PDA

View Full Version : New update!!

Unregistered
12-23-10, 06:35 AM
I went into city story this morning and there was many new decorations and a few new buildings also! These things are available for coins. Thanks teamlava!

Unregistered
12-23-10, 06:49 AM
I went into city story this morning and there was many new decorations and a few new buildings also! These things are available for coins. Thanks teamlava!

I saw them too. I was about a week away from finishing my city and the game but these updates should keep me around for at least a few more weeks

Dimitri64500
12-23-10, 07:03 AM
Thanks too !!!

Unregistered
12-23-10, 07:35 AM
I saw them too. I was about a week away from finishing my city and the game but these updates should keep me around for at least a few more weeks

Teamlava is saying they're getting better at the updates, and their not lying. There have been plentiful updates in restaurant and bakery story lately. I bet they'll continue making them for city story also.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 08:09 AM
In Bakery someone mentioned donuts...guess what was added to the menu today? The only thing I wish for now in City Story is more expansions! I've been at the limit and I need more room, especially with the new buildings. Maybe soon!

Merry Christmas!

Unregistered
01-09-11, 06:16 AM
Shame they can't manage the same for farm

Unregistered
01-09-11, 03:24 PM
Shame they can't manage the same for farm

amen!!!!! Farm needs some attention!!!!

Syphr54
01-24-11, 11:00 AM
Too bad there isn't much attention toward Android like making City Story available for Android, sorry I keep whining untill City Story is available for Android:D

Unregistered
02-06-11, 02:56 PM
When is city story going to be available for android phones?

GothamCity
03-14-11, 11:27 PM
We are glad you are all enjoying the new updates. Happy holidays!

Not so much on the latest update huh?

You've replied to people when they're happy but when they're not, you're nowhere to be found...

PLEASE put it back to how it was before the latest update? PLEASE!

Symmetry OCD
03-15-11, 02:52 AM
I agree with Gotham. Did you actually play the game before you released the new patch? If so, did it not annoy you that the sparkles do not line up with the buildings? This makes it a right pain to work out what needs cleaning now. Come on folks, sort it out.

Cheers

SYMMETRY OCD

Unregistered
03-15-11, 11:12 PM
Please go back. :( Now when I try to collect the coins and points, I end up hitting the other factories and it keeps wanting to tap again to manage. I don't want to! I'm just trying to get the other stuff!! So annoying. I wish I had read about the updates before I updated. :( Sucks.