PDA

View Full Version : Missing Order Slots

capncrunch203
04-16-13, 10:16 AM
I used to have 35 order slots (yes I spent money on gems and then 49 gems each to get up to that).

Now, I just have 30. Sadness.

Is there a way to retrieve those 5 back somehow, or, as I suspect the answer will be, am I out of luck, fallen victim to another FS glitch?? I'm sure there is no possible way for me to have deleted them, even accidentally.

Has anyone else reported this problem? I'm concerned mainly because I had spent my money on gems, then gems on slots, that are gone.

Thank you for your time.

sapphirecross
04-16-13, 11:58 AM
You need to email support - they can look up your game and tell you what happened and hopefully can fix it.

kooky panda
04-16-13, 12:42 PM
I have not see where anyone has lost slots they already unlocked or bought with gems. Try restarting your device first.
If they are still gone, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Serena_Sun
05-08-13, 12:00 AM
Accidentally wasted another hard earned 49 gems in Fashion Story buying an extra slot. That’s the 4th slot I bought by accident, which means I’ve wasted nearly 200 gems in total on things I don’t want! Is adding a confirm button so hard??? I wrote to support team, but they just say there's nothing they can do... So frustrating!

maguar
05-08-13, 04:01 AM
Accidentally wasted another hard earned 49 gems in Fashion Story buying an extra slot. That’s the 4th slot I bought by accident, which means I’ve wasted nearly 200 gems in total on things I don’t want! Is adding a confirm button so hard??? I wrote to support team, but they just say there's nothing they can do... So frustrating!

You can add your request to the current confirmation thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button&p=446754&viewfull=1#post446754). This keeps those requests in a centralised thread making it easy to see and reduces the number of dupicate threads.