PDA

View Full Version : Kindle players

glitterbabies
04-16-13, 07:24 AM
what don't we get that the others get?

Apparently we get the short end of the stick on everything...no pink, no mythic, no trading/creating, no storage, no spring gold edition,...

am I missing other features that we, as kindle users, don't get?

I'm thinking of just quitting the game at this point after only a week playing. When I started playing and buying gold I didn't realize that some features were unavailable to me and now I feel *****ed.

Very irritated right now.

sollia
04-16-13, 07:33 AM
I don't think you have Night I think. Also I don't think iOS has the Spring edition either though.

I understand feeling *****ed. It's not a fun position to be in.

But think for a moment. If you didn't know those things exist, would you still be enjoying the game?

glitterbabies
04-16-13, 07:40 AM
I don't think you have Night I think. Also I don't think iOS has the Spring edition either though.

I understand feeling *****ed. It's not a fun position to be in.

But think for a moment. If you didn't know those things exist, would you still be enjoying the game?

yeah the game is fun and I guess it doesn't really matter but there are a lot of glitches I'm noticing too.

Like I just went to plant food next to a space I'm expanding and it charged me 50 gold pieces to speed up expansion when that's not what I wanted to do. Also every expansion is more and more expensive. it's clearly a game designed to make you spend money lol

kurebiz
04-16-13, 07:42 AM
I believe iOS and kindle didn't get spring edition because the original app was updated with peacock for you guys. Whereas android didn't get peacock. We have peacock only through the spring edition.

As for pinks and mythics, at this point in time I'm not sure if it is TL's doing or amazon's doing because I know others have said that the amazon app store is slower (if I recall correctly).

Play the game, don't let the game play you. Having only played for a week, it is easy to quit, but you also have so many other dragons to collect. Things may change by the time you have obtained most of the dragons available to you.

kurebiz
04-16-13, 07:43 AM
yeah the game is fun and I guess it doesn't really matter but there are a lot of glitches I'm noticing too.

Like I just went to plant food next to a space I'm expanding and it charged me 50 gold pieces to speed up expansion when that's not what I wanted to do. Also every expansion is more and more expensive. it's clearly a game designed to make you spend money lol

You're not meant to speed up your expansion, just wait it out.. Ditto for the maps collection too.

yayacupcake
04-16-13, 07:48 AM
Feel free to get yourself lots of Dawn Tree dragons while you can. They earn quite a bit of money and can be obtained easily at low levels.

glitterbabies
04-16-13, 08:11 AM
Feel free to get yourself lots of Dawn Tree dragons while you can. They earn quite a bit of money and can be obtained easily at low levels.

what combo gets those?

glitterbabies
04-16-13, 08:12 AM
You're not meant to speed up your expansion, just wait it out.. Ditto for the maps collection too.

I didn't click expand..I clicked the farm next to the expanding piece of land and it charged the 50 gold. Whatever, gold is on sale right now...just irked me lol

kurebiz
04-16-13, 09:37 AM
Not using kindle, but diamond can be obtained with any 4 colours. It is ultra rare so just keep trying. You can refer to the diamond thread for more combos.

yayacupcake
04-16-13, 10:00 AM
what combo gets those?

Forest / Forest should work.

kooky panda
04-16-13, 10:35 AM
Please continue you discussion on kindle fire updates on the current thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42809-Updates-for-Kindle-Fire&p=564708&viewfull=1#post564708)