from love spires.

catcrack
04-16-13, 09:04 PM
Make it in the love shack

minndom
04-17-13, 10:44 AM
I had planted the valentine plants around cottages. Tapping cottages first and the plants quickly did the trick until today. Then I chopped valentine tree, and got one with the first blow.