PDA

View Full Version : What are you full of?

catcrack
04-16-13, 07:21 AM
What items in your inventory are maxed out?
I have several that are in the 99-100 range but the big winner is Super Glue at 102.

MysteryBakery123
04-16-13, 09:13 AM
Milk, eggs, red peppers, wheat, corn, tomatoes, strawberries, white petals, and fish. There might be more, but I can't think of any off the top of my head right now. The crops I purposely maxed out on so that I don't have to worry about supplies for a little while when I get around to building a kitchen. :P

cctarbucks
04-16-13, 10:57 AM
Not max out on glue yet, but whenever I almost max out on sap, I'm just making more simple glue/super glue (so it will be soon!)

Maxing out on living wood and mushrooms too. I just don't have enough rat tails =(

And too much water, because I keep fishing to get more mermaid scales

Milk, eggs, red peppers, wheat, corn, tomatoes, strawberries, white petals, and fish. There might be more, but I can't think of any off the top of my head right now. The crops I purposely maxed out on so that I don't have to worry about supplies for a little while when I get around to building a kitchen. :P
When you get a royal exchange, you will use up all of your milk, eggs, strawberries, and fish

pmalmgren
04-16-13, 11:05 AM
Maxed on water, milk, all the chocolates, and kissing dust. NEED sap, silver, and scales. Used to see a lot more sap and a bit more scales and silver. I've litter ally cut down 12trees and only got 2 sap, and my sawmills only gave me 1 the last time I collected. I need it fierce right now, knowing as soon as the need is gone it will be back to abundance again. I can't find enough uses for water, know if that changes later in the game?

cookietyler
04-16-13, 01:00 PM
Maxed out on: kissing dust, eggs, bacon, water, living wood, and roast chicken.

OpeningCeremony
04-16-13, 01:11 PM
maxed on: sap, water, living wood, longsword, wisp lanterns (nowhere left to expand), earth wisps, coal, chocolate truffle, milk chocolate, chocolate egg, red ribbon, purple dye, love stone, love wood, purple petal, magic fruit

always in need of: mermaid scales, rat tails

i bring down my super glue and simple glue counts by churning out builder's paste - i guess i should make more architect's paste to bring down living wood. wish i had more rat tails so i could do the belladonna's baubles in the royal exchange

MysteryBakery123
04-16-13, 01:12 PM
Oh yeah. I was maxed out on mushrooms, but the market decided to take them all the other day. Fine by me, I don't have a use for them and I could always use the gems. XD

When you get a royal exchange, you will use up all of your milk, eggs, strawberries, and fish

Yeeaaah, I don't really have room for a Royal Exchange at the moment.... my kingdom is a bit cluttered with buildings, actually. I'm just concentrating on expansions and getting the Valentine's storyline finished right now.

Maxed on water, milk, all the chocolates, and kissing dust. NEED sap, silver, and scales. Used to see a lot more sap and a bit more scales and silver. I've litter ally cut down 12trees and only got 2 sap, and my sawmills only gave me 1 the last time I collected. I need it fierce right now, knowing as soon as the need is gone it will be back to abundance again. I can't find enough uses for water, know if that changes later in the game?

I'm having a hard time keeping any water in stock, but then again, it could just be me trying to get too many goals done at once. I'm also having a really hard time with wood, stones, and coal. It's almost as if my level 3 sparkling mine is drying out.... Have you upgraded your sawmills at all? They'll give you more of everything if they aren't at level 1. Also, try to focus on the oak trees when you're hunting for sap. Those seem to give me the most of it.

blurbie
04-16-13, 11:13 PM
I am full of everything Valentine's (love stone, love wood, everything chocolate, red ribbons, pink petals, fur, entwined seedlings, kissing dust, etc.)

Also I'm full of purple cow things (purple petal, dye, etc.)

Things I work to keep full are cane and flour and corn for constant baking-- and water and scales in the quest for fish.

Needing rock, ore and wood means I am full of living wood, sap, glimmerdust, and jewels.

Other full things include troll essence, orange and white petals, truffles, simple glue, hides, and wool.

Things I never have enough of include iron, wood, fish, berries, eggs, milk, and FUR! I used to be full and now I never have enough.

catcrack
04-30-13, 08:56 AM
I think I'm fully maxed out on Love Wood @ 106, although I can still make them in the Love Shack…

bluebellgirl68
04-30-13, 04:53 PM
I'm constantly max'd on mushroom in the search for glimmerdust, and white petal in search for kissing dust. I try to use up the white petal on ink as I noticed that when I was at the max with it I didn't seem to get as many of the extra drops from my valentine plants (entwined seed and kissing dust) and as soon as I got rid of some white petal they started coming again.
Sap seems to all or nothing, a few days ago I was right out and asking for it as gifts, now I'm at max but am just starting a run of fancy beam for the builders caravan so I guess in two days time I'll be short again! If nothing else CS teaches you patience!

dstew1973
04-30-13, 08:17 PM
I try not to max out. When I get close to maxing I use that item up.

Gardienn
04-30-13, 10:10 PM
How can you have 102 and 106 of something? My limit is 99, period.

Maxed on sap, roast chicken, orange petal, kissing dust, milk chocolate. I'm close to max on a few other things.

Oliver118
04-30-13, 10:49 PM
I'm not full of anything, actually. I used to have 99 Stone, 99 Eggs and 99 White Petals. Aaah, but now those days are gone.

vchanhs
04-30-13, 11:56 PM
Max on all valentine chocolate stuff. Max on water, wool, hides, mushroom, living wood. That's about it. Need all other stuff.

maguar
05-01-13, 02:58 AM
How can you have 102 and 106 of something? My limit is 99, period.

Maxed on sap, roast chicken, orange petal, kissing dust, milk chocolate. I'm close to max on a few other things.

If you get sent gifts, dont accept them, max them out then accept the gifts you'll go over. You'll also go over with quest rewards and feed the baron. Not sure about exchanges though.

catcrack
08-03-13, 12:26 PM
340 trade tickets and counting… I've been able to max out on many items, but these don't seem to have a normal limit.

tiggerhobbes
08-03-13, 03:18 PM
{}

Also intermittently full of super glue, but thankfully I still have room for BP so try to mix a batch whenever I have enough sap floating around.

ghjvcucjb
08-03-13, 05:45 PM
If you get sent gifts, dont accept them, max them out then accept the gifts you'll go over. You'll also go over with quest rewards and feed the baron. Not sure about exchanges though.

I can confirm, at least with my kingdom, that I can NOT go over the limit with items from the exchange. :( the usual pop up stating I'm maxed out on an item appears. Same with the adventures, no going over.

Cesar49
08-04-13, 05:56 AM
I'm maxed out on loads of things: stone, wood, living wood, coal, jewels, truffles and prime cuts (no time in the kitchens for feeding the baron), water, earth wisps and wisp lanterns, mushrooms, corn, tomatoes, purple dye and both purple and red petals, all the chocolate stuff from valentine's and both love wood and love stone. I'm close to full on troll essence, sap, roast chickens and white and blue petals. PLEASE will someone give us something to do with all those petals. I have no flowers but Ivy and her magic garden will keep giving them to me!! I'm normally maxed out on sugar and strawberries, but at the moment I'm using them as quickly as I can grow them for constant sweet feasts (see note about having no time for feeding baron)!! :)

bowlfullofcherries
08-05-13, 04:46 AM
Bluster and blarney!

And all things valentine. Cesar, I am nowhere near as full as you. And whoever said they were full of cow droppings I worship thee. But not really.

wassupbaby
08-05-13, 05:01 AM
99 royal beams cuz i don't have enough living wood to make ornate beam :S

babman
08-05-13, 06:09 AM
Lumin essence, water, fish, creep tooth, bone, earth wisp, trool essence, fur, fish, cocoa beans, manticore whikers, magic fruit, strawberries, truffle, prime cut, carrotts, wisp lantern, corn, pink fur, mushroom, chocolate truffle, tomato, cabbage, chocolate egg, purple petal, purple dye. 232 trade tickets...

Anyuszko
08-05-13, 06:11 AM
As I go for golden nuggets (breaking stones), now I am full of silver again... also of every other stone drops such as jewel, iron ore.

Now I am crafting countless longswords to save iron ores and/or silver plates,armor.

ghjvcucjb
08-05-13, 09:24 AM
Banana cream pie. Shouldn't of eaten all of it for breakfast.

In my kingdom, pretty much ALL the basics. So many grayed out crafting items due to maxed out condition. TL, please, with banana cream pie on top, give us some new expansions (even useless ones in the glimmer woods leading nowhere) and goals to use up resources.

jaybay1147
08-05-13, 04:25 PM
I had 109 jewels once. ._.

minndom
08-06-13, 07:11 AM
I just noticed I have 109 Gd. I started brewing two super glues and I still have 101 GD. Interesting. I must have got some from an adventure pushing me over the limit?

arale_norimaki
08-06-13, 08:03 AM
I just noticed I have 109 Gd. I started brewing two super glues and I still have 101 GD. Interesting. I must have got some from an adventure pushing me over the limit?

Adventures don't let you go over the limit. Most probably from Feed the Baron because it lets you go over 99. Since last month, whenever the baron rewards glimmerdust he drops 5 (or was it 10? Not sure), so that cold explain how you go that far ;)

shambalaya
03-04-14, 01:30 PM
I'm nearly maxed on lumin essence (94)! I never thought I would get to such an abundance of wealth in my queendom, long gone are the days of struggling for wisp lanterns (maxed) and earth wisps (maxed).

My new goal is to max on everything that uses sap :-)
That will require 24948 sap by my calculations:
Simple glue 99x4=396
Superglue 99x(4+5)=891
Builders paste 99x(9x3)= 2673
Architects paste 99x(27x2)=5346
Magic cement 99x(54x2)=10692

Fancy beam 495
Royal beam 990
Enchanted beam 1485
Ornate beam 1980

On a good day I get around 100 sap from the saw mills, maple trees, adventures and chopping. Yep, it's doable - less than a year :-D

maguar
05-13-14, 02:29 PM
I'm maxed or getting close to maxed on a number of building supplies. I have to work out which buildings I want to upgrade to use up some of these

99 sap
99 simple glue
99 super glue
96 builders paste
98 architects paste
62 magic cement

67 wooden beams
99 fancy beams
99 royal beams
99 enchanted beams
70 ornate beams

99 stone
99 stone blocks
99 fancy blocks
99 royal blocks
99 enchanted blocks
99 ornate blocks

84 luminessence
84 enchanters essence
19 mythic essence

Queenzod
05-13-14, 03:27 PM
Jiminey crickets, Maguar! That's a lot of...stuff! You are way lagging in ornate beams, lol. Get to work! ;)

wiccapi
05-13-14, 07:51 PM
Truffles
pRime cuts
Fur

-dalexxx

jptheripper
05-13-14, 08:09 PM
Adamant 94
Sap
Glimmer dust
Mermaid scales
Red petals
Wisp laterns

Items I am empty on
Coal
Glimmer shard
Glimmer fragments
Dark seeds
Living wood

GC5410
05-14-14, 04:59 PM
I just realised today that I had 116 jewels and 122 glimmerdust!

What's the most you can get for items with a "99 limit"?

shambalaya
05-14-14, 06:59 PM
I just realised today that I had 116 jewels and 122 glimmerdust!

What's the most you can get for items with a "99 limit"?

A few things allow you to go over the 99 limit:
If you have 98 of something and you start crafting two or more of the item, you will be allowed to collect.
If you max on something and you have a gift waiting you can still receive it.
The kitchen trade with the baron allows you to go over the limit. Since this trade sometimes gives 10 glimmerdust and if you don't use any gd and continue to do the trade, maybe in principle the answer is infinite?

GC5410
05-15-14, 03:47 AM
A few things allow you to go over the 99 limit:
If you have 98 of something and you start crafting two or more of the item, you will be allowed to collect.
If you max on something and you have a gift waiting you can still receive it.
The kitchen trade with the baron allows you to go over the limit. Since this trade sometimes gives 10 glimmerdust and if you don't use any gd and continue to do the trade, maybe in principle the answer is infinite?

I know :) sorry should have worded my question better, I meant what is the highest someone here has managed to get up to?(meaning the most anyone has been able to get so far, as apposed to how many it's theoretically possible to get)

dracoonic
05-15-14, 11:51 PM
I'm nearly maxed on lumin essence (94)! I never thought I would get to such an abundance of wealth in my queendom, long gone are the days of struggling for wisp lanterns (maxed) and earth wisps (maxed).

My new goal is to max on everything that uses sap :-)
That will require 24948 sap by my calculations:
Simple glue 99x4=396
Superglue 99x(4+5)=891
Builders paste 99x(9x3)= 2673
Architects paste 99x(27x2)=5346
Magic cement 99x(54x2)=10692

Fancy beam 495
Royal beam 990
Enchanted beam 1485
Ornate beam 1980

On a good day I get around 100 sap from the saw mills, maple trees, adventures and chopping. Yep, it's doable - less than a year :-D

Amazing, just amazing! I am struggling to just get 1 magic cement....

Also, dont forget Syrup uses sap :)

dori1102
05-16-14, 12:45 AM
rat tail, wheat, Flour, purple petal, purple dye(from the purple cow),sugar, Sugar Cane, Troll Essence(all Troll stuffs drop this),water, Fertilizer, Pile of Seeds, Bone(all monsters drop these), Rat Tail (from pet skunkupine), Mermaid Scales, Glimmer Fragments, Faeries'Murmur, Glimmer Shard.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-16-14, 05:24 AM
rat tail, wheat, Flour, purple petal, purple dye(from the purple cow),sugar, Sugar Cane, Troll Essence(all Troll stuffs drop this),water, Fertilizer, Pile of Seeds, Bone(all monsters drop these), Rat Tail (from pet skunkupine), Mermaid Scales, Glimmer Fragments, Faeries'Murmur, Glimmer Shard.

How long have you had Pepe to be FULL of rat tails?

roguebee
05-16-14, 06:32 AM
Until a few days ago, I had stayed near maxed on rat tails for last month or two.

freesiawoods
05-16-14, 07:08 AM
I've been full on rat tails for the longest time too. Mainly cos I am always short of living wood so I don't do the Belladonna trade. I don't collect from Pepe unless I have spare energy.

Queenzod
05-16-14, 07:49 AM
I've been full on rat tails for the longest time too. Mainly cos I am always short of living wood so I don't do the Belladonna trade. I don't collect from Pepe unless I have spare energy.

I collect from him every hour. Thanks to him, I haven't had to plant wheat or sugar cane in months, and I'm always close to maxing out on flour and sugar. Plus, I can make all the hot sauce I want 'cos I'm always maxed on tails.

Castloninian
05-16-14, 08:52 AM
How long have you had Pepe to be FULL of rat tails?

I am usually maxed on tails but get most my tails from skunkupines from very often wheat and sugar harvesting. I rarely collect from Pepe.

shambalaya
05-16-14, 10:15 AM

How can you be maxed on glimmershards and fragments right now?! What about the Belladonna quest and the plant exchange?

hugpete
05-16-14, 08:23 PM
I'm maxed on Glimmer Shards and Fragments too. Probably because I haven't reached the plant exchange yet. I just hatched my dragon egg, and am working on fighting the Evil Queen, so I'll hit it soon.

jaybay1147
05-17-14, 07:11 AM
120 magic fruits...don't even know how.

maguar
05-17-14, 06:49 PM
120 magic fruits...don't even know how.

That's impressive. Could have been from that quest reward (forget which one) that gave magic fruit

wiccapi
05-21-14, 08:02 PM
Maxed dragon scales - what else do we do with these and whats the other purpose of mythic essence?

Jewels, glimmers, hearty stew, blocks, truffles, primecuts. variety of petals. Carrots, cabbages, glimerbulbs, glimergate drops etc :: )

-dalexxx